Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xievie

This was a tough one; there are plenty of things I want to have or want to have happen. My wish would be to have perfect pitch. I always talk about how I love playing by ear and perfect pitch would make it a lot easier. 

• Brohoof 1

Ack. Another toughy. There are just too many options to choose from. I'd wish for money, but as movies have proven time and time again.. that isn't the best idea.. Hm.. I know! I wish for a stable, well paying job that I won't despise or get fired from!

Hmm...one wish...

Well, obviously having a portal between our world and Equestria is high up there. Another would be to be able to meet one of them here (MLD style, or really just meeting them and being able to give them a tour of my house and our home town).

I'd wish that the human race would, from that moment onward into infinity, have more empathy. Global-scale compassion for others would promote understanding and would limit conflict. 

If I get one small, selfish wish, though, I'd wish for the ability to fly.  B)

I would wish that everyone always had as much as they need of everything to live comfortably. This would put an end to starvation, most disease (because everyone would have the proper medications, vaccines, etc. they needed), etc. It would also put an end to war for resources and it would make it much harder to justify other wars. My wish would solve most of the man v. nature problems we face, leaving us to focus on the man v. man. and man v. self types of problems. The world would be like a pre-Star Trek society. It would be awesome!

Edit: As selfless as this seems, it's actually kind of selfish on my part. One of my biggest flaws is that I am constantly worrying about everything, so by solving most of the world's problems, I'm helping myself.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

One wish huh? The ability to change the world for the better without violence and for people to realise that it's better that way without coercion.

Rather than living in the world of mlp I'd prefer to be able to visit in my current pony sofa form whenever I wish.

I'd want to have the ability to cross over from Earth to Equestria and back whenever I want to without consequences. I would always enter that world as one of my two OCs(Chaser Wing is made by me but it's for my father). I can't switch between forms in Equestria though and there's no telling which one I'm going to be the next time I come. I'd love that ability.

• 10 months later...

My wish would be to see where I will be ten years from now. I want to know if I found the love of my life, a great job, and am living a wonderful and happy life. Cliche, but it is something I often think about.

Edited by SmartyPants

• 2 months later...

When I ask this question, I absolutely mean ANYTHING, no matter the insanity or impossibility of the wish. 

It can be serious or goofy, anything! :D

My answer:

I would wish to have the ability to remove despair from the world. I would want to make a world where everyone could be happy and not suffer.

• Brohoof 2