Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

Im interested :D this seems like a fun idea and id love to be Under white golds rule my ocs will be awesome for this

I'm glad, can you link me to your OCs? Also it is House Whitegold not 'white golds' :P

Just please rememer that a detailed pony is a happy pony (a little quib/saying I came up with as a mod on another site).

I literally was working on this as well as an art project going back and forth between the character edit screen and GIMP.

http://mlpforums.com...el-forest-r1669

Is the bio scantly made now?

EDIT: It's so hard to see the typos in that little box q.q

I'm going to paste it in something larger and fix the typos, if that's fine with you.

Double EDIT~:

Finished with most of the typos. I hope you like it, and I think it does show how I'd have ties with House Earth-bound.

Edited by SteelForest
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I literally was working on this as well as an art project going back and forth between the character edit screen and GIMP.

http://mlpforums.com...el-forest-r1669

Is the bio scantly made now?

EDIT: It's so hard to see the typos in that little box q.q

I'm going to paste it in something larger and fix the typos, if that's fine with you.

Everyone wishing to join this roleplay please look to SteelForest's bio... this is what I am looking for.

You don't need to cover everything about your pony but you do need to make your pony detailed and well thought out. This bio tells me SteelForest knows how to make a roleplaying character.

I will give it a second look over just to make sure there is nothing that can conflict with Equestria Divided but I will say right now your bio is approved. Though be ready for when you pony is evetually questioned on his position on being a member of House Earthborn and his thoughts of Applejack being one of the ponies to lead Equestria into conflict and war.

Also remember that your pony would have come to a land very different from where he was born, a land of peace and freedom unseen by him before... a land ruled by two sister who are good. Now consider how he would feel about his new home falling to conflict and war in about a 15 year time frame.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Everyone wishing to join this roleplay please look to SteelForest's bio... this is what I am looking for.

You don't need to cover everything about your pony but you do need to make your pony detailed and well thought out. This bio tells me SteelForest knows how to make a roleplaying character.

I will give it a second look over just to make sure there is nothing that can conflict with Equestria Divided but I will say right now your bio is approved. Though be ready for when you pony is evetually question on his position on being a member of House Earthborn and his thoughts of Applejack being one of the ponies to lead Equestria into conflict.

Also remember that your pony would have come to a land very different from where he was born, a land of peace and freedom unseen by him before... a land ruled by two sister which are good. Now consider how he would feel about his new home falling to conflict and war in about a 15 year time frame.

O_______________________________________O

I did not see that coming! Thank you for the great review o.o

But do tell me if anything conflicts, tell me, I'd hate to conflict ^^"

Edited by SteelForest

(edited)

O_______________________________________O

I did not see that coming! Thank you for the great review o.o

But do tell me if anything conflicts, tell me, I'd hate to conflict ^^"

One thing you will also need to consider, a possible conflict, the pony Steel Forest 'adopted' is a unicorn. Eventually, especially once the five Houses start developing, Shuttle Fire will be in danger if he tries staying with the one that raised him as if you have forgotten the House Earthborn eventually start the brutal practice of cutting of the horn of any unicorn caught in their territory.

Meaning one of two things will most likely have to happen, the most likely choice being to send Shuttle Fire away to live outside the territory of House Earthborn and Steel Forest keeping in contact with the at this time 15-16 year of unicorn. Yet this would also possibly strain the relationship between Steel Forest and the Apple family. The other choice would be for Steel Forest to not be a part of House Earthborn.

http://mlpforums.com...gel-heart-r1685

http://mlpforums.com...-eva-song-r1477 (If speices is not okay,Then Unicorn)

Well here they are my pride and joys,if anything is wrong with them let me know

"Princess mother and royal guard father"... please don't tell me that her mother and father are Cadance and Shining Armour. Yet I assume they are as how else would Eva Song be an alicorn? As is you need to add more detail to Angel Heart and redo/alter Eva Song, as I will not allow any alicorns or family relation to any of the characters from the show (except for a case to case basis).

Perhaps I do need to make rules for this roleplay as well as give a required bio format.

