Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggest songs for me to sing!

WinterBolt

NEVER MIND NOT DOING THEM IN ORDER ANYMORE LOL- Will do what I can when I can

I am, shall I say, stealing this idea (in a way xD) from Finest- only instead of in the form of fanfictions, I want you guys to suggest songs for me to sing that you would like to hear me do.

MLP songs only please. I will try to do as many of them as I can, as best as I can. Probably won't upload them with videos, but as direct files (with the background music) from zippyshare.

Please feel free to suggest anything! ^^ Might also be slow going but I will work as fast as I can.

Songs I have already done-

1. Find a Pet

2. So Many Wonders

3. Becoming Popular

4. Giggle at the Ghosties

5. Winter Wrap Up

Suggestions-

1. Becoming Popular (DONE) - http://www26.zippysh...51827/file.html

2. Pinkie's Cupcakes Song (On HOLD- Cannot find instrumental)

3. Giggle at the ghosties (DONE) - http://www38.zippysh...34396/file.html

4. Evil Enchantress (Not Done)

5. Winter Wrap Up (DONE) - http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/59516266/file.html

6.At the Gala (Not Done)

7. Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme

8. Art of the Dress

9. Opening Theme

10. -EXTRA- Fluttershy's Lullaby - http://www38.zippysh...42578/file.html

11. You gotta share

Ok, suggestions anypony? Do your worst.

P.S.

I will also sing select portions of certain songs if desired (Like me only singing the parts of select characters), or the entire song if you really want to hear it.

P.P.S I just found out that I can't get online again till the weekend due to school xD So the rest won't get done till then. But they will all get done!

Edited by WinterBolt
  • Brohoof 1

Giggle at the ghosties

I have actually done Giggle at the ghosties, but not with the music. So I will redo it!

Evil enchantress :3

..Oh my. I'm going to fail so. Hard. XD;

Winter Wrap Up

Good suggestion! Please specify though- do you want to hear me do the entire song...? (Like...EVERYPONY'S parts. Not something I CAN'T do, I just wanna make sure before I get started)

Evil enchantress!

I think The Gala Song (Best night ever) although thats alot of different ponies singing...

If not that, Becoming Popular would be brilliant to hear.

Ditto, it is an awesome song, also where can i find the other songs you have sung? I would love to hear them! :D

Consider it done!

So Many Wonders (Not very good. Done all in one take)-

Find a Pet-

Evil enchantress!

I think The Gala Song (Best night ever) although thats alot of different ponies singing...

If not that, Becoming Popular would be brilliant to hear.

I have sung all of the parts for At the Gala (except Twilight's) but without the music. I would love to try again (instead of doing it in one take, which I did last time I tried this song), it would just take me quite some time to get all of the parts sung and put together. I might even get my sister (who is a much better singer than I am) to help with the pony extras if I DO decide to do it) If you still would like me to, I will add it to the list!

• Brohoof 2

Consider it done! So Many Wonders (Not very good. Done all in one take)-

Find a Pet-
I have sung all of the parts for At the Gala (except Twilight's) but without the music. I would love to try again (instead of doing it in one take, which I did last time I tried this song), it would just take me quite some time to get all of the parts sung and put together. I might even get my sister (who is a much better singer than I am) to help with the pony extras if I DO decide to do it) If you still would like me to, I will add it to the list!

I dont want to request something that will take you ages and lots of work. I only suggest At The Gala if you think youll enjoy it, because thats the whole point in singing!

...And what do you mean by 'not very good' with the so many wonders song. That was pretty good! :lol:

I dont want to request something that will take you ages and lots of work. I only suggest At The Gala if you think youll enjoy it, because thats the whole point in singing!

...And what do you mean by 'not very good' with the so many wonders song. That was pretty good! :lol:

I think I might end up doing it anyway!! I really enjoy singing these songs, and that would be a fun one to do for sure! <3 And thanks xD

The way you sing Rainbow Dash is cute. :)

Aww, thank you~ I love singing as Rainbow Dash ^^

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=nzokjTwzsNk

Dare you to sing the main parts of the remixed vocals 100%, not just the clean parts.

I'll do background singing.

I'll have to think about that. I won't guarantee yes- as that would take quite a bit of editing on my part, and might be a bit awkward to sing <XD

Update: Becoming Popular COMPLETED - http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/18751827/file.html

(Will update my first post as songs are finished.)

• Brohoof 1

*FANGASP*

Great stuff again with Becoming Popular!

Dont think anyone's said 'Art Of The Dress'. Just thought id mention it, in case it would be something you would like to do :blush:

*FANGASP*

Great stuff again with Becoming Popular!

Dont think anyone's said 'Art Of The Dress'. Just thought id mention it, in case it would be something you would like to do :blush:

Thank you! And good suggestion! Another song I've done part of, but without music. I can add it to the list ^^

How about the opening theme? It's a classic.

I'm surprised it wasn't suggested before! Adding to the list.