Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xievie

I'd wish for the ability to read, write, speak and understand any language in the entire world. Then I'd be an interpreter, and help bring world peace.

Plus I could read the Bible in the original Hebrew and get the true meaning of whatever those dudes wrote (please don't tell me you believe the translation into English is entirely accurate.)

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 3

If I'm not allowed to wish for more wishes, I would wish for the ability to instantly teleport anywhere. And I mean anywhere. While Equestria would be my number one priority, there are plenty of other universes I would like to visit.

Edited by Red Pegasus
  • Brohoof 2

-Infinity wishes XD

-Teleport to other worlds(Real or fictional)

-Ability to change things there, to see, what would happening, when the story get changed(For an example: What happens, if some of the Mane 6 dying in one of the episodes(That already come out))

-I don't know yet but I had infinity wishes, soooo...XD

• Brohoof 1

I'd wish to know everything [everything :| ]

I'd know what brings about everyone's joy, and make it so :D

Also, knowing everything would make me about as omnipotent as it would omniscient, if you think about it :3

• Brohoof 2

to be able to go from equestria and our universe when ever i want and time pauses in the other dimension when i go to the other one.

and in equestria im a pony.

Edited by Brechard
  • Brohoof 1

I'd go for infinite wishes, but I guess that is cheating so I'll go for control of reality (space & time) so I can go, do, see what ever I want. Want to go to equestria? SURE want to go see the creation of equestria? SURE! End poverty? SURE experience death? SURE. Anything is possible

• Brohoof 3