Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Sport? Why?

Discord!

I like volleyball and soccer. They're both my best and the most fun I've had in sports. I kind of like dodgeball; kind of. But watching sports on TV is pretty boring.

I tried Volleyball But It hurts!  I ain't used to with pain on my wrest ETC I like it to play it witha soft ball :D FTW Dogeball is my 3rd fav.

Does marching band count for a sport?

Eh to most people it doesn't, oh well :P.

Anyways, I really suck at sports basically, I played soccer for a few years, but i was the worst on the team. I played baseball to, but only for a year and sucked. And I think thats it.

As far as watching idk, i enjoy American Football sometimes, thats probaly the one I see the most. Baseball is fun sometimes, but eh idk. 

I'm not really big on sports since I suck at them so much xD.

Does marching band count for a sport?

Eh to most people it doesn't, oh well tongue.png.

Anyways, I really suck at sports basically, I played soccer for a few years, but i was the worst on the team. I played baseball to, but only for a year and sucked. And I think thats it.

As far as watching idk, i enjoy American Football sometimes, thats probaly the one I see the most. Baseball is fun sometimes, but eh idk. 

I'm not really big on sports since I suck at them so much xD.

If its going outside and walking ETC! It counts as a sport to me! I was in a band once when i was in like 5th grade! Didn't work out for me. I messed up everytime and got teased out from missing up! sad.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah sports,yeah,yeah,no really a fan of sport actually.

My favourite sport is probably rugby

My favourite American sport is between ice hockey and American football

Oh yeah sports,yeah,yeah,no really a fan of sport actually.

My favourite sport is probably rugby

My favourite American sport is between ice hockey and American football

I've heard of Rugby before, my 7th grade teacher was in it ETC. Never tried it, i bet its fun to play! Isn't it like Football? Am i right? yay.png

I've heard of Rugby before, my 7th grade teacher was in it ETC. Never tried it, i bet its fun to play! Isn't it like Football? Am i right? :yay:

Yeah it's like American Football but a bit more complicated plus in rugby you have no protective gear on.It is really fun to play.

Not a fan of sports.....though I am involved in one of the more expensive recreational sports....mountain biking. I always, jokingly, get asked "Where's the motor?" because it's the price of a used car. going down a hill at 52Kmph/32Mph going over rocks and roots, and having trees whiz by you just inches away.....it's a real adrenaline rush.

Not a fan of sports.....though I am involved in one of the more expensive recreational sports....mountain biking. I always, jokingly, get asked "Where's the motor?" because it's the price of a used car. going down a hill at 52Kmph/32Mph going over rocks and roots, and having trees whiz by you just inches away.....it's a real adrenaline rush.

I wish i knew how to ride a bike sad.png  My parents always tried to teach me when i was 5-8 But i always face Planted ETC Now i'm scared to even get on one blink.png

My favorite sports are Sixaxis lifting, TV watching, amateur typing, professional book reading, online RPG'ing, and silly smartassery.

RPG'ing who doesn't? 

I like interweb surfing, and masturbating. Those are my two favorite sports.

LOL if that was a sport I could go pro easily I would be like their Babe Ruth. I would break all kinds of records and once I had to retire due to chronic carpal tunnel I would get a dignified yet slightly suggestive statue in my honor. All joking aside though I like playing some sports but get bored watching them, the closest thing to a sport I watch is pro wrestling but even as a fan I will admit that there is some stuff that is canned. My favorite sport to play is wrestling (olympic/Greco Roman wrestling), it is fun and a good way to learn some basic self defense.

• Brohoof 1

If its going outside and walking ETC! It counts as a sport to me! I was in a band once when i was in like 5th grade! Didn't work out for me. I messed up everytime and got teased out from missing up! img-1624376-2-sad.png

Well then if marching band counts its my favorite.

And i dunno why they'd be teasing you for messing up. Its 5th grade, not that you should be teased regardless, but still i wasn't any good until atleast 7th, maybe 8th. And I still think I'm not that great xD.

Marching band isn't quite as physically demanding as some sports like American Football, baseball, soccer, ect, but it does require alot of air, and also a good memory, aswell as being able to march consistently well and play to.

