Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

Well...Wind now has a theme song...

PS. ITS NOT A REMIX OF PHANTOM OF THE OPERA  :umad: It just sounds exactly like the song...

Inky/Brick is coming too - he needs to meet people. The post is up on the RP thread, if you feel like looking at it.

Okay. I am gonna wait a few minutes...if Marathon isn't online I will post somethin'

Okay. I am gonna wait a few minutes...if Marathon isn't online I will post somethin'

You could always check to see if someones one by going over there name. It says he is online actually.

(edited)

You could always check to see if someones one by going over there name. It says he is online actually.

Yea, I just checked that. I'm gonna wait a few minutes...Hey Marathon...CHECK DA THREAD YO...I mean, if that's ok with you  :blush: 

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Should we maybe send those who haven't posted a second PM that says the RP has started with the link? Or is that too much? It's just that some people don't seem to realize it's started...

Well...Wind now has a theme song...

PS. ITS NOT A REMIX OF PHANTOM OF THE OPERA  :umad: It just sounds exactly like the song...

Love the song!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If i was to pick a random theme more suited for Spells point of view and stuff it would be this

It's pretty much sums it all up and she will end up singing parts of it at some point, if all goes down the poo Edited by Spell Shock

Should we maybe send those who haven't posted a second PM that says the RP has started with the link? Or is that too much? It's just that some people don't seem to realize it's started...

Love the song!

Scholar said the Leonard said he won't be doing the RP. The only Person who probably wouldn't know about this would be Ian. I'm not sure if we should really PM them. I don't think hes been on actually.

If i was to pick a random theme more suited for Spells point of view and stuff it would be this

It's pretty much sums it all up and she will end up singing parts of it at some point, if all goes down the poo

That song is great for my character too. Other than that, I actually can't think of another song to describe her, or at least not at the moment - she's just impossibly sad.

Scholar said the Leonard said he won't be doing the RP. The only Person who probably wouldn't know about this would be Ian. I'm not sure if we should really PM them. I don't think hes been on actually.

I'm also not sure if Descant knows, but okeedokee!

That song is great for my character too. Other than that, I actually can't think of another song to describe her, or at least not at the moment - she's just impossibly sad.

I'm also not sure if Descant knows, but okeedokee!

I think Descant has been suuuuper duper busy recently. I will shoot him a PM over Skype but he said in another RP that he was pretty busy...

I think Descant has been suuuuper duper busy recently. I will shoot him a PM over Skype but he said in another RP that he was pretty busy...

Okay! Oh yeah, he did say that, didn't he? Wait, you're talking about the Friendship Express, right? I'm kinda' reading that...yeah, it's weird, but RPs are sorta' written like stories, and so far it's a very good story.

• Brohoof 1

@@AnonBrony, that was probably the one most bold question in RP Spell have ever received XD

It's actually kind of funny how question like this can actually make her less angry, since she can express her emotions more or less and not show them aside. 

Sounds kind of weird, but it's good ;3

Also 74 posts each at least 800 letters big, we wrting fiction like noones buisness right here. The only Red Hot in Advenced RP.s I hope we can keep up the pace, somewhat.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds kind of weird, but it's good ;3

Also 74 posts each at least 800 letters big, we wrting fiction like noones buisness right here. The only Red Hot in Advenced RP.s I hope we can keep up the pace, somewhat.

I bet 5 dollars that someone will eventually turn this into a fan fic lol. That's if they can understand what the hell is going on. lol.

I wish Higurashi would get online...I wanna get Rain out in the forest to look for Lily. But I must be patient...what do you guys think of me new name ?

I actually laughed when i saw you're new name. I saw a notice that you replied on the RP "Sir Flame of Dancerville replied to Equestria Divided Roleplay" It was quite funny.

• Brohoof 1

I wish Higurashi would get online...I wanna get Rain out in the forest to look for Lily. But I must be patient...what do you guys think of me new name ?

I know, I can only wander aimlessly in the woods for so long. And as for your username, there is now drink splattered on my keyboard after reading it. The buttons are all sticky and everything.

