Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The song you are listening to right now will play at your funeral

Discordian

I wasn't listening to a song at the time, so I turned on shuffle and the first song to pop up was "Respect" by The Notorious BIG. The song just happens to feature a sexually explicit skit at the end, which would certainly make for an awkward (and hilarious) funeral. In fact, I'm so amused by this mental picture that I'm going to request that this song really be played at my funeral just to troll everyone. I wouldn't want to be remembered any other way.

I'm not going to link to the song since I don't know if it counts as NSFW material. You can look it up yourself if you're so inclined.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't link it, as it's not well known, but the song is "Kicking and Screaming" by Peter Doran. A sad, melonchollic song about a song which was written by a man a long time ago, and is now neglected and never played again, begging to be played again, and never again to be forgotten, hence "Kicking and screaming".

• 4 months later...

What if you aren't listening to a song?  How about the song you last listened to?  Well I was listening to this about 5 hours ago...

I'm a big minecrafter by the way...

Edited by WonderWolf01

• 2 years later...