Jump to content
Banner by ~ Buffy

Mega Thread Last Poster Wins


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gatekeeper Giggle

    7101

  • Joker Q

    5415

  • ~~~~~~~~~~

    3723

  • Hidey

    3257

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of my amazing friends!    @ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARooster @goof

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Holidays to ALL of my AMAZING friends!    @ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARoos

I would like to wish everypony a Happy 7th Anniversary of MLP:FiM Day!   @ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARooster @WiiGuy2

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BBolt ️ said:

Hmm.

Shouldnt the cereal be healthy then :huh: ? Hmmmm

Well, Sugar Puffs were renamed "Honey Monster Puffs" and reformulated to have less sugar but more honey - to address the parental concern that they had TOO much sugar (in fact, they were probably less sugar by volume than other popular sweetened cereals like "frosties" already)

but as puffed wheat is going to pretty much taste like bread when unsweetened, they did need a fair bit to make it attractive to kids.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Well, Sugar Puffs were renamed "Honey Monster Puffs" and reformulated to have less sugar but more honey - to address the parental concern that they had TOO much sugar (in fact, they were probably less sugar by volume than other popular sweetened cereals like "frosties" already)

but as puffed wheat is going to pretty much taste like bread when unsweetened, they did need a fair bit to make it attractive to kids.

3 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

They are marketing to kids to force the parents to buy them. :okiedokieloki:

I remember eating some kind of cereal when I was young. It was kinda delicious, but I never forced my parents or my grandparents to buy one. I really miss eating those cereals especially when you added milk to it. :Daydreaming:

Edited by Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️
  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ said:

I remember eating some kind of cereal when I was young. It was kinda delicious, but I never forced my parents or my grandparents to buy one. I really miss eating those cereals especially when you added milk to eat. 

Well I mean that is the intent.  like I know 90% times parents aren't force by the kids. There are parents that don't want to buy sweet cereal.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ said:

I remember eating some kind of cereal when I was young. It was kinda delicious, but I never forced my parents or my grandparents to buy one. I really miss eating those cereals especially when you added milk to it. :Daydreaming:

I get to buy my own, and I don't go for the "healthy choice" - my current preference is for something called "crunchy nut corn flakes" which have nut pieces as well as the frosting (although I also keep proper porridge oats on hand for if/when I fancy that instead)

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

I get to buy my own, and I don't go for the "healthy choice" - my current preference is for something called "crunchy nut corn flakes" which have nut pieces as well as the frosting (although I also keep proper porridge oats on hand for if/when I fancy that instead)

I mostly ate the healthy ones. I only ate a sweet cereal one time when grandfather served me one back when he was poor. 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Windy Breeze ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ said:

I mostly ate the healthy ones. I only ate a sweet cereal one time when grandfather served me one back when he was poor. 

I avoid the little minature boxes though; they are overpriced for the amount you get, and tend to have a LOT more sugar per box.

Branflakes taste horrible to me, as do shredded wheat (even sweetened). Wheatabix are pretty good, I like to sprinkle some sugar on top and eat them from a plate only lightly moistened with milk, so they keep a firm crunchy texture.

Plain cornflakes tend to vary quite a bit, but tend to taste stale to me, even when fresh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

I avoid the little minature boxes though; they are overpriced for the amount you get, and tend to have a LOT more sugar per box.

Branflakes taste horrible to me, as do shredded wheat (even sweetened). Wheatabix are pretty good, I like to sprinkle some sugar on top and eat them from a plate only lightly moistened with milk, so they keep a firm crunchy texture.

Plain cornflakes tend to vary quite a bit, but tend to taste stale to me, even when fresh.

Beautiful poetry....

'1db3b6fddce216ed351391902609daaf.png

 

Wait a minute that wasn't a poem...Dang it, Phil, you lied to me!

Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I like my wheat-fiber rich cereal, sweet cereal like cocoa krispies are pretty tasty, especially the milk in the end when drunk :nom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BBolt ️ said:

milk in the end when drunk :nom: 

Tell that milk to go home then if it is drunk. :maud:

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I used to love choc milk in cereal :BrightMacContent:

Sadly I only did that like three times in my life like in school. But Still cereal that made milk chocolately worked well enough. Even though it didn't have a strong chocolate flavor. :okiedokieloki:

  • Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

Tell that milk to go home then if it is drunk. :maud:

Sadly I only did that like three times in my life like in school. But Still cereal that made milk chocolately worked well enough. Even though it didn't have a strong chocolate flavor. :okiedokieloki:

elloellll :crackle: 

Strawberry milk rivals choco milk but it's kinda rarely offered anywhere. I use some of that pink powder from the rabbit, whatever his name is...

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

It's pretty common here in the uk - most supermarkets offer 1L bottles of strawberry, banana and chocolate, some do other flavours (such as vanilla or white chocolate)

where do i obtain this mystical white chocolate milk

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LegoDev said:

where do i obtain this mystical white chocolate milk

Morrisons - I buy it regularly given the hot weather, it is even more awesome blended with vanilla ice cream :)


milk.thumb.png.5d83cdaa0aab0f5a99e47748f8a1bf54.png

  • teacup 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...