Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

-A bit confused- What is the Two Bullets part for if not Equestria Divided... unless someone is making their own roleplay based on the setting?

Glad you realized it. :)

Edit: Nevermind, I found Two Bullets and it has nothing to do with Equestria Divided. Sorry for the mistake.

Yeah ^^

Lazy me just didn't want to have to completely rewrite those gems of backstories, so I cut the backstories short by a little bit and made some "Extended RP Specific" additions :P

discorded: Jacob’s name will need to be changed, something I can help you will. Also I you should change the cutie mark, as a brain does not really fit or look good for a cutie mark. Please also add more detail, like family, and I would suggest having your pony have at least one friend as this is MLP:FiM. It would be more then odd for a pony to go through life without any friends, and perhaps you can give how his life has been affected by the growing conflict.

By the time he would be old enough to do so Twilight and friends would no longer be together for him to meet. He would be 3 years old when the sister disappeared and thus too young. You’re going to have to completely reword his backstory as he would not be able to be friends nor get close enough to Twilight or the other wielders of the Elements to have any sort of relationship with them… let alone Twilight’s second in command.

Sorry, i forgot to mention that Jacob was 18 when the princess sisters disapeared. So after the 15 year jump, he would now be 33 years old. Ok i read the rules and understand them. About the rule number 8. Its an understandable rule but I would like to argue that if Jacob dosn't have any relationship with Twilight before she became leader of the house, then no matter what Jacob does, he's always viewed by the rest of the house as nothing more than a tool. Also i liked the idea that Jacob helped lead Twilight down the path of darkness and Twilight's house dosnt really have a general for the army. Trixie's the inquisitor so i though Jacob would be the general. And it would also help detail how Twilight changed during the 15 years.

I am going to work on the things you asked for but not now, I dont want to detail it anymore until you confirm that Jacob can have some sort of relationship with Twilight. I had a couple good idea's about how Jacob could fit in better.

Edited by discorded

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/timeshift-r1262

I'd like to join with Timeshift in House Stormwing.

Anyway...in general my character is friendly with Zecora, and met with Rainbow to join house Stormwing. She also went to Twilight's school but they didn't really interact. And she lives in Ponyville so of course she has met them all before but aren't OMG-I-KNOW-MANE-6-THEY-ARE-BFFS-LOL. You could ask Time and she would say "Who's Fluttershy / Pinkie Pie / Twilight / Rarity / Applejack / Rainbow Dash?" [she has short-term memory loss]

Why do I have a bad feeling bout this here silence Dx

I would hope the Roleplay starts soon! I really am excited to do this!

Why do I have a bad feeling bout this here silence Dx

I would hope the Roleplay starts soon! I really am excited to do this!

Don't get anxious, if I don't reply it means I am away from the computer and without internet access. That and we still need to get bios updated and expanded, some members still have small bios that need to be explained and detailed.

Ya sorry about that my but like i sayed i didnt want to work on my bio until you confirmed my question. So based on my arguments on the post above can Jacob have some sort of relationship with Twilight before the 15 years?

(edited)

Twilight and friends would be at this point, assuming they are between their late teens/early twenties in the show, in their early to late thirties around about in Equestria Divided. As 15 years have past since the disappearance of the princesses, and based of the fact that House Moon and Star talks about Shining Armour and Princess Cadance it means this is 15 years after season 2 around about.

Ya sorry about that my but like i sayed i didnt want to work on my bio until you confirmed my question. So based on my arguments on the post above can Jacob have some sort of relationship with Twilight before the 15 years?

I do not feel it would make sense for 'Jacob' to knew Twilight very well or for him to be the 'cause' or even 'part of' the reason for her fall.

He can still become a major player though he would just need to impress Twilight, to prove he is worthy of her attention.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Hehehe Oh how I love Grimdark >;3 it comes naturally to me >;) for I am an Equinox Pony after all hehehe, I mean where is the fun in always having a happy and cheerful story ;)

