Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

Damn, just DAYUUM. This roleplay seems like it would be amazing. The story seems like it would be awesome to participate in. And i'm not usually up for roleplays and stuff, but this seems like one i'm actually compelled to join. I don't have a character on the database though. I have an OC just never felt like making a thing for him since i thought i would never be in a roleplay. I could make one... but it aint gonna have a picture haha.

You guys are still searchin' right? Cuz i think i saw an official roleplay for this, but now i can't find it, so i'm not too sure if you started it yet. Don't really know if i would want to join if you started it yet.

Even if i don't join though it still seems like an amazing roleplay man. And you seems really dedicated on the thing. And definatly the right person for the job to head this roleplay.

btw.. was this a fic? Equestria Divided. Was it a fanfic? cuz if not someone should write it lol.

Okay, since Freespirit required a complete overhaul to meet requirements, I have decided to nix her, and I am in the process of making a new character. Perhaps a Pegasus for Stormwing? Well, I am beginning to draw now.

That is your choice, sorry that she didn't fit. Your character can be whatever you want as long as you follow the rules and guidelines.

Damn, just DAYUUM. This roleplay seems like it would be amazing. The story seems like it would be awesome to participate in. And i'm not usually up for roleplays and stuff, but this seems like one i'm actually compelled to join. I don't have a character on the database though. I have an OC just never felt like making a thing for him since i thought i would never be in a roleplay. I could make one... but it aint gonna have a picture haha.

You guys are still searchin' right? Cuz i think i saw an official roleplay for this, but now i can't find it, so i'm not too sure if you started it yet. Don't really know if i would want to join if you started it yet.

Even if i don't join though it still seems like an amazing roleplay man. And you seems really dedicated on the thing. And definatly the right person for the job to head this roleplay.

btw.. was this a fic? Equestria Divided. Was it a fanfic? cuz if not someone should write it lol.

It's not a fanfiction, more a setting that the auther has said people could use to make fanfictions and roleplays from: http://pooryorickda.deviantart.com/

On the question of 'have we started'? No we have not and I would be glad for you to join, just read the rules and guidelines in the OP.

That is your choice, sorry that she didn't fit. Your character can be whatever you want as long as you follow the rules and guidelines.

It's not a fanfiction, more a setting that the auther has said people could use to make fanfictions and roleplays from: http://pooryorickda.deviantart.com/

On the question of 'have we started'? No we have not and I would be glad for you to join, just read the rules and guidelines in the OP.

Cool. I'll try and make the character thingie tomorrow when i'm not half asleep. Also i wanted to add, about what u said making a thing on what the bios should be, i think u should probably do that so we don't have any OP characters or characters that seem odd or would ruin the story. Just like a limit thing. Like no Alicorns and stuff. And should state on what u need for the bio so we have enough info on the character. Cuz it seems u always ask people questions on their OCs. U get what i mean right? its late and i can't put my thoughts into words lol.

Also u should also state ur gonna need people to play the mane six and stuff. Unless YOUR gonna play 'em.

(edited)

I did, I added it to my original post under a spoiler tag titled Rules and Guidelines, I have said that everyone has to read this. On playing the main six and such I have in my posts.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Yes I think I would like to be Pinkamena as she is controlled by the laughing mare... hehe it sounds fun and don't worry ;) I will not be like Zalgy Cake as she just murders for fun ;3 I would love to be Pinkamena.