One thing you will also need to consider, a possible conflict, the pony Steel Forest 'adopted' is a unicorn. Eventually, especially once the five Houses start developing, Shuttle Fire will be in danger if he tries staying with the one that raised him as if you have forgotten the House Earthborn eventually start the brutal practice of cutting of the horn of any unicorn caught in their territory.

Meaning one of two things will most likely have to happen, the most likely choice being to send Shuttle Fire away to live outside the territory of House Earthborn and Steel Forest keeping in contact with the at this time 15-16 year of unicorn. Yet this would also possibly strain the relationship between Steel Forest and the Apple family. The other choice would be for Steel Forest to not be a part of House Earthborn.

-snip-

Well, if you noticed towards the end of my bio, Shuttle Fire was sent to a Canterlot school, and relations would be pretty far between Steel and Shuttle (considering Shuttle burned down the farm, attributing to Steel's dislike of unicorns). So I'd imagine Shuttle would have been propagandized to thinking Unicorns are the higher race, most likely ending up in House of Moon and Star.

Oh and after I finish the image for Shuttle, may I use him under House of Moon and Star? Raw magic like Shuttle's would be a powerful weapon for the House.

EDIT: I plan on using Steel for more than one Roleplay, as he is my star Character, so forgive me for putting that little thing at the end ^^"

Edited by SteelForest

"Princess mother and royal guard father"... please don't tell me that her mother and father are Cadance and Shining Armour. Yet I assume they are as how else would Eva Song be an alicorn? As is you need to add more detail to Angel Heart and redo/alter Eva Song, as I will not allow any alicorns or family relation to any of the characters from the show (except for a case to case basis).

Perhaps I do need to make rules for this roleplay as well as give a required bio format.

Not at all,Soul doesn't bear any of canon resemblance,Nor will see,The royal family would be huge in my eyes,so yeah no need to think that *not to mention i hate Shining armor* but i will redo it

Mmm, your roleplay is quite detailed, and the backstory is actually very intriguing. I suppose I do need a new roleplay to join. :)

I'll join this one with the OC that's always been in my link - you'll have to give me a bit of time to add in an alternate little backstory part though. (So much homework http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png). She'd most likely be in the House Everfree, I think.

Well, if you noticed towards the end of my bio, Shuttle Fire was sent to a Canterlot school, and relations would be pretty far between Steel and Shuttle (considering Shuttle burned down the farm, attributing to Steel's dislike of unicorns). So I'd imagine Shuttle would have been propagandized to thinking Unicorns are the higher race, most likely ending up in House of Moon and Star.

Oh and after I finish the image for Shuttle, may I use him under House of Moon and Star? Raw magic like Shuttle's would be a powerful weapon for the House.

EDIT: I plan on using Steel for more than one Roleplay, as he is my star Character, so forgive me for putting that little thing at the end ^^"

Aw okay then seems I missed that, though it is disappointing that no real 'family' bonds were made, could have made for interesting drama. On Shuttle yes that is fine, and seems to even be expected. :)

That is fine

Alright, I updated her page again. This time I changed most references to the sisters to the noble class of Canterlot, and made it a lot less noncanon . Here is the link. http://mlpforums.com...reespirit-r1678

Please add more detail and keep in mind not all nobles are/were of the bad sort (Fancy Pants being a good example), nor were they all racist... at least at first. One thing I just realized is that your OC would have been 4 years old when the princesses disappeared, meaning Freespirit wouldn't have known what Equestria was like when Celestia was in power. She wouldn't have know that things hadn't always been messed up... yes this can work out very well. Freespirit's view of Equestria and 'political setting' is messed up because she doesn't understand that everything is different from when the princesses were in power.

All you need to do is add more detail, look at Steelforest's bio for what I mean. :)

Not at all,Soul doesn't bear any of canon resemblance,Nor will see,The royal family would be huge in my eyes,so yeah no need to think that *not to mention i hate Shining armor* but i will redo it

Well then you would have need to justify it, as in any roleplay that I create alicorns don't just pop out of nowhere. Unless you can reasonablly explain why an OC is an alicorn I will stand by the fact that Celestia and Luna are a breed apart, literally being all three races at once... with Cadance being a 'lesser' alicorn, as she would not be pure blooded.

