Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’d only want Fluttershy to win out of the mane 6 instead of me if it came to that

Fluttershy don't deserve the win. Infact RD deserves the win more than her. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Fluttershy, but she just not that interesting. :maud: I mean Maude is more interesting IMO. Though yet I dislike RD more >_>.

Sadly no one deserves the win. :(

Edited by Prince Doopliss

Read It And Weap, Hurricane Fluttershy and May The Best Pet Win happened and RD became my faourite pony during that time... Admittedly it was also made easier by TMMDW... But Spike was still one of the two characters left I respected by the end of that episode... Since then Spike has been my second favourite :crackle:

23 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Spike is best pony :mustache:

I used to pick on the little guy mainly because the writers just seem to make the little guy a joke. I mean okay While he has a lot of good moments but most of his episodes are just cruel to okay episodes with maybe a few a exceptions.

5 hours ago, Nsxile said:

I'm pretty sure she is @CypherHoof's favourite... I think :huh:

I try not to play favourites; I do have a soft spot for Flutters, but also for Luna, Starlight, Coloratura, Autumn Blaze, Ocellus....

Only two figures I keep for myself are both Flutters though; that may change, given I have that full set of mane 6 (plus Celestia!) CMC minis I opened, but still in two minds about that. I don't really need more than Flutters watching me sleep. I may have chosen differently if there had been a Luna or Starlight in the blind bag though :D

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

I try not to play favourites; I do have a soft spot for Flutters, but also for Luna, Starlight, Coloratura, Autumn Blaze, Ocellus....

Only two figures I keep for myself are both Flutters though; that may change, given I have that full set of mane 6 (plus Celestia!) CMC minis I opened, but still in two minds about that. I don't really need more than Flutters watching me sleep. I may have chosen differently if there had been a Luna or Starlight in the blind bag though :D

Good to see you again :love: Ohh... Interesting :P:yay: