Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Xievie

My one wish would be to become the human variant of Discord. Because who needs extra wishes when I could just snap my fingers and make anything happen.

Anything except:

1. Escaping stone.

2. Breaking plot-convenient protection spells.

3. Breaking through magical health bubbles.

4. Curing the Graboid Flu.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 3

Honestly, I feel like suffering an despair are things that help build a person up to be stronger when handled properly, so I wouldn't remove those. Pain is also necessary. I think that I would wish for a world where everyone would have equal chances to live a full life, nobody would be born into horrible situations, and everyone would be able to live.

• Brohoof 1

No infinite wishes? Shucks!

I would probably wish for the power to teleport anywhere in the world. That way I wouldn't have to spend money on plane tickets if I wanted to go somewhere far away. XD

I wouldn't have to wait long, either!

EDIT: I would also wish for world peace, if I could.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm...

1. Be able to switch between human form and pony or go anthro if i'm feeling lazy. (lol were-pony)

2. Have a partner who could do the same. Gender be damned. XD

3. Both of us to live till we're 200-300yrs old. sounds about right.

• Brohoof 1

I'd wish for irresistible charisma so effective it borders on mind control. Basically, the ability to convince anyone of anything or to do anything I wanted them to.

I'd win every argument or debate

I'd ace every interview.

I'd succeed in every haggle.

Nopony could ever say no to my requests.

It's just as good as having infinite money, but even takes care of people who can't be bought.

• Brohoof 1

There's a quote I read somewhere once that prayers are for big things, like world peace and happiness, and wishes are for small, selfish things. I would like to wish myself a selfish thing. 

I want the ability to hop in and out of fictional worlds as I please. Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings...it could all be MIIINE. Oh, and Equestria as well. ^^ 

My wish would be right up yer ally (as well as alot of others') I'd wish for my fanfics to become my real life. Mainly cuz of my invention that'd do just what you said and more. It (in my fanfic and dreams) has made entire planes mix. I've got the islands and characters fro jurassic park on the islands (though thx to the last book in the jp3 series there's a sanctuary set up for the dinos, the new york godzillas and characters (from the movie and cartoon) in new york, pride rock and the pride from tlk and the valley and spirits herd from spirit stallion of the cimarron all living in the same exact spot peacefully and more. I can jump in and out of movies, books, video games, pictures, any media excluding any audio (music players, cd's. etc). I'd be somewhere in carousel boutique right now. 

Then again though I've had a wish come true. There are consequences for such. I wanted the perfect family (my bio. dad, mom, and siblings) all under one roof. I got my dad, his wife and 3 younger siblings. Same year that came into my life it disappeared. Now they live in separate places and I don't see any of them, A little warning to be careful watch you wish for. 

• Brohoof 1

why would you wish for that? :<

I hate living and life in general. It all seems like a big waste of time to me. Besides, dying seems like it could be fun. Or at the very least, an easy way out. Plus, I hear hell is nice this time of year. Gotta look at the good and the bad ya know.

I hate living and life in general. It all seems like a big waste of time to me. Besides, dying seems like it could be fun. Or at the very least, an easy way out. Plus, I hear hell is nice this time of year. Gotta look at the good and the bad ya know.

Not to take this into soap box territory but from someone who has attempted to commit suicide (through pills and also through running into open traffic) there is absolutely nothing fun or relieving or good about trying to end your own life. It's a miracle I am here today and I can tell you first hand that it's not easy nor is it worth it. Absolutely some of the most painful experiences in my life. If you're serious I would certainly urge you to reach out for some help.

• Brohoof 3

Not to take this into soap box territory but from someone who has attempted to commit suicide (through pills and also through running into open traffic) there is absolutely nothing fun or relieving or good about trying to end your own life. It's a miracle I am here today and I can tell you first hand that it's not easy nor is it worth it. Absolutely some of the most painful experiences in my life. If you're serious I would certainly urge you to reach out for some help.

First, let me say sorry if I offended you. And second, I have gone through way more then most people at my age. And suicide is something I have attempted multiple times. But I seem to find an odd irony in death, to the point that I believe that killing myself doesn't have to be a scary or sad experiance. Call me twisted, but I would like to enjoy the act of killing myself rather then fear it. So to me, death is something to embrace and accept rather then fear and avoide. Maybe I'm sick in the head, maybe not. It doesn't really matter in the end.

First, let me say sorry if I offended you. And second, I have gone through way more then most people at my age. And suicide is something I have attempted multiple times. But I seem to find an odd irony in death, to the point that I believe that killing myself doesn't have to be a scary or sad experiance. Call me twisted, but I would like to enjoy the act of killing myself rather then fear it. So to me, death is something to embrace and accept rather then fear and avoide. Maybe I'm sick in the head, maybe not. It doesn't really matter in the end.

I assure you it matters a lot. I'm not going to call you sick but you've obviously been through a lot and could use someone to talk to. It literally doesn't matter who you reach out to. I had conversations with the nurses who were caring for me in the ambulance after I got hit. I think if you reach out for some free counseling at a local college campus, you'll find some unique perspectives to consider as to why life is certainly worth fighting for.

I won't go into it any further than that, as this is a wholly private matter and I definitely urge you to seek some help at your earliest convenience. Even if you feel you don't need it.

I assure you it matters a lot. I'm not going to call you sick but you've obviously been through a lot and could use someone to talk to. It literally doesn't matter who you reach out to. I had conversations with the nurses who were caring for me in the ambulance after I got hit. I think if you reach out for some free counseling at a local college campus, you'll find some unique perspectives to consider as to why life is certainly worth fighting for. I won't go into it any further than that, as this is a wholly private matter and I definitely urge you to seek some help at your earliest convenience. Even if you feel you don't need it.

Sorry to keep this conversation going but, I've tryed getting help, I tryed talking to people. All I got was stabbed in the back (not literally). But i can't blame them. At least they taught me something, "trust yourself and no one else". So it wasn't a complete loss.

Sorry to keep this conversation going but, I've tryed getting help, I tryed talking to people. All I got was stabbed in the back (not literally). But i can't blame them. At least they taught me something, "trust yourself and no one else". So it wasn't a complete loss.

Something tells me that things are going to be different for you the next time around. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well I would wish for more wishes, and then use those wishes on:

My hormone treatment to be over and successful, the money for all the operations I will need, a house of my own where I won't have to pay for rent/mortgage and bills, a few pets, all the money I would need to live a decent lifestyle and enjoy myself at the same time, and then for my boyfriend @Commander Tangent to be with me irl...

• Brohoof 2

If I can't have my own personal genie with unlimited wishes, or something similar, then I would probably wish that MLP FIM was 'real' in our world.  

Or unlimited $$$$$

Edited by #Rainbow_Danger_Dash