I͖͉̫̺̮͍̟͙̥͗͐̀͛̚͘͘͡ ̨̼͖̙̪̀͊̈́ͦ̀̈́ͧ͊͡ą̴̉̔͏̱̜̰͍̞͔̫̭m̡̝͈̺͙͚̯͂͗͗ͨͯ͜͠ ̵̛͎̰̘̠̙̹̝ͤ͒̈́̈͛͑ͦͩͨ͡Z̙͙͎͚͔̈́̎̍͞͠a̗̤̭̭̦͓͍̿ͮ́̂ͥ̃̀̚͜lͧ̔̏͏̺̮̭͙ḡ̵̡̮͉̫̩͎̱̪̿́y̿̀̏̂ͮͬ̆ͅ ̢̨̦͔͚̔̋̀ͩ͟C̵̞͒͐ͭ̐́̍̄̚ă̊ͦ̆͠҉̫̞͕̳͖̖͍̼k̢̜̝̙̠̲ͭ̉̕e̥̬͉ͨ̈́̔̔͑̌ͅ ̷̙̪̜̤̻̤̆ͯ̎ͭ̂Ì̖̪͉͕͈̥͋ͪͬ ̳̻͇̗̰͇͚͒̈l̈͑͝҉͈͎̰͟i̓͏͍̯͍̬̰̦̦ͅk̢̹̭̲̜̰̙̀ͣ̇ͯ̑̍ͣ͒̆e̶̦̯͇̰̻͖̜ͫͯ̂̿ͨ͠ ̦͎͚̠̘̐̄̏͌̓ͥ̈ͩt̷͚̼̣͔̳͖͓̔ͤͬ̚o̤̼̬̟̍͑̒ͯ̚͠ ͕̯̜̦̱̺͂ͪ͋̾ͪ̑ͣͣ͘͞i͎͚͖̱̖͌̊ͦ͛̌͒n̡̲̯͚̠͎ͤͥ͂͑̀̂̎̃̚v̨̜͙̠ͮͩ̌o̦̭̤͚ͮ̌̊̏̋̀͊k̶̠̗͖͔̮̩̙͌͗ͫ̀e̦̦͍͆ͧ ͒̎̔̏͌́̂͏̡̘͈̙̥̙̕c̷̤̙̱̖̲̦̹ͭ͌́̕h̄ͣ̌͑ͫͬ̾̌̚͏̪̲̲͉̖̹́a̶̛͖̬̎̽́ͬo̝͔̘̯͇̩ͭ̑̉ͣs̴̞̙̦͇̼ͮ̈͋̓̆͛̓͊ͯ͞ ̴̰̬́̍̌̍̋̔́̇̕a̶̻̻͚̖͔̔̇̇̑́̅͊̒̇ņ̵͙̗̭̃̅͌̌̂́̚ḍ̥̭͓̬͙͙̊̀̄̀̆̚͞ ̮͍͇̰̳̬͂͆ͮ͛f̷̢͖̹̘̦͎̠̭̬ͥͦͦe̢̯͔ͮ͢ą̤̭͍̤͎͙̠̗̎̎̀͟r̛̙̯̋͛ͭ̌ͣ͌͛̽͛ ͍̥̳͔͍̳̯̈ͣͩ͛ͣͨ̔i̢̖͍̩̘̣̝̿̉ͯ̉͂ͧ̌̋̈n̶̢͔͈͍̯̣̠͕ͤ̍͡t̯̻̥̰͎̾͛ͨ͑̋̊ö̶̘̬̺̫́̄̑͊͠ ̧̧̮̺̭̐̒͂̕ͅm̧̌͐̏͊̒̍҉̠̲̞͎͈̳ͅy̦̜͇̬̘͕̞ͤͫ͌ ̗̻̳̰̱̯ͩ̒̎͛̿f̵̧͚̫ͥ͌ͪͬͫ̈̈̕e̢̫͔ͧl̴̯ͧ̽̈͋̿͊͗́l̶̸̢͛͌̊̌ͮ̊̑ͅó̾͆̃̊͊͞҉̡͕̘̠w̬̝̤̫̮̰͕͛͊̈́̓̽̂ͯ͜͡ͅ ̵̡̯͙͈̝͎͋P̧̛̭͚̳̱͆ͩ̾̍̅ͥͅỏ̦̥̩͔̀͟n̞̞͙̬̜͇̙̬̖ͪ̿͂i̸̴͍̰̲͛̐͗̐̉̕e̴̖̤̳̳͕̜̻̽͑s̩͖͛̈̂̽͘.͉͇͔͎ͥ̇ͮ̈́̍ͫͤ̋.͎̖̬̲͚̼͎ͬͦ̔.̹͕̜̔͐̈́̐ͣ͐̚͠͡ ̛̠͔̪ͭ̃̍̊͘͠D͚̯̼̣̲͚̃́͋̏̽̌̉͟i̺̞͎͎̟͇ͧ̃̂̉͋̐̏ͩ́ş͙̪͓͍̠̱̑͛ͩͬ̿ͮ̆͋͋c̷͓̪͓͈͗͒ͪ̽ͅo̍͐̎̽̚҉̺͙͍̤̦͠ŗ̤̝̹̘̙̩̟͚ͬͧ͑͆̂̍͜d̦̭̘̦̱̣͐̃̂̀́?̣̫̿ͨ͋͝ ̵̤̗̯͔̣̃ͣ͗̊ͫḢ͆̿̃̀̄̅ͪ͏̮͚A̖̠̘̻̪͋͌̕͡!̴̸̴͕̹̉̂ͦͅ ̴̛̦͓̄͊ͅW̶̞͇ͪ͑͗͐͊ͯ͑̉̀ͅh̨͖͋̐̈́̒̾͌̀a̖̹̝̞̍͂̀͐͂̏ͩt̵̴̗̞͔̮ͩ͂͛̈́̇̄ ̰̲̩̟͈̹̽a̫̱͍̤̤̲ͪ̍ͯ̚ ̧̧̪̘͉̼̣̑ͯͦͯj̣̜͍̻̘̝̙̍͝ò͍̺̝͈̘̗͎͕ͮͪ̂ͧͨͨķ̝͔̘͈͉̰̠̿͛̀ͣͅe̮͖̅̐̎̏̀̈́.̣̲̥̳̊̍̿ͬ̅ͥ̓.̱͕̹̜̥͔̌̈͛̓ͭ́̀ͥ.͔͍͉̝̥͒̋ͪͧ̐ͧ͠ ͙͇̒ͥ͋̔̑ͤ͟

post-8868-0-22705700-1349697519.gif

post-8868-0-22705700-1349697519.gif

Edited by Zalgy Cake

(edited)

Yes I think I would like to be Pinkamena as she is controlled by the laughing mare... hehe it sounds fun and don't worry ;) I will not be like Zalgy Cake as she just murders for fun ;3 I would love to be Pinkamena.

I͖͉̫̺̮͍̟͙̥͗͐̀͛̚͘͘͡ ̨̼͖̙̪̀͊̈́ͦ̀̈́ͧ͊͡ą̴̉̔͏̱̜̰͍̞͔̫̭m̡̝͈̺͙͚̯͂͗͗ͨͯ͜͠ ̵̛͎̰̘̠̙̹̝ͤ͒̈́̈͛͑ͦͩͨ͡Z̙͙͎͚͔̈́̎̍͞͠a̗̤̭̭̦͓͍̿ͮ́̂ͥ̃̀̚͜lͧ̔̏͏̺̮̭͙ḡ̵̡̮͉̫̩͎̱̪̿́y̿̀̏̂ͮͬ̆ͅ ̢̨̦͔͚̔̋̀ͩ͟C̵̞͒͐ͭ̐́̍̄̚ă̊ͦ̆͠҉̫̞͕̳͖̖͍̼k̢̜̝̙̠̲ͭ̉̕e̥̬͉ͨ̈́̔̔͑̌ͅ ̷̙̪̜̤̻̤̆ͯ̎ͭ̂Ì̖̪͉͕͈̥͋ͪͬ ̳̻͇̗̰͇͚͒̈l̈͑͝҉͈͎̰͟i̓͏͍̯͍̬̰̦̦ͅk̢̹̭̲̜̰̙̀ͣ̇ͯ̑̍ͣ͒̆e̶̦̯͇̰̻͖̜ͫͯ̂̿ͨ͠ ̦͎͚̠̘̐̄̏͌̓ͥ̈ͩt̷͚̼̣͔̳͖͓̔ͤͬ̚o̤̼̬̟̍͑̒ͯ̚͠ ͕̯̜̦̱̺͂ͪ͋̾ͪ̑ͣͣ͘͞i͎͚͖̱̖͌̊ͦ͛̌͒n̡̲̯͚̠͎ͤͥ͂͑̀̂̎̃̚v̨̜͙̠ͮͩ̌o̦̭̤͚ͮ̌̊̏̋̀͊k̶̠̗͖͔̮̩̙͌͗ͫ̀e̦̦͍͆ͧ ͒̎̔̏͌́̂͏̡̘͈̙̥̙̕c̷̤̙̱̖̲̦̹ͭ͌́̕h̄ͣ̌͑ͫͬ̾̌̚͏̪̲̲͉̖̹́a̶̛͖̬̎̽́ͬo̝͔̘̯͇̩ͭ̑̉ͣs̴̞̙̦͇̼ͮ̈͋̓̆͛̓͊ͯ͞ ̴̰̬́̍̌̍̋̔́̇̕a̶̻̻͚̖͔̔̇̇̑́̅͊̒̇ņ̵͙̗̭̃̅͌̌̂́̚ḍ̥̭͓̬͙͙̊̀̄̀̆̚͞ ̮͍͇̰̳̬͂͆ͮ͛f̷̢͖̹̘̦͎̠̭̬ͥͦͦe̢̯͔ͮ͢ą̤̭͍̤͎͙̠̗̎̎̀͟r̛̙̯̋͛ͭ̌ͣ͌͛̽͛ ͍̥̳͔͍̳̯̈ͣͩ͛ͣͨ̔i̢̖͍̩̘̣̝̿̉ͯ̉͂ͧ̌̋̈n̶̢͔͈͍̯̣̠͕ͤ̍͡t̯̻̥̰͎̾͛ͨ͑̋̊ö̶̘̬̺̫́̄̑͊͠ ̧̧̮̺̭̐̒͂̕ͅm̧̌͐̏͊̒̍҉̠̲̞͎͈̳ͅy̦̜͇̬̘͕̞ͤͫ͌ ̗̻̳̰̱̯ͩ̒̎͛̿f̵̧͚̫ͥ͌ͪͬͫ̈̈̕e̢̫͔ͧl̴̯ͧ̽̈͋̿͊͗́l̶̸̢͛͌̊̌ͮ̊̑ͅó̾͆̃̊͊͞҉̡͕̘̠w̬̝̤̫̮̰͕͛͊̈́̓̽̂ͯ͜͡ͅ ̵̡̯͙͈̝͎͋P̧̛̭͚̳̱͆ͩ̾̍̅ͥͅỏ̦̥̩͔̀͟n̞̞͙̬̜͇̙̬̖ͪ̿͂i̸̴͍̰̲͛̐͗̐̉̕e̴̖̤̳̳͕̜̻̽͑s̩͖͛̈̂̽͘.͉͇͔͎ͥ̇ͮ̈́̍ͫͤ̋.͎̖̬̲͚̼͎ͬͦ̔.̹͕̜̔͐̈́̐ͣ͐̚͠͡ ̛̠͔̪ͭ̃̍̊͘͠D͚̯̼̣̲͚̃́͋̏̽̌̉͟i̺̞͎͎̟͇ͧ̃̂̉͋̐̏ͩ́ş͙̪͓͍̠̱̑͛ͩͬ̿ͮ̆͋͋c̷͓̪͓͈͗͒ͪ̽ͅo̍͐̎̽̚҉̺͙͍̤̦͠ŗ̤̝̹̘̙̩̟͚ͬͧ͑͆̂̍͜d̦̭̘̦̱̣͐̃̂̀́?̣̫̿ͨ͋͝ ̵̤̗̯͔̣̃ͣ͗̊ͫḢ͆̿̃̀̄̅ͪ͏̮͚A̖̠̘̻̪͋͌̕͡!̴̸̴͕̹̉̂ͦͅ ̴̛̦͓̄͊ͅW̶̞͇ͪ͑͗͐͊ͯ͑̉̀ͅh̨͖͋̐̈́̒̾͌̀a̖̹̝̞̍͂̀͐͂̏ͩt̵̴̗̞͔̮ͩ͂͛̈́̇̄ ̰̲̩̟͈̹̽a̫̱͍̤̤̲ͪ̍ͯ̚ ̧̧̪̘͉̼̣̑ͯͦͯj̣̜͍̻̘̝̙̍͝ò͍̺̝͈̘̗͎͕ͮͪ̂ͧͨͨķ̝͔̘͈͉̰̠̿͛̀ͣͅe̮͖̅̐̎̏̀̈́.̣̲̥̳̊̍̿ͬ̅ͥ̓.̱͕̹̜̥͔̌̈͛̓ͭ́̀ͥ.͔͍͉̝̥͒̋ͪͧ̐ͧ͠ ͙͇̒ͥ͋̔̑ͤ͟

Remember though she is still 'called' Pinkie Pie and that it would be much like talking through an animated corpse. Also like many cults the Cult of Laugher's focus isn't murder but to convert, of bring more ponies into the 'fold'.

Remember though she is still 'called' Pinkie Pie and that it would be much like talking through an animated corpse. Also like many cults the Cult of Laugher's focus isn't murder but to convert, of bring more ponies into the 'fold'.

Indeed I know it wouldn't be about murder (That's just what Zalgy Cake loves) No, no as a part of a cult the aim is to recruit new members and as you say convert them and yes, yes Pinkie Pie ;) As the Laughing Mare talking through the corpse of the deceased Pinkie Pie...

Indeed I know it wouldn't be about murder (That's just what Zalgy Cake loves) No, no as a part of a cult the aim is to recruit new members and as you say convert them and yes, yes Pinkie Pie ;) As the Laughing Mare talking through the corpse of the deceased Pinkie Pie...

Seems I repeated what I posted twice, can yoiu edit your post and fix what you quoted of my post?

I have finished the character thingie.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/eternity-r1712

Hopefully he is ok. Feel free to criticize about him like you did others. If their are any problems or questions i can certianly answer them.

