Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

14 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

I told you I'm not Snake Man. Snake Man is a robot master from Mega Man :wacko:.

That took Guts to stand up to him. You should tell him to Cut it out. It might make things between you get Ice-y, but if the friendship has Fire in it, it'll work out. I Elec that you do this sooner rather than later, because you are after all, Da Bomb.

29 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

That took Guts to stand up to him. You should tell him to Cut it out. It might make things between you get Ice-y, but if the friendship has Fire in it, it'll work out. I Elec that you do this sooner rather than later, because you are after all, Da Bomb.

Hopefully you also have Guts, cause I’m right here and ready to get Rollin :nom: .

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

is the franchise still going? the early ones must be older than most everypony here....

Yes, Though only more so recently as Mega Man 11 came out like last year or earlier this year. Though Capcom had kind of forgotten about it. Though people can still play older games by getting the legacy collection. :orly: Even though than franchise is older than me. I'm like in my mid-20's.

What next you are going to ask if Mario is still around. :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

What next you are going to ask if Mario is still around. 

Ah, but Mario is iconic, hence timeless - just like Sonic. Megaman by contrast, is not as famous.

Eagerly awaiting Oddessy2 though - I hear they are bringing back the FLUDD :)

Ah yes, FLUDD. I remember that scene where FLUDD is in a decaying state, and I always imagined Mario telling Peach “betch, you will never understand the connection we had together!”

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WWolf said:

Ah yes, FLUDD. I remember that scene where FLUDD is in a decaying state, and I always imagined Mario telling Peach “betch, you will never understand the connection we had together!”

Peach is a tease....