Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The song you are listening to right now will play at your funeral

Discordian

(edited)

Wasn't listening to music i a said "Siri play all music shuffled" first song to come on "115" by Elena Siegman basicaly a song about becoming a zombie lyrics a pretty dark I'm gonna have a awesome funeral check it out with lyrics

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe this is a sign, that Shenron appears over my burial site and I am brought back from the dead to relive my life.

What an odd scenario what would be.

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently listening to the song A Transcendental Serenade by Obscura, from their album Omnivium. 

While it is one of their light songs, it's not exactly what I'd call uplifting, and its lyrics are kind of awkward to play at a funeral:

In deepest depths, at the dark side of a burning star.
By the dully shining black sun - the dance of the dead.

(That's seriously all the lyrics for that song, even though it's over 6 minutes long. They don't start singing at all until close to the end.)

I'd rather a happy, uplifting song be played at my funeral. I would want people at my funeral to be happy, and to celebrate my life. Not to be sad and focus on my death.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

xD any two steps from hell song is too epic for a funeral. Actually the song ended right when I got on this topic. Still count? Yes? Thought so. If I got on here a few seconds later it would of been another song by this band.

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪
  • Brohoof 1