Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

35 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

What does @Sir Pentious have to say about this? :ooh:

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That's a very good question. Plus, does his son want him to stop?

You have to watch Hazbin Hotel to understand the scene :mlp_smug:.

But no Angel Dust is not Sir Pentious' son.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

I can confirm...

But ahh... What if he is? :ooh:

10 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

No, I think we can get it even without context :)

10 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

You can't know that for sure :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

Angel Dust has a confirmed Father.

On an unrelated note.:kirin:

Ahh... But he never appeared in the pilot, so can it really be cannon in that case? :huh:

Also, you can't outtrick a trickster :sneer: On an another unrelated note :ticking:

Edited by Nsxile

51 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Ahh... But he never appeared in the pilot, so can it really be cannon in that case? :huh:

A lot of characters can not appear in the pilots of shows and still be considered canon after they appear later on. He probably just didn’t make an appearance because there wasn’t a reason for him to do so, like it wasn’t plot relevant. He could still make an appearance later in the show and still be canon. You gonna say later show characters in any show aren’t canon because they didn’t appear in the pilot because that doesn’t make sense. They just didn’t add a picture of him or anything because the focus was on the hotel being started and to introduce the main characters in general not Angel’s family. So why would he be mentioned in any way shape or form. Yes I’ve seen the pilot. My opinion on it is ehhh. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Larksy said:

A lot of characters can not appear in the pilots of shows and still be considered canon after they appear later on. He probably just didn’t make an appearance because there wasn’t a reason for him to do so, like it wasn’t plot relevant. He could still make an appearance later in the show and still be canon. You gonna say later show characters in any show aren’t canon because they didn’t appear in the pilot because that doesn’t make sense. They just didn’t add a picture of him or anything because the focus was on the hotel being started and to introduce the main characters in general not Angel’s family. So why would he be mentioned in any way shape or form. Yes I’ve seen the pilot. My opinion on it is ehhh. 

Hmm... So technically it isn't cannon until they show him in the show? Then my headcannon still stands. :muffins:  

8 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Hmm... So technically it isn't cannon until they show him in the show? 

I suppose. I mean a wiki isn’t always the best thing but it does seem like viv created the character shown. But eh 

• Brohoof 1