• I don't drink milk
  2. 2. What Flavor of milk do you prefer

• Regular
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Vanilla
    • Banana
    • Doesn't matter to me
    • Neopolitan (combine Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry flavors)
    • Eggnog
    • Banana Strawberry

I am allergic to milk. Or at least I was when I was very young. I still eat many milk products. However, if I eat too much yogurt it makes me cough a lot, so I'm still effected somewhat and have never tried drinking milk itself since we learned I was allergic.

ALL OF THE MILK. milk is my cupcakes to pinkie pie or muffins to derpy all kinds of milk are good well except goats it leaves an unpleasant taste after i drink it

I drink 2% lactose free milk, I don't even think I'm lactose intolerant since I eat cheese and all sorts of stuff like that. Anyway chocolate milk is my favorite flavor of milk.

Fat-free for me... I can't say much about the others though, who am I, milk expert? B)

Naw, but really... Milk without chocolate is no fun~

I really do not drink enough milk. (but I make up for it in al the cheese I eat hehe)

But the only reason why I don't drink enough milk is because I hate 2%. And 2% is all we have around the house. I will only drink 2% with cereal and I barely eat that anymore. Chocolate milk used to be my favorite drink but any more now it makes me sick, so I stick with regular. Skim milk and everything else can die. :lol:

I have never liked the taste of milk for some reason, i can tolerate a flavor like banana but still don’t like it much at all,

it explains my skinniness...

I can have milk with cereal and it's OK but i just don't like it by itself :/

Now that i think of it i have stopped eating as much cereal as i used to do to my growing dislike for the taste of milk...

(edited)

I added a couple of choices to the poll so if you already voted & your choice wasn't on there before

you can go ahead and redo your vote

If I'm still missing anything please let me know & I'll add it to the list

as for my choice in flavors of milk

I'm indifferent

I like ALL the flavors :3

Quick Question? Does Vodka count as a form of dairy product? I was wondering because I'm out of milk.

no

no alcoholic beverages please

Edited by ds8

I like milk. I usually drink 1,5% or 2% milk. And I prefer to just drink it as it is. No chocolate or stuff.

The taste of milk had never appealed to me, particularly to the fact my bro is a milkaholic, so I barely get to have any when we get some.

I drink a large variety of milk (probably all, I've drank goat milk before too, not sure if it counts) I love milk, so darn good! Im very gald you put the Neapolitan milk, it's my favorite! Milk needs more flavors to me. (would eggnog count?? Im dying to get some eggnog this winter!! Love that stuff too!! it's hard to wait every year)

Edited by Blueheart48
  • Brohoof 1