• I don't drink milk
  2. 2. What Flavor of milk do you prefer

• Regular
    • Chocolate
    • Strawberry
    • Vanilla
    • Banana
    • Doesn't matter to me
    • Neopolitan (combine Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry flavors)
    • Eggnog
    • Banana Strawberry

I drink a large variety of milk (probably all, I've drank goat milk before too, not sure if it counts) I love milk, so darn good! Im very gald you put the Neapolitan milk, it's my favorite! Milk needs more flavors to me. (would eggnog count?? Im dying to get some eggnog this winter!! Love that stuff too!! it's hard to wait every year)

I just added Eggnog

and I agree

Christmas cannot come here fast enough

I can't wait to have me some Eggnog myself :3

• Brohoof 1

Whole milk or 2%. I like soy and almond milk in cereal, and I do LOVE the Silk Very Vanilla and 8th continent's chocolate soymilk. It's so amazing.

But yeah, I usually drink whole milk. I've got acid reflux disease and it helps soothe the burn caused by it.

While i never really drink milk on its own, i do have milk in drinks and with food, i drink a lot of tea (yes i'm living up to the english stereotype) and coffee, and i have milk on cereals when i eat them. Otherwise it is vary rare that i consume milk, but if i had to, i would choose chocolate milk :D

• 1 month later...

i like 2% milk cause it just tasted better unless its from sams club then low fat tastes very good other wise i just like 2% even though my grandma says its bad 4 u cause off the extra fat

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't drink milk that much except at school. I drink milk in my cereal if that counts. And then at school I have strawberry milk! :D

I wish i could get strawberry milk all the time of course I don't think it would work out like that. It doesn't even have any fat in it.(Atleast not the ones at my school)

• Brohoof 1

I usually get 2%, but sometimes I like to go to the ultra-expensive gourmet market and get this locally produced organic whole milk from happy, grass-fed cows. It comes in a glass bottle and a cap of cream at the top. Best milk you'll ever drink.

• Brohoof 1

You guys are lucky you get to drink milk :(... I cannot drink any kind of milk anymore due to stupid allergies >:/.... Milk & donuts ahhh i miss it!

Hold on a second, isn't milk like really important for you body and all that? How do you guys stay fit? Or are you all couch patato's?

Hold on a second, isn't milk like really important for you body and all that? How do you guys stay fit? Or are you all couch patato's?

Have to take vitamins that milk provides :/.... it sucks because I miss being able to drink milk. Found out when I was 15 that I was allergic to a whole bunch of foods... So now I have the same diet as someone who is Jewish.

I couldn't care less what type of milk i drink, just maybe not whole. its kinda like cream. one of my friends though, he will refuse to drink anything that isn't 1%. Isn't that taking it a bit far?

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately (when I drink milk at all) it is lactose free skim milk -- bleach. It is only good for cereal and eating things that are sweet. Lactose intolerance just sort of crept up on me -- I used to drink a ton of milk when I was young.

I know exactly what you mean. I used to drink milk all of the time, until just recently I found out that I'm lactose intolerant. Although, I don't know what kind of milk you're drinking but I would recommend silk. It's not that bad.

I always drink whole organic milk that comes in a glass bottle. That preferably isn't homogenized and lightly pasteurized

My mother is really into health i suppose. But even so i'm kind of glad, i prefer organic fruits and such over regular food. Especially the milk.

But i do also fancy eggnog over all.

Edited by Hypno
  • Brohoof 1

I like chocolate milk, i could never stand the taste of regular milk. I work in a grocery and 1L chocolate milk if often on sale.

I've also started to try soy milk in my protein smoothies for post-gym. it's great when blended with a bunch of berries.

• Brohoof 1