I was never great at explaining or describing things so i'm sure you might have questions. I can also tweak him if needed.

Oh it has occured to me i didn't even mention what house he is in. If it aint obvious hes in House Moon and Star. Also idk if its ok that i made him one of Twilights "students" cuz of his advance skills in magic. Don't know if she even has students i just thought it would fit nicely in the story if he knew Twi personally.

Also i put students in quotation marks cuz, as you know Twi aint herself, so idk if her students... well... if anything happens to 'em. Like what she attempted to do to her friends. So idk if they realy are her students.

Ofcourse this is your RP. You can alter whatever you want.

Also excuse the typos and stuff. I was never good at typing. Don't worry i spell check anything in the actual RP heheh.

(edited)

I have finished the character thingie.

http://mlpforums.com.../eternity-r1712

Hopefully he is ok. Feel free to criticize about him like you did others. If their are any problems or questions i can certianly answer them.

I was never great at explaining or describing things so i'm sure you might have questions. I can also tweak him if needed.

Oh it has occured to me i didn't even mention what house he is in. If it aint obvious hes in House Moon and Star. Also idk if its ok that i made him one of Twilights "students" cuz of his advance skills in magic. Don't know if she even has students i just thought it would fit nicely in the story if he knew Twi personally.

Also i put students in quotation marks cuz, as you know Twi aint herself, so idk if her students... well... if anything happens to 'em. Like what she attempted to do to her friends. So idk if they realy are her students.

Ofcourse this is your RP. You can alter whatever you want.

Also excuse the typos and stuff. I was never good at typing. Don't worry i spell check anything in the actual RP heheh.

A knowledge of magic is fine but not the use of magic in general. Twilight is the only pony with the special talent for magic itself, while other ponies would have a special talent for a type or branch of magic or a type or branch of magical study.

On his intellegence remember you will have to show your character is intellegent, not just say he is. Which is what many roleplayers tend to forget, they need to be able to roleplay what they say their character can do.

--------------------------------

Just so I don't have to go looking through the thread for updated bios can people repost them below. Thank you

A knowledge of magic is fine but not the use of magic in general. Twilight is the only pony with the special talent for magic itself, while other ponies would have a special talent for a type or branch of magic or a type or branch of magical study.

On his intellegence remember you will have to show your character is intellegent, not just say he is. Which is what many roleplayers tend to forget, they need to be able to roleplay what they say their character can do.

--------------------------------

Just so I don't have to go looking through the thread for updated bios can people repost them below. Thank you

Well no one ever said only one pony can have a certain talent. I thought it was ok to say he had a talent for magic, i mean there has to be many ponys with the same or at least very close talent, like artists or singers or whatever profession. They just can't have the same cutiemark i suppose or perhaps symbolism behind it. He could have a talent for a certian branch but theres no canon knowledge on how magic works in this universe, so if i did want him to have a specialty in magic, i don't want to just make one up.

I know i'm gonna have to show his inteligence in the rp, but u can't really prove that in a bio. Or just in a conversation in the rp, unless u judge inteligence based on how he speaks. But if theres a problem or something in the rp, that might be an opportunity to show how smart he is. Plus i'm pretty smart myself. He was my first and still is my only complete OC, so his personality was based off mine, but not completely.

(edited)

Well that is where you get creative, there being all sorts of magic and spells. For one of my OCs, though this actually isn't his special talent, he is skilled at illusions... or more as he calls it 'illustrations' which he uses to bring his stories to life. Also matter the setting he can use his magic to change his appearance.

Illusions, enchantment, 'come to life' spells (a.k.a. spells that can give inanimate objects 'life' and 'minds' of their own), transformative spells (making something into something else), or there is Dark Nexus's special talent in Past Sins for understanding and using complex spells. Just think of a sort magic you would seem him being best at, most talented in, exc.

It's not really making it up, just think of what sort of magic you could see in the MLP:FiM world and more the more Girmdark setting Equestrian Divided. Heck I plan on Twilight making use of a sort of Geas/Quest spell: http://www.dandwiki..../SRD:Geas/Quest based of the idea of the 'Want it Need it" spell which Twilight will use to gain control of others. Just be reasonable, as while your OC could evetually become powerful he will start out as powerful as the average unicorn.

Well that is where you get creative, there being all sorts of magic and spells. For one of my OCs, though this actually isn't his special talent, he is skilled at illusions... or more as he calls it 'illustrations' which he uses to bring his stories to life. Also matter the setting he can use his magic to change his appearance.