I͖͉̫̺̮͍̟͙̥͗͐̀͛̚͘͘͡ ̨̼͖̙̪̀͊̈́ͦ̀̈́ͧ͊͡ą̴̉̔͏̱̜̰͍̞͔̫̭m̡̝͈̺͙͚̯͂͗͗ͨͯ͜͠ ̵̛͎̰̘̠̙̹̝ͤ͒̈́̈͛͑ͦͩͨ͡Z̙͙͎͚͔̈́̎̍͞͠a̗̤̭̭̦͓͍̿ͮ́̂ͥ̃̀̚͜lͧ̔̏͏̺̮̭͙ḡ̵̡̮͉̫̩͎̱̪̿́y̿̀̏̂ͮͬ̆ͅ ̢̨̦͔͚̔̋̀ͩ͟C̵̞͒͐ͭ̐́̍̄̚ă̊ͦ̆͠҉̫̞͕̳͖̖͍̼k̢̜̝̙̠̲ͭ̉̕e̥̬͉ͨ̈́̔̔͑̌ͅ ̷̙̪̜̤̻̤̆ͯ̎ͭ̂Ì̖̪͉͕͈̥͋ͪͬ ̳̻͇̗̰͇͚͒̈l̈͑͝҉͈͎̰͟i̓͏͍̯͍̬̰̦̦ͅk̢̹̭̲̜̰̙̀ͣ̇ͯ̑̍ͣ͒̆e̶̦̯͇̰̻͖̜ͫͯ̂̿ͨ͠ ̦͎͚̠̘̐̄̏͌̓ͥ̈ͩt̷͚̼̣͔̳͖͓̔ͤͬ̚o̤̼̬̟̍͑̒ͯ̚͠ ͕̯̜̦̱̺͂ͪ͋̾ͪ̑ͣͣ͘͞i͎͚͖̱̖͌̊ͦ͛̌͒n̡̲̯͚̠͎ͤͥ͂͑̀̂̎̃̚v̨̜͙̠ͮͩ̌o̦̭̤͚ͮ̌̊̏̋̀͊k̶̠̗͖͔̮̩̙͌͗ͫ̀e̦̦͍͆ͧ ͒̎̔̏͌́̂͏̡̘͈̙̥̙̕c̷̤̙̱̖̲̦̹ͭ͌́̕h̄ͣ̌͑ͫͬ̾̌̚͏̪̲̲͉̖̹́a̶̛͖̬̎̽́ͬo̝͔̘̯͇̩ͭ̑̉ͣs̴̞̙̦͇̼ͮ̈͋̓̆͛̓͊ͯ͞ ̴̰̬́̍̌̍̋̔́̇̕a̶̻̻͚̖͔̔̇̇̑́̅͊̒̇ņ̵͙̗̭̃̅͌̌̂́̚ḍ̥̭͓̬͙͙̊̀̄̀̆̚͞ ̮͍͇̰̳̬͂͆ͮ͛f̷̢͖̹̘̦͎̠̭̬ͥͦͦe̢̯͔ͮ͢ą̤̭͍̤͎͙̠̗̎̎̀͟r̛̙̯̋͛ͭ̌ͣ͌͛̽͛ ͍̥̳͔͍̳̯̈ͣͩ͛ͣͨ̔i̢̖͍̩̘̣̝̿̉ͯ̉͂ͧ̌̋̈n̶̢͔͈͍̯̣̠͕ͤ̍͡t̯̻̥̰͎̾͛ͨ͑̋̊ö̶̘̬̺̫́̄̑͊͠ ̧̧̮̺̭̐̒͂̕ͅm̧̌͐̏͊̒̍҉̠̲̞͎͈̳ͅy̦̜͇̬̘͕̞ͤͫ͌ ̗̻̳̰̱̯ͩ̒̎͛̿f̵̧͚̫ͥ͌ͪͬͫ̈̈̕e̢̫͔ͧl̴̯ͧ̽̈͋̿͊͗́l̶̸̢͛͌̊̌ͮ̊̑ͅó̾͆̃̊͊͞҉̡͕̘̠w̬̝̤̫̮̰͕͛͊̈́̓̽̂ͯ͜͡ͅ ̵̡̯͙͈̝͎͋P̧̛̭͚̳̱͆ͩ̾̍̅ͥͅỏ̦̥̩͔̀͟n̞̞͙̬̜͇̙̬̖ͪ̿͂i̸̴͍̰̲͛̐͗̐̉̕e̴̖̤̳̳͕̜̻̽͑s̩͖͛̈̂̽͘.͉͇͔͎ͥ̇ͮ̈́̍ͫͤ̋.͎̖̬̲͚̼͎ͬͦ̔.̹͕̜̔͐̈́̐ͣ͐̚͠͡ ̛̠͔̪ͭ̃̍̊͘͠D͚̯̼̣̲͚̃́͋̏̽̌̉͟i̺̞͎͎̟͇ͧ̃̂̉͋̐̏ͩ́ş͙̪͓͍̠̱̑͛ͩͬ̿ͮ̆͋͋c̷͓̪͓͈͗͒ͪ̽ͅo̍͐̎̽̚҉̺͙͍̤̦͠ŗ̤̝̹̘̙̩̟͚ͬͧ͑͆̂̍͜d̦̭̘̦̱̣͐̃̂̀́?̣̫̿ͨ͋͝ ̵̤̗̯͔̣̃ͣ͗̊ͫḢ͆̿̃̀̄̅ͪ͏̮͚A̖̠̘̻̪͋͌̕͡!̴̸̴͕̹̉̂ͦͅ ̴̛̦͓̄͊ͅW̶̞͇ͪ͑͗͐͊ͯ͑̉̀ͅh̨͖͋̐̈́̒̾͌̀a̖̹̝̞̍͂̀͐͂̏ͩt̵̴̗̞͔̮ͩ͂͛̈́̇̄ ̰̲̩̟͈̹̽a̫̱͍̤̤̲ͪ̍ͯ̚ ̧̧̪̘͉̼̣̑ͯͦͯj̣̜͍̻̘̝̙̍͝ò͍̺̝͈̘̗͎͕ͮͪ̂ͧͨͨķ̝͔̘͈͉̰̠̿͛̀ͣͅe̮͖̅̐̎̏̀̈́.̣̲̥̳̊̍̿ͬ̅ͥ̓.̱͕̹̜̥͔̌̈͛̓ͭ́̀ͥ.͔͍͉̝̥͒̋ͪͧ̐ͧ͠ ͙͇̒ͥ͋̔̑ͤ͟