But yeah :P, I enjoy it and I am wayy better at marching band then any other sport, i suck so much that most of the team ended up hating me.

Well then if marching band counts its my favorite.

And i dunno why they'd be teasing you for messing up. Its 5th grade, not that you should be teased regardless, but still i wasn't any good until atleast 7th, maybe 8th. And I still think I'm not that great xD.

Marching band isn't quite as physically demanding as some sports like American Football, baseball, soccer, ect, but it does require alot of air, and also a good memory, aswell as being able to march consistently well and play to.

But yeah tongue.png, I enjoy it and I am wayy better at marching band then any other sport, i suck so much that most of the team ended up hating me.

Heh i don't got a good memory! All i remember when i was in the band is.. Hmm.. *Back flashes* What does this mean? Nono, he said to play it high! No Low *Facedesks*

• Brohoof 1

It's a tie between soccer, climbing, and martial arts for me. I also enjoy running. Come to think of it, I really don't have a favortie sport, because they're all so awesome.

It's a tie between soccer, climbing, and martial arts for me. I also enjoy running. Come to think of it, I really don't have a favortie sport, because they're all so awesome.

Making you an Rainbow dash wink.png I'm more of a Fluttershy. To be honest xD. *Shivers in a corner, covers self with blanket* Scary world.. 

• Brohoof 1

I really like soccer (we call it football where I'm from) although I'm not really an avid fan when it comes down to watching it on the television, like club games and stuff. Rarely I watch it, unless it's the World Cup. I love playing it though.

I also enjoy the sport Taekwondo, that is the WTF kind you see in the Olympics. It's pretty cool.

I really like soccer (we call it football where I'm from) although I'm not really an avid fan when it comes down to watching it on the television, like club games and stuff. Rarely I watch it, unless it's the World Cup. I love playing it though.

I also enjoy the sport Taekwondo, that is the WTF kind you see in the Olympics. It's pretty cool.

D: You're teaching me History </3 Soccer is called Football there. Huh, cool! Btw Whats Taekwondo? huh.png  I like seeing the Olympics every year!

It's a tie between roller derby, English horseback riding and agility. I like how derby helps you relive anger but I'm also a huge animal lover and enjoy bonding with them with sports

D: You're teaching me History </3 Soccer is called Football there. Huh, cool! Btw Whats Taekwondo? img-1625240-1-huh.png  I like seeing the Olympics every year!

TKD is a martial art. It mainly involves kicking and the one on the Olympics, they attempt to hit each other to get points. It differs from the traditional (ITF) Taekwondo which is more, as the name implies, traditional I guess.

I have tons of favorite sports! I grew up playing just about every sport I could and every one of them I had the most fun time playing.

My favorite sport to play would have to be between Baseball and Soccer. My favorite sport to watch is Hockey without a doubt its the most enjoyable sport to watch at a professional level.

I have tons of favorite sports! I grew up playing just about every sport I could and every one of them I had the most fun time playing.

My favorite sport to play would have to be between Baseball and Soccer. My favorite sport to watch is Hockey without a doubt its the most enjoyable sport to watch at a professional level.

^^ Goto love the good old days right? Those days when you were very small, and you could own at everything!  I kinda miss those times.

• Brohoof 1

^^ Goto love the good old days right? Those days when you were very small, and you could own at everything!  I kinda miss those times.

Yea those days were awesome although they aren't very far from me because I still find local pickup games to play in and have a blast.

Yea those days were awesome although they aren't very far from me because I still find local pickup games to play in and have a blast.

Heh, So your an Rainbow dash Fully type. I'ma kinda more than Fluttershy type! But yeah used to play Sports wink.png Now i'm kinda of better at Program Drawing ETC

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Either hurling or rugby...

Hurling is an Irish sport, similar to hockey, except the ball is allowed to be breifly carried, and it's much mroe violent due to the ball being allowed to be carried on the sticks themselves, and the ball often travelling at head height and above...often injuries when people swing for the ball and hit the people in front, behind and to every side of them XD