Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponyville roommates

Starstream

Also, is there anyone who knows how the rooms have been divided up? I haven't been able to keep proper track of it.

Ice Opal is sharing a room with Storm Spark, Sky is with...Written Word, Nimbus is with Kalypso, but I don't remember anything else.

Written Word is Marisa, right?

It goes like this:

1 - Quillusion

2 - Shooting Star

3 - Ice Opal and Storm Spark

4 - Sky and Marisa (Written Word)

5 - Nimbus and Kalypso

Giving us 5 rooms and 8 ponies in total. :]

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

@,

@,

Thank you guys.

I edited the first post to include a list of the room division, just so we can easily tell for future reference. I'll try to keep it up to date as best as I can. :)

Am I allowed to RP as Applejack? Because if Ice is heading toward Sweet Apple Acres, I might as well have him talk to Applejack and, I don't know, ask for a few apples?

I'm pretty sure thats allowed in every RP, if you encounter somepony that isn't being played you get control of them temporarily, don't use them the entire RP, try and get her personality correct at least.

@,

I'm sorry for not getting this one clear across.

Allow me to explain: on certain occasions I've run into issues that cost me less than four words to answer (like, say, if someone asks me if they can join, or if they can RP as another pony). With the 100 character limit in place I have only two options. Either I wait for other people to ask stuff so I can respond to all of them at once, or I PM them with the response.

In both cases the response won't immediately be apparent, but trust me when I say that I try to respond in the way I feel is most efficient.

Edited by Zhinzo

Hi! Can I join as my character Sunbird?

http://mlpforums.com..._/sunbird-r1495

I hope the link works.

So I don't have a room? How does it work if I don't have a room, because the other rooms are taken.

Well we doubled up the rooms, every room is doubled but one, after that we will need people to fit in the basement, that or just have to decline their request to join. Remember this doesn't allow you to post, i'm not the one running it, Zhinzo will have to accept you. Edited by Magneus

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to Roleplay here alot, it looks fun! Meeting new ponies,or maybe enemies. Here's a link to my OC

http://mlpforums.com...mma-storm-r1598. Looking forward to roleplaying here!

Unfortunately, if you check the actual RP thread, it seems to be dead already... It is a pretty nice RP though, maybe we need new people to revive it. I don't really know though, I'm not the host... @ is.

:(

I think the reason it was brought down was the story telling in the basement. I think some people got bored while others went around telling their OCs background to each other.

Edited by Luna Opal

I think the reason it was brought down was the story telling in the basement. I think some people got bored while others went around telling their OCs background to each other.

I thought about that too... If that was it, then it was my fault. The story-telling was my idea... :unsure:

Well, we can start again maybe, because it did got a little off-hand after a while. We still need Zhinzo to give a life signal though, so meh.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

I thought about that too... If that was it, then it was my fault. The story-telling was my idea... :unsure:

Well, we can start again maybe, because it did got a little off-hand after a while. We still need Zhinzo to give a life signal though, so meh.

I'm so sorry guys, I had to do a lot of stuff for my studies these past few weeks, and I completely forgot about the RP. :(

If you guys are still interested in reviving the RP, I'm all for that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm so sorry guys, I had to do a lot of stuff for my studies these past few weeks, and I completely forgot about the RP. :(

If you guys are still interested in reviving the RP, I'm all for that.

reviving the rp will be great :3

im in, lets hope everyone are still interested ><;

btw

are the studies go well? hope you have some free time for yourself

Edited by hana

I'm all up for reviving it too. The plot is great and it shouldn't end like this. :)

But how will it be? Will we restart it all or just resume from where we "died"? I don't know if someone's still a tad confused or simply bored.

I'm up for reviving this, but we should try to keep everypony busy so we don't have it center around just a few of us. This'll be fun :) Just a question...who am I using?

Nevermind! I remembered!

Edited by Luna Opal

• 4 weeks later...