Hehehe Oh how I love Grimdark >;3 it comes naturally to me > for I am an Equinox Pony after all hehehe, I mean where is the fun in always having a happy and cheerful story

A word of warning, there is no Discord in this setting. The author of Equestria Divided felt he wouldn't fit... it could be said that as justification that the Princesses made sure he wouldn't break loss again (my thoughts).

A word of warning, there is no Discord in this setting. The author of Equestria Divided felt he wouldn't fit... it could be said that as justification that the Princesses made sure he wouldn't break loss again (my thoughts).

I had not mentioned Discord's name (That fool hah he's nothing but a joke) I am not sure where you got that from ;) But I have to say I am quite... Chaotic myself... I am rather hmm murderous and a bit mad, I do so love playing practical jokes hehehehe

I͖͉̫̺̮͍̟͙̥͗͐̀͛̚͘͘͡ ̨̼͖̙̪̀͊̈́ͦ̀̈́ͧ͊͡ą̴̉̔͏̱̜̰͍̞͔̫̭m̡̝͈̺͙͚̯͂͗͗ͨͯ͜͠ ̵̛͎̰̘̠̙̹̝ͤ͒̈́̈͛͑ͦͩͨ͡Z̙͙͎͚͔̈́̎̍͞͠a̗̤̭̭̦͓͍̿ͮ́̂ͥ̃̀̚͜lͧ̔̏͏̺̮̭͙ḡ̵̡̮͉̫̩͎̱̪̿́y̿̀̏̂ͮͬ̆ͅ ̢̨̦͔͚̔̋̀ͩ͟C̵̞͒͐ͭ̐́̍̄̚ă̊ͦ̆͠҉̫̞͕̳͖̖͍̼k̢̜̝̙̠̲ͭ̉̕e̥̬͉ͨ̈́̔̔͑̌ͅ ̷̙̪̜̤̻̤̆ͯ̎ͭ̂Ì̖̪͉͕͈̥͋ͪͬ ̳̻͇̗̰͇͚͒̈l̈͑͝҉͈͎̰͟i̓͏͍̯͍̬̰̦̦ͅk̢̹̭̲̜̰̙̀ͣ̇ͯ̑̍ͣ͒̆e̶̦̯͇̰̻͖̜ͫͯ̂̿ͨ͠ ̦͎͚̠̘̐̄̏͌̓ͥ̈ͩt̷͚̼̣͔̳͖͓̔ͤͬ̚o̤̼̬̟̍͑̒ͯ̚͠ ͕̯̜̦̱̺͂ͪ͋̾ͪ̑ͣͣ͘͞i͎͚͖̱̖͌̊ͦ͛̌͒n̡̲̯͚̠͎ͤͥ͂͑̀̂̎̃̚v̨̜͙̠ͮͩ̌o̦̭̤͚ͮ̌̊̏̋̀͊k̶̠̗͖͔̮̩̙͌͗ͫ̀e̦̦͍͆ͧ ͒̎̔̏͌́̂͏̡̘͈̙̥̙̕c̷̤̙̱̖̲̦̹ͭ͌́̕h̄ͣ̌͑ͫͬ̾̌̚͏̪̲̲͉̖̹́a̶̛͖̬̎̽́ͬo̝͔̘̯͇̩ͭ̑̉ͣs̴̞̙̦͇̼ͮ̈͋̓̆͛̓͊ͯ͞ ̴̰̬́̍̌̍̋̔́̇̕a̶̻̻͚̖͔̔̇̇̑́̅͊̒̇ņ̵͙̗̭̃̅͌̌̂́̚ḍ̥̭͓̬͙͙̊̀̄̀̆̚͞ ̮͍͇̰̳̬͂͆ͮ͛f̷̢͖̹̘̦͎̠̭̬ͥͦͦe̢̯͔ͮ͢ą̤̭͍̤͎͙̠̗̎̎̀͟r̛̙̯̋͛ͭ̌ͣ͌͛̽͛ ͍̥̳͔͍̳̯̈ͣͩ͛ͣͨ̔i̢̖͍̩̘̣̝̿̉ͯ̉͂ͧ̌̋̈n̶̢͔͈͍̯̣̠͕ͤ̍͡t̯̻̥̰͎̾͛ͨ͑̋̊ö̶̘̬̺̫́̄̑͊͠ ̧̧̮̺̭̐̒͂̕ͅm̧̌͐̏͊̒̍҉̠̲̞͎͈̳ͅy̦̜͇̬̘͕̞ͤͫ͌ ̗̻̳̰̱̯ͩ̒̎͛̿f̵̧͚̫ͥ͌ͪͬͫ̈̈̕e̢̫͔ͧl̴̯ͧ̽̈͋̿͊͗́l̶̸̢͛͌̊̌ͮ̊̑ͅó̾͆̃̊͊͞҉̡͕̘̠w̬̝̤̫̮̰͕͛͊̈́̓̽̂ͯ͜͡ͅ ̵̡̯͙͈̝͎͋P̧̛̭͚̳̱͆ͩ̾̍̅ͥͅỏ̦̥̩͔̀͟n̞̞͙̬̜͇̙̬̖ͪ̿͂i̸̴͍̰̲͛̐͗̐̉̕e̴̖̤̳̳͕̜̻̽͑s̩͖͛̈̂̽͘.͉͇͔͎ͥ̇ͮ̈́̍ͫͤ̋.͎̖̬̲͚̼͎ͬͦ̔.̹͕̜̔͐̈́̐ͣ͐̚͠͡ ̛̠͔̪ͭ̃̍̊͘͠D͚̯̼̣̲͚̃́͋̏̽̌̉͟i̺̞͎͎̟͇ͧ̃̂̉͋̐̏ͩ́ş͙̪͓͍̠̱̑͛ͩͬ̿ͮ̆͋͋c̷͓̪͓͈͗͒ͪ̽ͅo̍͐̎̽̚҉̺͙͍̤̦͠ŗ̤̝̹̘̙̩̟͚ͬͧ͑͆̂̍͜d̦̭̘̦̱̣͐̃̂̀́?̣̫̿ͨ͋͝ ̵̤̗̯͔̣̃ͣ͗̊ͫḢ͆̿̃̀̄̅ͪ͏̮͚A̖̠̘̻̪͋͌̕͡!̴̸̴͕̹̉̂ͦͅ ̴̛̦͓̄͊ͅW̶̞͇ͪ͑͗͐͊ͯ͑̉̀ͅh̨͖͋̐̈́̒̾͌̀a̖̹̝̞̍͂̀͐͂̏ͩt̵̴̗̞͔̮ͩ͂͛̈́̇̄ ̰̲̩̟͈̹̽a̫̱͍̤̤̲ͪ̍ͯ̚ ̧̧̪̘͉̼̣̑ͯͦͯj̣̜͍̻̘̝̙̍͝ò͍̺̝͈̘̗͎͕ͮͪ̂ͧͨͨķ̝͔̘͈͉̰̠̿͛̀ͣͅe̮͖̅̐̎̏̀̈́.̣̲̥̳̊̍̿ͬ̅ͥ̓.̱͕̹̜̥͔̌̈͛̓ͭ́̀ͥ.͔͍͉̝̥͒̋ͪͧ̐ͧ͠ ͙͇̒ͥ͋̔̑ͤ͟

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com.../dogmatic-r1687

I'm seriously not sure what more to add. I hope this is a good enough bio, I'm seriously hard pressed for more details.

