Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

49 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

But the Student/Young Six are uninteresting characters...I get why they exist, but did they need to be in as many episodes as they did?

One of those debatable things. It was good that they built a third group of "elements" from the allied races (to match the pillars and the mane 6) and "what lies beneath" added a bit more depth to their individual characters. I would have liked to see more character development for them, but of course they were introduced late to the series, and that door is now closed.

1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

@CypherHoof is best grey/gray pone. :nom:

Well, for the obvious reasons, surely @Longhaul would be a candidate for best gray pone, leaving the field more open for me as a grey pone? :)

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

One of those debatable things. It was good that they built a third group of "elements" from the allied races (to match the pillars and the mane 6) and "what lies beneath" added a bit more depth to their individual characters. I would have liked to see more character development for them, but of course they were introduced late to the series, and that door is now closed.

Well, for the obvious reasons, surely @Longhaul would be a candidate for best gray pone, leaving the field more open for me as a grey pone? :)

Aren't you British, so shouldn't you be gray? :confused:

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I will not seek, nor will I accept, the nomination of the forum members for a term as best gray pone.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sir Pentious said:

Aren't you British, so shouldn't you be gray? :confused:

Nope, Grey is the English spelling, Gray is a typical Webster change ("It is pronounced grā so why not spell it that way?")

Noah Webster is directly responsible for why Americans can't spell properly :D

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Nope, Grey is the English spelling, Gray is a typical Webster change ("It is pronounced grā so why not spell it that way?")

Noah Webster is directly responsible for why Americans can't spell properly :D

Funny thing most crayons or color pencils spell it grey. With maybe a few exceptions. I normally associated "Gray" as a last name.

• Brohoof 2

æ

56 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

Funny thing most crayons or color pencils spell it grey. With maybe a few exceptions. I normally associated "Gray" as a last name.

Well, given it's origin is the old english word grǣg I guess you could say it SHOULD be græ :)

Edited by CypherHoof

Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet. :confused: Unless you are referring to Canadian Thanksgiving.

Besides not everyone on the forums is American or Canandian.

Edited by Sir Pentious
Derped earlier
  • Brohoof 1