Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponyville roommates

Starstream

Is there still room? I mean. I would love to try this out but my stepop's netbook recently broke and i have to rely on Library open computers until the Xbox 360's next update comes through so we can get internet explorer

(edited)

@,

@,

@@Kalypso,

@,

@,

@,

I've created the RP topic, so you guys can start posting now. (check the OP for the link.)

If three more people apply with characters, I won't mind adding a second house for you guys. (Since you guys already applied I'll keep those spots open until I hear from you.)

Edited by Zhinzo
  • Brohoof 3

Is Nimbus Starstream also in the...what should I say, room, dorm or house? Because if not, I might have to change my post. Now to satisfy the minimum.

Edited by The Opals

ok sounds cool i'll start posting as soon as possible so within the hour and is it in 1st or 3rd perspective because i would be good so everybody doesn't use different perspectives

Edited by Kalypso

@@Sky,

Your character is approved, and as a matter of fact, scrap that whole "second house" thing, we're going to be one big dysfunctional family.

how many rooms are there exactly? and how much did each pony pay for their room so i know just an extra random question is there a pool because there should be a pool just kidding about the pool thing

@@Kalypso,

There are five rooms total, so it's going to take some grouping. as for the prices... I don't know, be creative, I'll follow suit. And as for the pool, sure, why not?

Going to sleep, see you guys in a few hours again.

@@Sky,

Sky, if Plasmastorm, Hana or Storm Spark reply while I'm gone, can you please go over their characters for me?

Before i can post i need to know who is rooming with who, i thought i had a grasp on it, but then i confused myself all over again.

I think that out of the five rooms, only Nimbus and Kalypso are sharing rooms. I do believe more people are entering the RP soon though, so we'll have to stack more ponies.

@ @@Sky

Now now, you guys! Try not to get much deep into the romance thingy, if you know what I mean... :|

I mean, you can do and think of whatever you want, but try to blackout the obscene parts, at least until Zhinzo comes back and establishes a few rules on that... Just a reminder before anything happens. ^^'

@ @@Sky

Now now, you guys! Try not to get much deep into the romance thingy, if you know what I mean... :|

I mean, you can do and think of whatever you want, but try to blackout the obscene parts, at least until Zhinzo comes back and establishes a few rules on that... Just a reminder before anything happens. ^^'

Heyheyhey i'm just playing around, she doesn't really like like him, she is just joking about all of that, so don't worry a thing about it.
  • Brohoof 1

Heyheyhey i'm just playing around, she doesn't really like like him, she is just joking about all of that, so don't worry a thing about it.

Alright, sorry. I just got a bit scared about it, that's all... :P

You know, the idea of a mare and a stallion sleeping in the same room, in my view, could possibly end up in some uncomfortable way... But yeah, I'm sure you guys know about that and will take care of it. I'm sorry.

@ @@Sky

Im not trying to get into anything romantic. Im just posting exactly how I would react to the situation Skys been put in. Which is be extremely nervous.
  • Brohoof 1

Im not trying to get into anything romantic. Im just posting exactly how I would react to the situation Skys been put in. Which is be extremely nervous.

Not anything you did, really. I just mentioned ya because you were taking part in it. But don't mind me, I just freaked out there for a moment without a good reason. I'm sorry. :|

(edited)

@,

Thanks for keeping an eye on stuff for me.

As far as romance goes, just keep the mature stuff out, but other than that romantic relationships are allowed. By the way, can anyone please inform me on what I've missed?

Edit:

Never mind, I managed to catch up by reading.

Edited by Zhinzo

Because it's a bit strange for me to call Ice Opal Opal and not Ice, could you call him Ice? It's just, if I use two or more Opals, and you say something like "I spoke to Opal" or "I sat next to Opal" I sometimes get confused.

• Brohoof 1

Sure, no problem. I didn't realize that was bothering you. I'm not sure why, but I just have an innate tendency to refer to you as Opal. I'll keep an eye on it in the future.

@@Nightfall,

I'm very sorry Nightfall, but the house is pretty full right now. If anyone decides to drop out, I can give their spot to you, but otherwise, we're full.

Also, is there anyone who knows how the rooms have been divided up? I haven't been able to keep proper track of it.

• Brohoof 1