• I don't drink milk
  2. 2. What Flavor of milk do you prefer

• Regular
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Vanilla
    • Banana
    • Doesn't matter to me
    • Neopolitan (combine Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry flavors)
    • Eggnog
    • Banana Strawberry

I personally Prefer Skim Milk over anything

I really am not too fond of Whole milk or anything with fat in it

they tend to get me real sick

so how about you guys

What type of Milk do you guys drink?

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2

I drink chocolate milk, whole milk, %1 milk, skim milk, and sometimes soy and almond milk in cereal.

I am a man of many milks. No, that's not what I mean.

Edited by Scootabloom
  • Brohoof 2

Unfortunately (when I drink milk at all) it is lactose free skim milk -- bleach. It is only good for cereal and eating things that are sweet. Lactose intolerance just sort of crept up on me -- I used to drink a ton of milk when I was young.

I love skim milk however I can tolerate the fatter kinds I just don't like them that much (they seem to be thicker). However cholate mik is my favorite flavor (I request it at resturaunts just to be different (and weird) at times)

Edited by Dasher

I drink whole milk when im eating cereal, or with oreo's, but milk alone I prefer Skim milk. I tell the difference quite the bit between them with food, but by themselves there isn't to much of a difference for me, but I know Skim milk is better for you.

Edited by Bobthecableman

Non-fat for me. My mom started buying it so our family could become healthy, and at first I hated it. Now that I've gotten used to it though, I can't stand any other kind because its too heavy and creamy.

Edited by Fluttershy's Squid

Whole milk and almond milk.

Whole milk is the norm for use in cereal and what not. Although my parents seem to enjoy buying various kinds of low fat milk instead.

Almond Breeze almond milk is also great. They have one in vanilla and original. Although I would advise you not to try the unsweetened version.

I'm lactose intolerant so I usually just have a small amount of skim milk or I get almond milk. What's really good is dark chocolate Almond Silk. It tastes AMAZING!!! I can't drink soy milk as it makes me sick.

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately I can no longer drink milk. I have a "milk allergy "- im just finding out about. Ever since i was a kid every time i drink milk my sinuses shut and i cant breathe through my nose. It sucks because i love cereal. :(

2% is best %.

Whole milk tastes weird by itself. It's fine when you use it to cook with, though. Skim milk taste like water with a little milk mixed in. i.e. nasty. 1% tastes like water with a little more milk mixed in, so less nasty, but not worth $3-$4 a gallon.

Edited by Evilshy and His Own Ego

2% is best %.

Whole milk tastes weird by itself. It's fine when you use it to cook with, though. Skim milk taste like water with a little milk mixed in. i.e. nasty. 1% tastes like water with a little more milk mixed in, so less nasty, but not worth $3-$4 a gallon.

Agreed, skim is nasty, 2% is the best, IMO, whole, is well, for coffee i guess, i couldn't drink it, too rich, speaking of 2%, where is the 2% option in the poll?

This is with me, I am just "borderline" -- so it doesnt affect me with milk products with a lesser amount of lactose -- IE Ice cream (so long as I dont overdo it), the amounts used in cooking. That is actually a concern of mine that it will continue getting worse to the point where those affect me as well. IE in the beginning I was fine so long as I only had 3/4 of a glass then 1/2 then 1/3 then 1/4. At that point I stopped bothering with normal milk. Getting all gassy from ice cream would make it not worth it.

The type that comes from cows. Typically, it comes in cartons or other containers. Also, it's typically white.

1%. Usually on cereal. I don't usually drink milk by itself.