Illusions, enchantment, 'come to life' spells (a.k.a. spells that can give inanimate objects 'life' and 'minds' of their own), transformative spells (making something into something else), or there is Dark Nexus's special talent in Past Sins for understanding and using complex spells. Just think of a sort magic you would seem him being best at, most talented in, exc.

It's not really making it up, just think of what sort of magic you could see in the MLP:FiM world and more the more Girmdark setting Equestrian Divided. Heck I plan on Twilight making use of a sort of Geas/Quest spell: http://www.dandwiki..../SRD:Geas/Quest based of the idea of the 'Want it Need it" spell which Twilight will use to gain control of others. Just be reasonable, as while your OC could evetually become powerful he will start out as powerful as the average unicorn.

I guess I'll think on it. Obviously we do have time till the actually rp. We need more people and definatly need to come up with some sort of plan right? or is this all gonna be improv? heheh. I mean this searching this was just to see if anyone is interested am i right? People are, but i still don't have much of an idea about whats gonna happen in the roleplay. Except somehow all of our characters meet despite being a part of different houses.

Don't know if we've actually been accpeted. Never said so to us.

I think hes looking for very good and well developed character bios. I think only one of us has such a thing.

Right now i'm just thinking of stuff to add and/or fix.

(edited)

You all must have missed it but I asked that you all repost your OC bios below so that I can get them al together.

My basic plan is to start with 'mini' arcs starting with each of the houses, meaning I hope for at least two OCs in each house (plus cult of laughter), and then see if I can lead all of you to a much larger arc/story with a grand finish towards the end.

Cool. When i feel like it i will update my bio. Did i need to? I forget. Eh i'll do ti anyway. I think i have some stuff i want to add. Probably sometime later today. But now. Now it is time for food.

... (i wonder what the cults miniarc would be like....)

I dont mean to offend you but 2 OC's per house is alot. That's a total of 12 OC's. Not alot of roleplayers are always commited to the roleplay's they get into. I've seen alot of roleplayers drop out near the beginning of roleplays. If you want that many OC's in this roleplay, i would think that each roleplayer might need 3 or 4 OC's each.

It also might get confusing if you have so many caracters. But it's your roleplay and your choices.

I think i might also make my OC from scratch.

I dont mean to offend you but 2 OC's per house is alot. That's a total of 12 OC's. Not alot of roleplayers are always commited to the roleplay's they get into. I've seen alot of roleplayers drop out near the beginning of roleplays. If you want that many OC's in this roleplay, i would think that each roleplayer might need 3 or 4 OC's each.

It also might get confusing if you have so many caracters. But it's your roleplay and your choices.

I think i might also make my OC from scratch.

Well there is five Houses plus the Cult of Laughter, unless we were to have everyone be members of the Guardians of Harmony and the six factions be the antaganists we need a lot of characters. I actually hope people have two OCs to play, though too many it seems causes members to not play their characters as well (also there is the question of who will play canon characters.)

I am open for suggestions but I want to leave it open that those that join can be able to chose what group/faction they join.

On how you want to do you OC it is your choice, just follow the Rules and Guidelines as shown in my original post.

------------------------

Thanks Half-Note

http://mlpforums.com.../eternity-r1712

Theres my updated bio. I didn't fix much with the backstory. The main thing i did was add that big paragraph towards the bottoms heheh. Its basically the attempt at me trying to explain his magical ability since you wnat me to specialize him a bit. I did enjoy coming up with that. If u don't feel like reading that its basically hes good at controlling and manipulating things. And not only by levitating them. but by other means as well. He can even control magical energy around him. Able to mold pure magic and even transform it. There are many possibiltys that can come from this. Though the best he can do right now is create a simple magical shield or a forcefield out of pure magic. Though he cannot manipulate living things but almost any means. Even plants. Its even difficult for him to stop a pony useing magic.

But thats it in a nutshell. Theres a better way to explain it but that would take a while. I tend to... ramble on. (When he reads this hes probably gonna be really confused i just know it... they always are...)

Yeah i bet u can tell i'm not great at explaining things... its one of those things only u, urself can understand ya know, well without giving an entire lecture on it.

(again i did not mention what house i am apart of in the bio. I'm to lazy to edit it heheh. Moon and Star for anyone who wants to know. though i'm sure me being a magical unicorn makes it obvious already.)

Well there is five Houses plus the Cult of Laughter, unless we were to have everyone be members of the Guardians of Harmony and the six factions be the antaganists we need a lot of characters. I actually hope people have two OCs to play, though too many it seems causes members to not play their characters as well (also there is the question of who will play canon characters.) I am open for suggestions but I want to leave it open that those that join can be able to chose what group/faction they join. On how you want to do you OC it is your choice, just follow the Rules and Guidelines as shown in my original post.