I have seen only once an alicorn OC being handle well, even impressively, in the mane MLP setting and that is Nyx of the fanfiction Past Sins.

Mmm, your roleplay is quite detailed, and the backstory is actually very intriguing. I suppose I do need a new roleplay to join. :)

I'll join this one with the OC that's always been in my link - you'll have to give me a bit of time to add in an alternate little backstory part though. (So much homework http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png). She'd most likely be in the House Everfree, I think.

Not the author of this setting, using it with permission by the creator who says his Equestria Divided setting can use used for fanfictions and roleplays but thanks.

Glanced at your OC, another member that understands how to made a detailed OC I see :)

Aw okay then seems I missed that, though it is disappointing that no real 'family' bonds were made, could have made for interesting drama. On Shuttle yes that is fine, and seems to even be expected. :)

That is fine

-snip-

Hey guess what~

check out Steel's character page, I told my lazy flank that I had an idea, and Celestia banish it, I went through with it. Albeit it's kinda making Steel seem like one of the founders of House Earthbound, and if that's NOT okay, it can be changed ~

EDIT: It's not in the Bio section either, it's in Other, so you don't need to re-read my WoT

Edited by SteelForest

I am sorry to say that I doubt i will be able to join this role play at the moment for conflicting reasons and school related things.... Sorry that I cannot be part of what is sure to be an amazing Role Play but I will try and keep tabs to see how it goes and if school lets up i may join later if that is alright.....

I am sorry to say that I doubt i will be able to join this role play at the moment for conflicting reasons and school related things.... Sorry that I cannot be part of what is sure to be an amazing Role Play but I will try and keep tabs to see how it goes and if school lets up i may join later if that is alright.....

Awwr.... :(

Sad Steel is sad. And needs to learn how to prioritize life as well as you. I hope you can join though, this REALLY seems like we'd need quite a few people possibly ^^

I really will try to join and I love a good advanced roleplay as good as the next person so if you could possibly leave Twilight open for probably the next 2-3 weeks i would love to join after Marching Season is over

Shuttle Fire, is a character under the House of Moon and Star, and has problems with reality. Sorry if his backstory is pretty similar to Steel's because they were a big part in each other's life.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shuttle-fire-r1689

I think it could end up being pretty interesting if Steel and Shuttleasdfadsfasfsf

ok i made a couple touch ups on my oc im not completly finished with his backstory. but let me know what you think about the general idea so far. http://mlpforums.com...s/_/jacob-r1263

I'd suggest that, even though he doesn't talk about his past, he's not telling us his past, we're "Reading His File." So I think if you'd elaborate on his past and make it more, "story-like", the OP will like you more ^-^"

And I would honestly make him a unicorn, because if the genocide is against everypony but unicorns, and the unicorns are lead by an earth pony, that would kinda defeat some purposes. While it's a good idea, I think you should elaborate.

But you don't have to listen to me, I'm not the OP :P

Edited by SteelForest

ya i know, like i said im not finished i was going to elaborate but i cant now since im going to college, but still thanks for your advice.

EquestrianScholar just let me know if the general idea is ok. I'll elaborate when i get back from college.

(edited)

Please go here and read the rules/guidelines for roleplaying in the Equestria Divided setting. Once you have read the rules/guidelines post that you agree/understand them: http://mlpforums.com...estria-divided/

Thank you

Also I should just say there is actually a seventh group calling themselves the Guardians of Harmony, ponies that wish to find the princesses and get Equestria back to the way it was before the conflict and before the wielders of the Elements of Harmony started to divided the land.

-------------------------

On OC bios:

aperture_tech Freespirit needs a bit more work as unless she remembers the princesses from when she was 4 years old all she knows is Equestria slowly falling apart, dividing into conflict. Unless a 4 year old foal can hate the government. Her Special Talent is not clear or well explained either, and as it stands it does not make sense. By attacking somepony she create a riot and got her cutie mark?

At the age of 8 there would not be any ‘current rulers’ for Canterlot, the closest thing being Cadance and Shining Armour. Also how did she witness the blackmail as normally such things are done behind closed doors?

… One thing I will say is this. I believe I know a better place for Freespirit… that is of course if she is willing to fight for Equestria to go back the way things were before the princesses disappeared. More likely than not she will need to be convinced to do such, shown that the government wasn’t always so messed up. As is I cannot accept it.

