Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xievie

You have one wish. You can get anything you want with little to no effort.

What would the wish be?

Maybe for you to live forever? Maybe you want to meet the man or girl of your dreams? Maybe you want that one dream ? Maybe you wish to be president.

You have no limit to your wish.

You may not go god mode more than living forever.

You may not wish for more wishes.

Hmm, hard choice. If I wished for money I would still have to go through stupid real life.If I wished to fly, I would have to save everyones life day after day.

But we all know what we want... To live in EQUESTRIA!!! DUH!

I'd wish for myself to be irresistible to guys, especially the ones with glasses, nice hair, who are also tall and likes ponies. >//w//<(

If not, then for unlimited food. ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Honey Puff
  • Brohoof 2

I myself have an obvious wish.

I want to go to the paradise that is Equestria.

I want to be reborn as my own OC, with my own soul/conscience, and live life in Equestria.

You know..

I wanna be reborn, go to school, get Pinkie Pie to teach me to bake and stuff.

If I don't get my cutie mark, then I will learn to sing. I would love a singing cutie mark.

I will then try to win the heart of the mare of my dreams.

From there in life, I will just enjoy my life, and work my make others happy.

Of course you don't care about that last paragraph, now do you?

• Brohoof 3

I would wish for a TARDIS all of time and space at my disposal would be nice besides I'm already immortal and have the powers of a god/ time lord so that would be a wasted wish.

• Brohoof 2

One Unlimited wish wow, That's kinda heavy, I'd wish for the power to create anything, Then I Could fulfil other people's wish's an make them happy :D ((Cheesey but eh, what ya gonna do; :lol: ))

Personal stipulations:

Nothing too commonly used

Nothing like immortality, invincible, ect.

No telekenisis

No absolute control/infinite money.

Nothing that affects the whole world/moves you to another one.

Okay them let's get started shall we?

Wings... Why wings? Why not wings!? I'd love to be able to fly, I'd get famous for my unique anatomy, it'd be marvelous... in my opinion. Flying would just be awesome. I'd fly instead of swim team. Fly home. Fly to school. Flying is awesome.

the paradise that is Equestria

Beg your pardon, why is Equestria necessarily a paradise? If we were never shown that there are social and political problems just like on Earth, it doesn't mean that there actually are none of them. Do you know the anecdote about the difference between tourism and immigration?

And I wish that Universe fast-forwards to the next Big Bang. Maybe next time the being will have better luck with making lifeforms that are more worthy of existence. Well, simply destroying the Earth's biosphere is also acceptable.

I'd get famous for my unique anatomy

Aren't you afraid of ending up effectively imprisoned in some sort of a secret laboratory where all sorts of sciencey stuff will be performed on you? Edited by Mrhnhrm

If I could have any wish, I would wish for money and lots of it. Now it's not because I am greedy, it's just that if something happens to my parents or if I lose my job, having lots of money would be a good thing. Then I would not have to look for a new job and not having to worry about if I well live to see the next day.

My wish (this may sound depressing) is to have the ability to fix every single mistake I could ever make, or have the ability to go back and change things. A way to fix every single bad thing I ever did.

I would wish to live in Equestria as a pegasus. with my family and friends, I would ether start a Cirque Du Soleil show and make millions of bits, or start a flying group like the wonderbolts ^_^

Edited by Flame Dancer

I myself have an obvious wish.

I want to go to the paradise that is Equestria.

I want to be reborn as my own OC, with my own soul/conscience, and live life in Equestria.

You know..

I wanna be reborn, go to school, get Pinkie Pie to teach me to bake and stuff.

If I don't get my cutie mark, then I will learn to sing. I would love a singing cutie mark.

I will then try to win the heart of the mare of my dreams.

From there in life, I will just enjoy my life, and work my make others happy.

Of course you don't care about that last paragraph, now do you?

Everything you said here, is the exact same wish I would use for one wish, except for the singing cutie mark, I'm not into singing xP But I'll practice everyday in my fillyhood to get my cutie mark, that's for sure.

maybe way cheesy to say that, but what i wish for is a world in peace, more respect in general and the power to show people that all the differences we have in skin color, religious or ethnical opinions or whatsoever are no reason to commit crimes or start wars, that it is in fact this singualrity that makes us great (and that it never should´ve been a reason for hate). A good thing, or, at least it would make ME happy.

Zombie apocalypse

Hmmm tough one, I certainly wouldnt want to be immortal, you would get preety bored of living after a few thousand years.

I'd probably choose to become a pony and go to equestria. That'd be awesome :)

It's gonna sound frivolous but I would wish for limitless amounts of cash. Just for once, I would like to experience what it would be like to be the one in control and money is the sure-fire way to it.

Okay heres is a better wish,

I would wish that i could go to equestria and live an entire life in ponyville, and when i die i would return to the moment in time i left earth and resume my life as me. Boom Bam!!!!

I would love to be able to have absolute empathy and understanding of people's problems.

That way I could go about trying to fix the world's problems without making it better for one side then the other.

To be able to visit different worlds dimensions, not just Equestria, but other places out of other cool video games or tv shows, such as New Vegas In Fallout (Weird I Know) or the Ratchet And Clank galaxy. These are just examples :P

Edited by ReliableDuck

I've already posted this before, but to make it so the last seven or eight years have all just been a nightmare that I wake up from. A nightmare that I remember in full detail so I can learn from it (to the point that even thought I didn't know how to play the bassoon back then, I would after this wish), but a nightmare which's events will never manifest in reality.

Edited by Envy