Guardians of Harmony? I am suddenly even more curious heheh. You mean like Twi and the mane six?

Also on the more OCs thing, i never roleplayed too much, but i think having many OCs might be Ok i guess. Better for the story i suppose. I do have another OC i can make... but well... there some issues with him though.

Edited by AnonBrony

"learns to control time and space" No, just no

I feel it is a bit to general still, I mean Shining Armour focus when it came to magic was his magic shield which was shown as being an amazing feat of magic by unicorn standards. Though his special talent is actually protecting others so the shield is more a side effect of his special talent, at least from what I could see.

Eternity currect power level is fine and many of what you have as being what he can learn is fine just remember unicorns learn their magic like wizards (a.k,a. through study and reading). Most magic takes years of study and learning, which is why most unicorns are not very skilled with magic. Having a special talent in magic means your OC is able to learn quickly and easily a certain type of magic... and affinity if you will. Do you know what I am saying?

Your getting closer and I can actually say with a bit mroe editting I can approve it.

---------------------

The former wielders of the Elements of Harmony are not members of the Guardians of Harmony, and in truth the Guardians actually oppose those that lead the six factions... they will look for a way to either take the Six out or bring them into rememberance of who they once were. To convince them that they need to whatever it takes to bring Equestria back into Harmony, to do their duty as the heroes of Equestria.

Well you will not be forced to roleplay more then one OC and if needed I can make characters to help fill up the six factions, or more to make it so that the miniarcs can move forward smoothly. To be honest though what I would like to see is for each of you to roleplay with each other and for me to simply update the story as time goes on.

"learns to control time and space" No, just no

I feel it is a bit to general still, I mean Shining Armour focus when it came to magic was his magic shield which was shown as being an amazing feat of magic by unicorn standards. Though his special talent is actually protecting others so the shield is more a side effect of his special talent, at least from what I could see.

Eternity currect power level is fine and many of what you have as being what he can learn is fine just remember unicorns learn their magic like wizards (a.k,a. through study and reading). Most magic takes years of study and learning, which is why most unicorns are not very skilled with magic. Having a special talent in magic means your OC is able to learn quickly and easily a certain type of magic... and affinity if you will. Do you know what I am saying?

Your getting closer and I can actually say with a bit mroe editting I can approve it.

---------------------

The former wielders of the Elements of Harmony are not members of the Guardians of Harmony, and in truth the Guardians actually oppose those that lead the six factions... they will look for a way to either take the Six out or bring them into rememberance of who they once were. To convince them that they need to whatever it takes to bring Equestria back into Harmony, to do their duty as the heroes of Equestria.

Well you will not be forced to roleplay more then one OC and if needed I can make characters to help fill up the six factions, or more to make it so that the miniarcs can move forward smoothly. To be honest though what I would like to see is for each of you to roleplay with each other and for me to simply update the story as time goes on.

Yeah like i said not good at explaining things. When i ment control time and space, i ment to a certain extent. And it would be dificult for him and take up a lot of power. And thats when hes OLDER. Like really OLD. Like Gandalf or Dumbledore haha. And i was just saying that to say the amount of potential he can hold. Hes probabaly never gonna be able to do something like that in this RP. I thought u were gonna say something about that.

I know most unicorns learn through spells, but thats what makes him sort of special. Not all of his magical abilty is spell based. Thats what i wanted to make unique about him. Hes good at spells and stuff, but he learns more by doing. But ofcourse he still studys. Maybe not as much as Twi...

I guess its still pretty general, i don't want it to be TOO specific. But keep in mind, the more general it is, almost the more weaker it is when it comes to specific things. Like for example, elements and stuff. like fire and water and stuff. He can use all of that, but compared to a unicorn who speacializes in fire based spells, he can never been good as that pony when it comes to controlling fire or whatever. Its like this, general magic users, able to do all kinds of things, but can't be great with specific things unless its their talent.

Although it would be good to be more specialized when it comes to specific things, i think i would rather be a bit more general when its comes to magic. More potential, but he gonna be OP with all those things.

