Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xievie

A do over of my life. Still me, same family, but for me to relive my childhood in a different place rather than the place I did grow up in (it's taken years to get over the crap I was put though). I pretty much wish I could be a bairn again, but with friends this time.

This is incredibly shallow, but... I wish that I were beautiful.

Yeah, I know. It's really lame and selfish, but that's all I've ever wanted in my entire life. I want someone to look at me -- who isn't related or a friend -- and I want them to say that I'm beautiful.

Living forever would be awesome, until you lost all of your friends over and over and over and over.

Hmmm, I might go with never ending money or something. I could keep giving it away to charities and those who need it. Maybe fund a cure being found.

I wish that equestria was real and that I Woke up in Luna's bedroom

I ALSO wish that I was under the influence of some ungodly irreversible Shrink spell which also gave me some invincibility properties

Eeyup :mellow:

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

You have no limit to your wish. You may not go god mode more than living forever.

I'm not sure if this counts under these given rules, but I have always wondered what would happen if I were to wish for a perfect universe. This wish would encompass everyone else's wishes, since in a perfect universe, every living being's every desire would be fulfilled.

I have no idea how carrying out this wish would be possible in our present universe, since different people's desires would be bound to come in direct conflict, and how would both of these conflicting desires be fulfilled? But hey, it's not up to me to figure out how it would work - that's the job of the wish granter!

i would wish that my wishes would come trough the way i want it, and each wish in the time i want it

cose i have more then one that i really really want ><

but if its impossible, id choose to wake up tomorow as a female 12 years ago or something, and that the things i liked (such as facebook and mlp) will be and succeed about the same way

Edited by hana

A really nice sandwich.

My faith primarily is concerned with the perfection of the world (God moves in mysterious ways &c) so the world does not need to be heavily altered in those regards.

But if God wasn't real and I was just another stranger on a bus that is just as much electrochemical romance and chance as the next guy (or the bus itself), I'd wish for world peace.

I'd wish for myself to be irresistible to guys, especially the ones with glasses, nice hair, who are also tall and likes ponies. >//w//<(

If not, then for unlimited food. ಠ_ಠ

My hair isn't especially interesting beyond being the average "brown and kind of short", but I do have glasses and stand about 6'4".

Would you like to hang out some time?

I wish that equestria was real and that I Woke up in Luna's bedroom

I ALSO wish that I was under the influence of some ungodly irreversible Shrink spell which also gave me some invincibility properties

Why do you have a obsession with being eaten by Luna?

If that is too probing, change it by implying that you could potentially be eaten by any other pony and why it has to be specifically Luna, but whatever.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

A well-indexed knowledge bank with everything that there is to know that could be accessed by myself as many times as I wanted.

So you could type in any question -- like what is the cure for cancer and it would give you the answer -- or How could one get to equestria and it would either tell you if it was possible or say impossible if it wasnt. Any question where the answer is knowable could be answered -- even the big philosphical ones.

If I can't wish for more wishes, than I'll wish for more genies!

Really, I probably would not take the wish.Why? Well, there seems to be a few common choices, and none of them seem like good ones to me:

• Love - If I wished for someone to fall in love with me, than would it really be love? I wouldn't have won their heart, I wouldn't have gone through the steps, it just wouldn't be natural. If I did wish for love, then I'd know deep down that whoever the target of my interest was wouldn't have really fallen in love with me, but instead would've just been the victim of paranormal intervention. It wouldn't be real love, just forced.
  • Immortality - While it would be cool to see what the future holds beyond my lifespan, immortality would also be much of a curse. Constantly outliving your friends, family, and loved ones as time goes on, and having to suffer that fate for all eternity just does not seem appealing to me.
  • Money - Don't need it. By no means am I rich, and I can't afford to just go out and buy the newest, latest, and greatest technology when it comes out, but I'm happy with my life as it is. I don't need some fancy, expensive sports car when my tiny little Nissan gets me where I need to go. I don't need some gigantic ten bedroom mansion when all I own fits into my bedroom. And I don't need a private jet when there's an Amtrak station about two miles from my house.
Really, by no means is my life perfect - it's far from it. I got plenty of stress and problems to deal with that could easily be solved with money, fame, power, etc. But I am happy with how my life is going, and where it's taking me, so why would I want to change it?

I wish that my grandfather could not have come down with alzheimers, so my grandmother and him can live out their years normally, with no stress upon them. :(

I'm really trying to take your post seriously but your Rainbow Dash profile pic kills it, I'm just imagining you saying all that stuff with the expression she has on her face, with pot and everything
  • Brohoof 2

No limits? I would want the ability to do absolutely anything at any time. If that's cheating, though, I would probably wish for immortality/immunity to any sorts of illnesses and harm.

I'm going to wish for unlimited knowledge, accessing data that I never even knew just like the movie Limitless.

Though money would be nice I prefer to earn it instead.

A really nice sandwich.

My faith primarily is concerned with the perfection of the world (God moves in mysterious ways &c) so the world does not need to be heavily altered in those regards.

But if God wasn't real and I was just another stranger on a bus that is just as much electrochemical romance and chance as the next guy (or the bus itself), I'd wish for world peace.

My hair isn't especially interesting beyond being the average "brown and kind of short", but I do have glasses and stand about 6'4".

Would you like to hang out some time?

Why do you have a obsession with being eaten by Luna?

If that is too probing, change it by implying that you could potentially be eaten by any other pony and why it has to be specifically Luna, but whatever.

Hey calm yourself bro

First off, I never said anything about being eaten by Luna

I just wanted to wake up shrunken in her room

As for the invincibility

I'd rather not get crushed by her when she wakes up

You know

Get stepped on

though you can probably see past all this bullshit so...eheh lawl :V

Hmm, hard choice. If I wished for money I would still have to go through stupid real life.If I wished to fly, I would have to save everyones life day after day.

But we all know what we want... To live in EQUESTRIA!!! DUH!

I agree with you liveing there would be the best, that and unlimited money(if i can't get to equestria, or have my fav pony live here in our world.

I want retractable bat-styled wings. In black and deep purple. I always wanted wings since I was just a little kid. I like the demon-bat style, and I think the black would mesh well with the dark purple; and, they would be retractable, so they wouldn't constantly be in the way!

• 5 months later...

The one thing I would wish for? That's a good question. If there would be anything in the world I would want. I would want Lyra heartstrings to be human. Everyone wants our favorite mare a human, because SHE LOVES US.

Or...

Justin Beiber assassinated. >__>

Edited by Claudia
  • Brohoof 4

Well, I would wish for the earth to blow up, so that way all our problems are solved and no-one is worrying about anything because we're all dead. Realistically though, I'd probably wouldn't be able to make any wish, because there are too many problems with society and how things work, and one wish will make things worse.

if i had 1 wish i would wish for a portal that can take me anywhere i want.i could go to equestria then the pokemon world.i would capture an awesome team,then i would go kill dora the explorer with mah epic team.seriously guys,dora is evil i tell you.EVIL!!

I would wish for the following:
A decent gaming computer

A functional wireless mouse and keyboard

A fancy gaming headset with godlike audio quality.

And it will all be under 1 wish: New PC gaming stuff

Edited by ursnampls

Be a pony. :3 That's about it.

As far as a cure for anything ever goes, no. No one would take me seriously, or even test it, due to me being a teen.

• Brohoof 1