Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Pokemon and Pokemon Game

Cloud-Chaser

Cubone/Marowak...... always have been and always will be my favourites.... As for favourite pokemon game? Ummm probably Fire-Red.... or just Red..... I still remember playing pokemon red on my old Gameboy... ahhhh... good times

Favorite Pokemon- Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It's to hard to choose between them though I think I like Typhlosion just a bit more.

Favorite game- Either HeartGold or White. I love 2nd gen plus HeartGold and SoulSilver are great remakes. Better than FireRed and LeafGreen which were more or less the same thing but with better graphics.

White on the other hand is just "Wow." It has what is arguably the best soundtrack in the series, there are no Pokemon from previous gens so, much like Red and Blue, you don't know what you'll encounter on your first playthrough unless you looked at everything in advance, It's the best attempt the main series has had at a story, and the Pokemon are great. [i don't care if a lot of people hate 5th gen it's my favorite next to gen 2] Also it has N.

Just for the hell of it my first game as Pearl. No im not some 8 year old who just got into "teh pokemanz" a year ago. I loved the original show as a kid but eventually I just stopped watching it. So I never bothered to get Gold version or whatever when I still had my Gameboy Color. In about 4th grade my friends had Pokemon and at the time the most recent games were Diamond and Pearl. So of course I got Pearl. From there I had to remember everything about 1st gen and learn about 2nd and 3rd gens. It's a bit ironic though because I kinda hate 4th gen. There are just too many un-necessary evolutions and pre-evolutions of past Pokemon.

Like this guy.

Posted Image

God I hate Ambipom.

Edited by N-Harmonia

EDIT: Cubone is a pretty cool dude too.

Bulbasaur is best pokemon. Obviously, I've wanted one ever since I was a little kid so...I'm a little biased against some of the newer/other pokemon.

My favorite games were the ones I played when I was young : Yellow and Crystal. I loved Crystal with a passion but I was never able to get past that icy cave... I never beat it... :(

Edited by Hushabye

My favorite Pokemon has to be Blaziken

Posted Image

My favorite game has to be Ruby. My heart literally broke when I lost it. It was such an amazing game.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
my favorite pokemon is squirtle, well duh! im supposed to be lil squirt for a reason. :ph34r: i would have to say that my favorite pokemon game is either pokemon leafgreen or pokemon firered. -_- i just really like the kanto region pokemon for some reason. kanto also has squirtle, which i choose as a starter alot. B)

Posted Image

I am sorry, but if you are going to say "You can't choose the mascot!", I am still picking Pikachu! I don't care what you say!

Anyways, do the "non-regular" games count? If so, then Pokemon Puzzle League is my favorite!

If it's just the regular games, then it is Pokemon Black atm.

Favorite pokemon- Charizard. Who doesn't like this guy?

Favorite pokemon game- Pokemon colosseum. This was out of the ordinary. Main character is not exactly a "good guy", I'd say. I'd give anything for a 3-D RPG pokemon game for Wii U...

Favorite Pokemon?

Joltik and Squirtle.

Favorite game?

I loved the 5th gen (Haven't played the sequels yet), but Gold and Silver also have a very special place in my heart.

Just remembering that Christmas, under the tree, opening my presents and holding the box. That shiny, golden box.

I also remember that my cousin used to tease me with the Kanto region, because I didn't knew how to get there after beating the game.

Hard decision here, but I'm going to have to go with Platinum, with Pearl/Diamond right behind them. I enjoyed playing platnium slightly more than them. Now for favorite, most likely Absol, Umbreon, and Shinx and it's eveloutions. Those are the coolest and best pokemon ever.

My favorite pokemon is the adorable and horribly underrated Manaphy. Phione is also one of my favorites! :3 And Cinccino. Yeah, I'm a sucker for cute pokemon... XD

My favorite game are all of the fourth and fifth generations. I don't play Pokemon often now, but when I was addicted to it....

Hmmm.... Favorite Pokemon game.... That's really hard. Sapphire was my favorite for quite a long time because that was around the time that I really got into Pokemon even though my first game was Red and then Silver. However, I really like SS too. My favorite part being that your Pokemon would follow you around. But then White happened and oh god I love N. And now I have White2 and I'm loving it so far too even though I haven't gotten that far in the plot yet. (I just beat Burgh at Castelia City.) So I really don't really know. I liked Pearl and Platinum, but they weren't my favorites... I guess I currently lmy favorites are White/White2 and then Sapphire/SS.

My favorite Pokemon are Mantyke and Mantine because, stingrays you guys! I love stingrays. A lot. Basically my favorite animal.

Edit: With the other Pokemon games I absolutely adore the Ranger ones. They are quite likely some of my favorite games ever and I hope that they make more. :wub:

Edited by Sleepykitty

Favorite Pokemon: Dragonair, because its SO CUTE and pretty powerful. I almost never level up my dragonair to dragonite (with everstones) because its so damn cute. xD

Favorite Game: Pokemon Emerald. Fantastic! Also I like soulsilver because you can walk the pokemon, and it really focuses on the relationship between pokemon and their owners. Gen 2 Pokemon are really cute ^_^

First Game:Pokemon Emerald

Latest Game:Pokemon Black

I am a huge pokemon fan, although not fond of the latest generation (it seems as if they have run out of ideas xD). In Soulsilver and Emerald, all my pokemon are level 90 and up (well the top 20 are xD i dont have time to level up every single one lol) and I basically collected most of the pokemon. lol. im a huge pokenerd xDDD

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Favorite Pokemon- Well, I could just say one, but I feel like it wouldn't be right. So here's 10 of them. 

477.png 253.png384.png025.png392.png144.png181.png609.png407.png560.png

Favorite Pokemon Game: I would say Platinum, but I never actually played the Platinum version, so Diamond and Pearl. It's very nostalgic for me, as well as being easily my favorite design-wise. I also really liked the design of Sinnoh as a region.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

this is a very hard decision, if i have to choose only one it would be Lapras, i love how it's cute and cuddly but also serious and elegant and a tad mystirious, it's simply majestic
Favorite pokemon game was Gold, it just brought so much to the table, and giving us the old map aswel was a nice bonus

• Brohoof 1

Favourite Pokémon is either Houndoom or Empoleon, but there are so many other greats ones like Talonflame, Typhlosion and Giratina. My favourite game is Pokémon Platinum, but I enjoyed Silver a lot as well. :)

My favourite Pokemon games would have to be Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Diamond :laugh: Had A LOT of fond memories playing those games and they're EASILY my favourite in the series :catface:

As for pokemon, my favourite would have to be: Golisopod, Milotic, Volcarona, Torterra and Mewtwo B) ...but if I had to pick one, it would have to be the mighty Dialga :wub:

jYNOP9x.gif

Edited by SolarFlare13