Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

What if it’s ejected and lands on a trampoline or soft pillow truck :wacko: ? Seat belt might cause major trauma!

That's ok, the seat belt can come too. Don't want the statue to be stoned alone. :scoots:

To continue with the dumb stone puns or not. Hmmmmmmmm... :3

Edited by Yakamaru

3 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

You put pineapple on it anyway. :P

NnnnnEVAAAAAAAAAAR :stressed:

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Birds don’t eat pineapple pizza

Birds have good taste as well :proud: 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

I'm not a kettle... :okiedokieloki: I'm dragon :mustache:

Dragon? You breathe fire, right? What a fancy way to pronounce "walking stove". xD

I'll bring the kettle and some tea cups.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 2

:yay:

2 minutes ago, Yakamaru said:

Dragon? You breathe fire, right? What a fancy way to pronounce "walking stove". xD

Of course I do :proud: More like "flying stove on four limbs + wings with other things" :crackle:

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

:yay:

Of course I do :proud: More like "flying stove on four limbs + wings with other things" :crackle:

"Other things"?

Should I even question what those are?

Burn down villages? Hoard damsels in distress? Hoard gold? Have a large collection of embarrassing but also cute underwear from knights who to try to rescue said damsels and fails, taking the underwear as a prize? A bathroom in pure gold? Including the toilet paper?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Yakamaru said:

"Other things"?

Should I even question what those are?

Burn down villages? Hoard damsels in distress? Hoard gold? Have a large collection of embarrassing but also cute underwear from knights who to try to rescue said damsels and fails, taking the underwear as a prize? A bathroom in pure gold? Including the toilet paper?

By other things I meant my tail, horns, claws, scales etc. You know... The usual stuff and more unusual stuff ... That also might refer to my hoard of random items. 

If they did something to truly annoy me, sure, I'd burn villages :fabulous: Hoarding damsels takes waaaayyy too much effort... So you can just make fake damsels and getting a couple of surviving villagers to write up posters and rumors about me to attract the attention of those knights. Umm... In a way, yes, I suppose :P Why would I need a bathroom? :crackle: And why would they be carrying pure golden toilet paper? :blink: Also, I now hoard quotes apparently :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

By other things I meant my tail, horns, claws, scales etc. You know... The usual stuff and more unusual stuff ... That also might refer to my hoard of random items. 

If they did something to truly annoy me, sure, I'd burn villages :fabulous: Hoarding damsels takes waaaayyy too much effort... So you can just make fake damsels and getting a couple of surviving villagers to write up posters and rumors about me to attract the attention of those knights. Umm... In a way, yes, I suppose :P Why would I need a bathroom? :crackle: And why would they be carrying pure golden toilet paper? :blink: Also, I now hoard quotes apparently :ooh:

You named your tail, horns, claws, scales, etc, "other things"? >:

Das weird, yo.

Where do I sign up?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Yakamaru said:

You named your tail, horns, claws, scales, etc, "other things"? >:

Das weird, yo.

Where do I sign up?

Right here:

Sign: ________________________________________________________________

• Brohoof 1