Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xievie

There's a quote I read somewhere once that prayers are for big things, like world peace and happiness, and wishes are for small, selfish things. I would like to wish myself a selfish thing. 

I want the ability to hop in and out of fictional worlds as I please. Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings...it could all be MIIINE. Oh, and Equestria as well. ^^ 

• Brohoof 8

Silly wish:

All the doughnuts I could ever want for the rest of my life. :D

Realistic wish:

A job, a good one, that I would stay in for the rest of my life. I don't ask for much, just something that I won't hate and will stabilize my life as well as allow me to live comfortably.

Serious but totally not gonna happen wish cuz reality sucks:

The power to make my imagination real. This is intentionally ambiguous. I would love to just be able to create things with my mind, like a comic or video game, using the ideas I've come up with in my mind but do not have the ability to make with quality.

This could also mean giving myself super powers when I wanted them. Who needs to get stuck in traffic? Fly to work! :D

Yeah, it's cheap, overpowered and unrealistic but it's my greatest wish to have complete control over my reality with my mind. :P

• Brohoof 1

A way to get to Equestria, with a portal of some sort. Or at least become the Ghost Rider, minus Nicholas Cage.

Omg that would be so cool!

Alright, then I wish that every evening must be a beautifull sunset, and every time it must be different sunset

Oh you didn't have to change your wish XD I was just picking on ya hehe! But that other wish is really amazing too! <3

There's a quote I read somewhere once that prayers are for big things, like world peace and happiness, and wishes are for small, selfish things. I would like to wish myself a selfish thing. 

I want the ability to hop in and out of fictional worlds as I please. Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings...it could all be MIIINE. Oh, and Equestria as well. ^^ 

Nice quote <3 AND AMAZING WISH! That would be so amazing, but oh please let me ask, if you did that.. would you have stayed out of sight so that you wouldn't have affected the story or would you have tried to influence it? :3

• Brohoof 3

Nice quote <3 AND AMAZING WISH! That would be so amazing, but oh please let me ask, if you did that.. would you have stayed out of sight so that you wouldn't have affected the story or would you have tried to influence it? :3

I'm currently writing an epic (not really) fanfiction about the reprecussions of interfering with the storyline. 

That being said, I don't think I could control myself by leaping out and tackling Lupin or Sirius.  :wub: 

• Brohoof 2

Silly wish:

All the doughnuts I could ever want for the rest of my life. :D

Realistic wish:

A job, a good one, that I would stay in for the rest of my life. I don't ask for much, just something that I won't hate and will stabilize my life as well as allow me to live comfortably.

Serious but totally not gonna happen wish cuz reality sucks:

The power to make my imagination real. This is intentionally ambiguous. I would love to just be able to create things with my mind, like a comic or video game, using the ideas I've come up with in my mind but do not have the ability to make with quality.

This could also mean giving myself super powers when I wanted them. Who needs to get stuck in traffic? Fly to work! :D

Yeah, it's cheap, overpowered and unrealistic but it's my greatest wish to have complete control over my reality with my mind. :P

Sometimes it's not a bad thing to be selfish about your wishes though. Some people live really hard lives and just WISH for some simplicity in it. It's completely understandable and you should never be ashamed of your heart's desires. :3

I'm currently writing an epic (not really) fanfiction about the reprecussions of interfering with the storyline. 

That being said, I don't think I could control myself by leaping out and tackling Lupin or Sirius.  :wub: 

You are FREAKING amazing and I love you! <3 XD I completely understand, oh dat Sirius! <3

Edited by Celestial Wish
  • Brohoof 2

-The ability to change the future

-To know everything in the world of Academics so I always pass my tests and quizes....

-The ability to think of ideas that nobody else has ever thought of.

And last but not least....!

GIRL HANDWRITING!!!!

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

Infinite wishes!

And for my first wish after wishing for infinite wishes, To find everlasting mutual love with the perfect guy for me.

As for prayers, my nonselfish wish would be that there is a heaven, and animals go to it after they pass away, in addition to humans. If there is a heaven, it wouldn't be heaven for me unless I had my pets with me.

• Brohoof 1

Easy my wish would be for an infinite amount of wishes. Then I'd wish for a wishing source without any rules, so no fairy god parents or no genie from Aladdin.

Freedom at its finest!!!!

-The ability to change the future

-To know everything in the world of Academics so I always pass my tests and quizes....

-The ability to think of ideas that nobody else has ever thought of.

And last but not least....!

GIRL HANDWRITING!!!!

LOL Girl handwriting! That's awesome! We have something in common! Hehe! >w<

Infinite wishes!

And for my first wish after wishing for infinite wishes, To find everlasting mutual love with the perfect guy for me.

As for prayers, my nonselfish wish would be that there is a heaven, and animals go to it after they pass away, in addition to humans. If there is a heaven, it wouldn't be heaven for me unless I had my pets with me.

Such pretty wishes! I love them!!! There's nothing wrong with love at all <3<3<3  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'd wish for my Step-Father to be alive. :(

You are not alone with your wish! To be honest, I had two wishes that my heart strongly desires equally. There was my wish I posted but the other was to prevent my father's cancer from taking his life. To have found some sort of cure before his passing! I completely understand *hugs*  :(

But let's think of this... Both of our treasured ones are watching over us now and happy to see us living on, growing up, and one day we will find true happiness. I know it's not much but hopefully this can ease some of your pain. Ponies like us can stick together. :3

• Brohoof 2

You are not alone with your wish! To be honest, I had two wishes that my heart strongly desires equally. There was my wish I posted but the other was to prevent my father's cancer from taking his life. To have found some sort of cure before his passing! I completely understand *hugs*  :(

But let's think of this... Both of our treasured ones are watching over us now and happy to see us living on, growing up, and one day we will find true happiness. I know it's not much but hopefully this can ease some of your pain. Ponies like us can stick together. :3

My step-father died of cancer as well and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him.  Thank you so much for the kind words, it's nice to not feel alone, though it's unfortunate that things like these happen.

• Brohoof 2

I'd easily wish for Rarity and the rest of them, of course :wub:

Eh. Realistically, it'd probably be better to wish my health issues away.

But come on man, Rarity :D

Ughh...so torn.

I'd wish for 2 wishes, and ask for both of those things  :umad: 

That is absolutely amazing! Rarity is special, she is a rarity! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Ughh...so torn.

Don't even know why I not surprised? :)

• Brohoof 1

Ughh...so torn.

Rarity is a good wish. Can I change mine? :lol:

No wait, I wouldn't need to do that if mine came true. I'd make it happen anyway. >8D

• Brohoof 2

My step-father died of cancer as well and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him.  Thank you so much for the kind words, it's nice to not feel alone, though it's unfortunate that things like these happen.

Of course, it is painful and sometimes I feel like that what happened to my father wasn't really suppose to happen. Though I know that he wouldn't have wanted me to drown in despair. That's why I believe in happiness and spreading it around to the world. 

If you want, this is an offer, if you ever want to talk to someone about losing your step-dad.. you can message me anytime. Even if its absolutely crazy, I'll be here to lend that wing and shoulder.

It's just an offer and it won't offend me if you decline it. :) Add me if you'd like as well. :D

I'd wish for infinite wishes, if it was possible.

I'd then proceed to wish for various things such as

• No more war in the future
  • People getting along better
  • Humanity having a bright future
  • Governments being cleansed of corruption
  • Rape, murder, ect. being a thing of the past.
  • Brohoof 1