Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

That seems a bit mean :c

I think a member might have upset him somehow... Or he's just having a bad day... Or his account's been hacked or something :unsure:

Edited by Nsxile

39 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

I think a member might have upset him somehow... Or he's just having a bad day... Or his account's been hacked or something :unsure:

Or it could be humor. :orly:

BTW - you lose, m'dear. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Maya-san 🦄 said:

Or it could be humor. :orly:

BTW - you lose, m'dear. 

Seems OOC for him to just randomly insult members... Usually his posts are more fun and less banbaiting... :crackle:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Seems OOC for him to just randomly insult members... Usually his posts are more fun and less banbaiting... :crackle:

Ah, but when mods are asleep you are meant to post kites

starlight_glimmer_vector_08___kites_by_cyanlightning_dd5sp2o-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU2MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlNTM4NDA0LTU0NzktNDQzMi04YmNlLTY4YTIxNTY5NDk1NlwvZGQ1c3Ayby00M2Y1OWNkYS00ZmI2LTRlZmMtYWQ4Zi1mNTNjYTI4M2NjYjMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ty0UdaYcN8Fjaeex_H6aVgGr3RHHQvBizAUC3MJk8J4

not profanities...

• Brohoof 4

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but when mods are asleep you are meant to post kites

starlight_glimmer_vector_08___kites_by_cyanlightning_dd5sp2o-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU2MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlNTM4NDA0LTU0NzktNDQzMi04YmNlLTY4YTIxNTY5NDk1NlwvZGQ1c3Ayby00M2Y1OWNkYS00ZmI2LTRlZmMtYWQ4Zi1mNTNjYTI4M2NjYjMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ty0UdaYcN8Fjaeex_H6aVgGr3RHHQvBizAUC3MJk8J4

not profanities...

I don't see how that contradicts what I said... Then again, all I have is conjecture currently...  And reasons to be suspicious :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nsxile said:

I don't see how that contradicts what I said... Then again, all I have is conjecture currently...  And reasons to be suspicious :mustache:

I didn't say it contradicted what you said. This isn't the banned game :)

• Brohoof 2