• Brohoof 2

I know, I can only wander aimlessly in the woods for so long. And as for your username, there is now drink splattered on my keyboard after reading it. The buttons are all sticky and everything.

Oh dear...i'm sorry.

And I may...just post...but that would be kinda rude tho I thuppose we will jutht have to wait

I bet 5 dollars that someone will eventually turn this into a fan fic lol. That's if they can understand what the hell is going on. lol.

I've actually been wantimg to write a fan-fic to improve my writing skills. This is the perfect thing. A book for each house perhaps? Im mean if its Ok with Schollar that is(which im sure he'll be fine with.)

@@MagicalStarRain,

Star, i was wondering if you were going to post for House Moon and Star or not soon because i wasn't sure if i should wait for you or not. You did kinda miss a lot so i'm not even sure if you read it all heheh. 

(edited)

I'm waiting for him too - he started a conversation with my OC, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Oh, and the name rocks.  :lol: I saw that Sir Flame of Dancerville was reading the RP and I was just thinking, Wat.. What the buck?

I've actually been wantimg to write a fan-fic to improve my writing skills. This is the perfect thing. A book for each house perhaps? Im mean if its Ok with Schollar that is(which im sure he'll be fine with.)

I was thinking of writing this up as well. Wanna' work together on it sometime? Like I mentioned earlier, RPs' are written like stories, so it shouldn't be too hard to actually write this.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I'm waiting for him too - he started a conversation with my OC, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Oh, and the name rocks. :lol: I saw that Sir Flame of Dancerville was reading the RP and I was just thinking, Wat.. What the buck?

I was thinking of writing this up as well. Wanna' work together on it sometime? Like I mentioned earlier, RPs' are written like stories, so it shouldn't be too hard to actually write this.

Sure, if you give me your skype name ill add you to my contacts. Unfortunatly i dont have word and the best i can do on my pc is note pad (i seriously need to get microsoft office)

Sure, if you give me your skype name ill add you to my contacts. Unfortunatly i dont have word and the best i can do on my pc is note pad (i seriously need to get microsoft office)

Get Open Office. I think its just as good and its free.

Also, I was waiting for you to post in the RP topic. Should I just post or do you want me to wait ?

Get Open Office. I think its just as good and its free.

Also, I was waiting for you to post in the RP topic. Should I just post or do you want me to wait ?

Well i might be able to make a post but if i dont in an hour or so then go right ahead and knock yourself out... Literally.

(Dont actually knock yourself out please, thanks.)

• Brohoof 1

@@MagicalStarRain,

Star, i was wondering if you were going to post for House Moon and Star or not soon because i wasn't sure if i should wait for you or not. You did kinda miss a lot so i'm not even sure if you read it all heheh. 

Don't worry, my OC is basically staying quiet until she's talked to again.

And awesome! Our first House vs House conflict in the RP! 

There is a House vs. House conflict? Where? Who? I haven't really been reading all of the Cults posts yet. I'm guessing them and Whitegold are fighting since i know Wind and Lila were going there.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, open office is a lot better - it has more fonts, and I just find it easier to use. On my laptop though, I have Microsoft, which is annoying...

Anyways, my Skype name is dalekthain. The dot is just a period, not part of the name.

There is a House vs. House conflict? Where? Who? I haven't really been reading all of the Cults posts yet. I'm guessing them and Whitegold are fighting since i know Wind and Lila were going there.

Wind and Lila are going there to get a crown that most would view as worthless - they aren't battling Whitegold...yet...

ALL SHALL FOLLOW IN THE WAYS OF THE CULT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

*Ahem* ... Nothing to worry about, don't fret... ahehehe...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't think they are stealing this crown from the treasury if you mean like...a secret pile of jewelry hidden in Rarity's house castle building thing......they're just supposed to look around the city for it...in old shops and stuff. Darkblood gave them bit's to buy the crown...so they don't need to steal it. if that's what you meant of course...

Aaaand I was ninjad...never mind.

Edited by Sir Flame of Dancerville