I can edit it a bit, but i feel i don't want want to edit the magic that much. Maybe explain it better. Yeah i know its general but i rather leave it that way. Most of the stuff i listed he can do anyway is simply that, stuff he CAN do. Never said he would. I'm not the kind of person in a roleplay who would make my character do every kind of spell heheh. I'm trustworthy and i'm not gonna make him a magic powerhouse. If i do u can simply kill me off. I would not be worthy to be in this RP or any RP if i'm gonna be a jerk ike that. But hes mainly gonna be levitating many items and creating fields of magic for defense. Or shootin' a weak blast of magic out of his horn. When it comes to other spells and thinsg he can control, hes able too, but probably won't unless its a certain situation. I don't think that would be much of a problem. I hope you get what i'm sayin'.

(Jeez i should learn to type less...) So the Guardians of Harmony are a group? oh i thought they had to do with the Elements. Perhpas we can meet them after our miniarcs. I don't think we should start out as them. better if we were in a house. Our caharacters can have conflict, or maybe we are all outcasts of our houses wishing to make equestria better. Would be better for the roleplay if we had a house. Maybe we don't have to agree with the houses views though. Also it would be cool to meet up. We can have some minor fights but eventually learn to stick together. It would also be interesting to see how we meet up or how we react when we do. Like it would be interesting to see how we meet the Cult of Laughters two OCs.

Ok i'm done with my wall of text now. heheh.

No wait, i edited my bio a bit.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/eternity-r1712

Wasn't sure what to change. I just fixed somestuff, changed somethings, reworded the whole magic thing. Hopefully its good now.

Edited by AnonBrony

Yeah like i said not good at explaining things.

(Snip)

How about I give a suggestion... just say what he can currently do. It's possible your character will not get to meet even half of his full potential and as such to detail it is, well, extra. Take my OC Mythos Gray, he can use a fair amount of magic but what I focus on is what he normally uses, what he is good at currently. His focus is illusion based magic, or as he calls it 'illustrations' as well as changing his physical appearance (or at least when the setting calls for him to be spy/infiltrator/exc). Sure I can have him know other spells. and I probably will show him using other magic. Heck he has the potential to a very scary threat either as a protagonist or antagonist if I wanted him to be and over the years he could learn quite a few potent spells.

Yet as is I have in his bio his magic being mostly 'illustrations' and altering his appearance... oh, and teleportation. That is it, as that is the magic that is important.

You add too much and speak of magic your OC will only be able to use, and use well... in the future. Just detail the magic he focuses on, the magic he will use often. Think you can do that?

So the Guardians of Harmony are a group? oh i thought they had to do with the Elements. Perhpas we can meet them after our miniarcs. I don't think we should start out as them. better if we were in a house. Our caharacters can have conflict, or maybe we are all outcasts of our houses wishing to make equestria better. Would be better for the roleplay if we had a house. Maybe we don't have to agree with the houses views though. Also it would be cool to meet up. We can have some minor fights but eventually learn to stick together. It would also be interesting to see how we meet up or how we react when we do. Like it would be interesting to see how we meet the Cult of Laughters two OCs.

That is my plan, perhaps have the OCs that are willing and interested have the chance to actually become Guardians.

* Those that are members: Octavia (and most likely other secondary characters from the show), Mythos Gray (my OC), perhaps Stardream (my other OC). I will probably have to create 'NPC' of sorts to flesh out the Guardians of Harmony

* Those that sympathize with or want to become members but are held back because of loyalty and/or fear: Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo (the CMC because of the fact they were forced to put aside their friendship in support of the ones they respect, no matter how much they hate being against each other), Fancy Pants (he remembers how it used to be and sympathizes with the Guardians of Harmony), Princess Cadence and Shining Armour (they know what Twilight is doing is wrong but can't bring themselves to stand against her), Zecora, and probably others.

AnonBrony's OC: (Eternity**) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/eternity-r1712

Half-Note's OC: (Dogmatic***) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dogmatic-r1687

SteelForest's OCs: (Steel Forest*) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steel-forest-r1669

(Shuttle Fire*) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shuttle-fire-r1689

Discorded's OC: 'Jacob' is nowhere near being able to approved, I would suggest making a different OC or alter your current OC quite a bit. I do not like at all the connection you want your OC to have with Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle made her own choices and I do not what to have anyone have their OC to have played a part in the wielders Elements of Harmony fall and bad choices.

* Approved Bios

** Near Approved

*** Promised to help improve and edit for Approval

---------------------------

I will be posting the above in my Original Post, if I have missed anyone or one of their OCs please tell me.

How about I give a suggestion...

*le snip*

Hmm OK. I'll do that. I guess i did say too much on the magic. In many of my posts i either over explain something, or explain it badly heheh. I'm the kind of guy who would give freakin' letures on such small things.

But besides the magic, is everything else in the bio OK? Just want to know before i update it... again.