• I don't drink milk
  2. 2. What Flavor of milk do you prefer

• Regular
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Vanilla
    • Banana
    • Doesn't matter to me
    • Neopolitan (combine Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry flavors)
    • Eggnog
    • Banana Strawberry

There's no 2%? :(

Anyways, I really like skim milk. It's really good and plus, it's fat free! Soy is good too but not as good as 2%. The only time when I had whole milk is when there was no 2% milk at our Wal-Mart (how could this happen?) and we HAD to buy it. It's okay I guess. I still prefer 2% though.

While I voted skim milk, I actually only normally drink skim milk when I'm at home during the summer, Christmas break and Spring break, since that's all my mom buys. When I'm up at school at Hillsdale College, I actually prefer drinking whole milk, although I will alternate between whole and skim, but definitely with an emphasis on the whole milk, and on occassion, especially after a work out, I'll drink chocolate milk, since it has an extra dose of protein. Remember everypony, always drink your milk!!!

Posted Image

I dunno @_@

I don't look at the milk box, besides I only drink milk with cereal

the only thing that I know is that I drink the milk that comes out of the cow's tits

Edited by Motion Spark

Strawberry milk is the best milk even if it looks eerily like Pepto Bismol. Chocolate is okay, I guess. Regular is for cereal and I don't care what kind it is.

Im so glad I am not the only one who loves Strawberry milk!

Strawberry milk wins. Nothing is as good as it. Nothing will ever be as good as it. No exceptions.

I dunno @_@

I don't look at the milk box, besides I only drink milk with cereal

the only thing that I know is that I drink the milk that comes out of the cow's tits

You win a brohoof just for that!

Edited by Kirby

I. Drink. All. Milk. But ya I love Milk! It's my favourite beverage! I don't like drinking sugary things like pop and juice. water is tasteless and tbh I don't like the taste of alcohol So what have I got left? Why the wonderful milk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M3tmmP2DHc

Only this video expresses my love for milk

Whole milk. The whole milk and nothing but the whole milk. 2% is tolerable, 1% is meh and the last time I drank skim milk, not only was rather tasteless but it also made my digestive tract implode on itself. However, when it comes to coffee or cooking, half and half is where its at.

2% Chocolate and Regular milk. Although I've never tried Strawberry milk before, I've never seen it in stores actually. The same goes for Vanilla. Skim milk isn't that bad though.

Unfortunately I can no longer drink milk. I have a "milk allergy "- im just finding out about. Ever since i was a kid every time i drink milk my sinuses shut and i cant breathe through my nose. It sucks because i love cereal. :(

Same here, only I not only get nasal allergies but also skin issues and severe stomach cramps and vomiting. Honestly, it all seems to depend on how my body feels like reacting. Once I ate mashed potatoes that I didn't know had cream in them and I ended up passing out from the pain.

Funny thing is I am in my 30s now and until about two years ago I had no idea that this is what the problem was. All my childhood I was always sick and no one knew why. I thought I was lactose intolerant for a while but couldn't figure out why lactose free milks still made me sick. *facepalm*

Anyway, I'm a fan of Silk almond milk. I usually get vanilla but the dark chocolate is an AMAZING treat.

I do occasionally enjoy strawberry milk. Also, does anyone remember banana Quick?

Edited by MoonFeather
  • Brohoof 1

What about donkey milk? Am I really the only one that's tried it before? That stuff was so amazingly good, regular milk just doesn't compare to that. Plus, it's good for you!

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha well this is an odd thread...... But I drink pretty much all milk except for soy.... I used to drink soy but I seriously got over it..... Just didnt like the taste as much... :huh:AND IT RUINED MY CEREAL *tear*

As for flavour I would probably say vanilla but I barely ever drink flavoured milk ;) .

I always drink 1% milk. It's healhier and I can hardly tell the difference in taste. Mind you, I'm not a heavy milk drinker though.

And of course, I prefer chocolate milk over regular milk, but I drink regular about 95% of the time just because!

Also, I never had vanilla milk before. Is it any good? I've had strawberry milk once and I wasn't very fond of it, if that's any indication.