StarStruck Sorry to see you leave but if you return I ask simply that you better consider Starstruck’s blindness being from an eclipse. Read this: http://www.livescien...ipse-blind.html

SteelForest The changes to Steel Forest are fine though I could possibly suggest rewording the last bit. Perhaps more that he helped put the idea of the juggernauts together, not that the juggernauts were spawned for his idea. Also just because he played a part in forming a key part of the military does not mean he was a founder of House Earthborn so your good. As I said before he is acceptable.

SweetenedDarkness Add more detail for Angle Heart, also as is her Special Talent will probably be a no. I would suggest better explain her talent as well as show clear limits. Remember your OC is a normal pony not a special pony. As is I cannot accept it.

SweetenedDarkness As above add more detail for Eva Song, explain her Specila Talent and make sure it is reasonable and believeable. Thank you for changing her species but as I said in the rules/guidelines with the link provided I could possibly allow her to be a lesser alicorn but you would have to justify it well for me to say yes. As is I cannot accept it.

Half-Note Dogmatic needs a lot more detail, perhaps you can even help develop griffins as a race by your OC’s bio, as is I cannot accept it.

SteelForest Unless I missed something Twilight doesn’t have genocidal intent so you will have to change that bit involving Shuttle Fire’s bio. Also do not be so quick to show everything going downhill and changing, as before and a little after the princesses disappearance Equestria was exactly like that of MLP:FiM. Also be careful to not make Shuttle Fire too intelligent, as there are times it comes off as such. Also I ask that you PM me on your thoughts of this Agency, this being the sort of thing we would need to discuss and work out. Work all this out and I will see if we can get it approved.

discorded: Jacob’s name will need to be changed, something I can help you will. Also I you should change the cutie mark, as a brain does not really fit or look good for a cutie mark. Please also add more detail, like family, and I would suggest having your pony have at least one friend as this is MLP:FiM. It would be more then odd for a pony to go through life without any friends, and perhaps you can give how his life has been affected by the growing conflict.

By the time he would be old enough to do so Twilight and friends would no longer be together for him to meet. He would be 3 years old when the sister disappeared and thus too young. You’re going to have to completely reword his backstory as he would not be able to be friends nor get close enough to Twilight or the other wielders of the Elements to have any sort of relationship with them… let alone Twilight’s second in command.

SteelForest The changes to Steel Forest are fine though I could possibly suggest rewording the last bit. Perhaps more that he helped put the idea of the juggernauts together, not that the juggernauts were spawned for his idea. Also just because he played a part in forming a key part of the military does not mean he was a founder of House Earthborn so your good. As I said before he is acceptable.

SteelForest Unless I missed something Twilight doesn’t have genocidal intent so you will have to change that bit involving Shuttle Fire’s bio. Also do not be so quick to show everything going downhill and changing, as before and a little after the princesses disappearance Equestria was exactly like that of MLP:FiM. Also be careful to not make Shuttle Fire too intelligent, as there are times it comes off as such. Also I ask that you PM me on your thoughts of this Agency, this being the sort of thing we would need to discuss and work out. Work all this out and I will see if we can get it approved.

Well, if you noticed the Shuttle in the the two Bullets section isn't the same as the Equestria divided. And I must have read the Twilight one, but I'm going to re-read the House of Moon and Star again anyways ^^

And on Steel and the way I worded the Juggernauts, I realized that this morning but never had the chance to change it, and I just forgot, thanks for reminding me, it's been bugging me xD

(edited)

Well, if you noticed the Shuttle in the the two Bullets section isn't the same as the Equestria divided. And I must have read the Twilight one, but I'm going to re-read the House of Moon and Star again anyways ^^

And on Steel and the way I worded the Juggernauts, I realized that this morning but never had the chance to change it, and I just forgot, thanks for reminding me, it's been bugging me xD

-A bit confused- What is the Two Bullets part for if not Equestria Divided... unless someone is making their own roleplay based on the setting?

Glad you realized it. :)

Edit: Nevermind, I found Two Bullets and it has nothing to do with Equestria Divided. Sorry for the mistake.