Perhaps give his experiences growing up, family, friends, battle companions, exc. You could be one of the ones to give some insight of what teh Griffen Kingdoms are like... but if you like I could help you flesh out Dogmatic.

I had not mentioned Discord's name (That fool hah he's nothing but a joke) I am not sure where you got that from ;) But I have to say I am quite... Chaotic myself... I am rather hmm murderous and a bit mad, I do so love playing practical jokes hehehehe

Well make a OC, as long as you don't derail the story and get the houses to hate your character, exc you should be okay. Perhaps you can be a member of the Cult of Laughter (suggestion). Edited by EquestrianScholar

Perhaps give his experiences growing up, family, friends, battle companions, exc. You could be one of the ones to give some insight of what teh Griffen Kingdoms are like... but if you like I could help you flesh out Dogmatic.

Well make a OC, as long as you don't derail the story and get the houses to hate your character, exc you should be okay. Perhaps you can be a member of the Cult of Laughter (suggestion).

I think I am rarther fine being the infamous Zalgy Cake hahahaha I am the fun one of the Equinox Ponies and i must say I am rather uncontrollable at times but I reckon i could hehe play along but i do so love murderous pranks hehehe

Edited by Zalgy Cake

I think I am rarther fine being the infamous Zalgy Cake hahahaha I am the fun one of the Equinox Ponies and i must say I am rather uncontrollable at times but I reckon i could hehe play along but i do so love murderous pranks hehehe

Link please, I need to approve the character. From what I have heard I am not convinces Zalgy Cakes would fit...

That would be appreiciated. And as for Griffins, I was trying to show them as a militarism society, military success determining social standing.

Link please, I need to approve the character. From what I have heard I am not convinces Zalgy Cakes would fit...

Oh I don't mind if Zalgy Cake doesn't fit in and if you want to find out more search on google Equinox Ponies or even just Zalgy Cake ;)

Edited by Zalgy Cake

(edited)

That would be appreiciated. And as for Griffins, I was trying to show them as a militarism society, military success determining social standing.

Will do, when finished I will PM it to you to look over for your thoughts and approval.

Oh I don't mind if Zalgy Cake doesn't fit in and if you want to find out more search on google Equinox Ponies or even just Zalgy Cake ;)

Hmm... I think I am going to have to say no. From what I can see she would be more powerful then the six and far more dangerous. My gut feeling is telling me I would regret it if I allowed you to play her.

Also even if I did you would still have to make a bio, everyone does.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Will do, when finished I will PM it to you to look over for your thoughts and approval.

Hmm... I think I am going to have to say no. From what I can see she would be more powerful then the six and far more dangerous. My gut feeling is telling me I would regret it if I allowed you to play her.

Also even if I did you would still have to make a bio, everyone does.

hmm yes I think you would regret letting any Equinox join well maybe Spiderlock could but she is just a freak ^-^

hmm yes I think you would regret letting any Equinox join well maybe Spiderlock could but she is just a freak ^-^

Laughs, would it be too much to ask to make a more... normal pony? I get the feeling you would have a lot of fun with the Cult of Laughter. Perhaps you could play Pinkamena, 'controlled' by the Laughing Mare. If interested lets go to PM as I have a certain way I would like to play it.

ohoho Pinkamena Diane Pie ;) now thats a pony I can respect I reckon i could hmmm act more 'normal'? no thats not haha I could act less murderous? mad? yes... yes Pinkamena.

OK, i will also work on another caracter i made for a roleplay, but it didnt quite take off. So i'll add more detail and post it after im done. I think he could be a good fit to the cult of laughter

This roleplay is making me want to switch my computer science project to Equestria Divided.

o. o

o .o

o. o

Okay, since Freespirit required a complete overhaul to meet requirements, I have decided to nix her, and I am in the process of making a new character. Perhaps a Pegasus for Stormwing? Well, I am beginning to draw now.