Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville roommates [RP topic]

Starstream

Ice Opal yawned as he sat up in the bag, eyes half-closed, gazing at the walls. He groaned, turning and getting on the floor. His mane was a mess, Ice not being used to such a luxurious bed. He headed downstairs, the bright light of the sun shining through the giant windows. He stood there for a moment, looking at nothing in particular, He turned and headed into the kitchen, looking into the fridge and seeing almost nothing there. He couldn't believe how many flaws there were on the building, but he took out a few eggs and through them into a shabby looking fan. Placing it on the stove, he groggily stared at the eggs and they sizzled.

Kalypso was woken up by the muffled speaking of 2 ponies but he couldn't put his hoof on who it was. "Uuuggg i don't remember the air mattress being so uncomfortable." moaned Kalypso as he looked up to find that he had been sleeping on the floor for who knows how long. "Oh well that explains it. I wonder if Nimbus is awake." Kalypso said in a disgruntled manner as he looked up to the empty bed. "so he left already. oh well, im getting hungry i'll go make the house some breakfast." thought Kalypso. climbing down the stairs he saw Opal staring at a pan of eggs "making eggs i see." said Kalypso as he grabbed 2 more eggs "mind if i put some in there too?"

Edited by Kalypso

Ice looked back at Kalypso and nodded. Smiling tiredly, he replied, "I'll just put some in another pan, it should be easier." He grabbed another two eggs, cracking one into a bowl, and missing the bowl completely on the second one. "Oops," he said, still not entirely awake. "He took another egg from the 6 remaining eggs and threw them in the pan before turning around and asking Kalypso," Could you perhaps get some kind of towel, I don't want to lose sight of these eggs."

BANG!!

A huge bolt of lightning struck in front of the mansion.

From the smoldering crater, Storm spark got up, brushed himself off, and looked around at his surroundings....

"Hmmm...." he said.

He held up a picture of a house he was looking for and this was the exact one!

Sweet!

Storm got his stuff on his back and walked in through the door....

A welcoming breeze greeted him in the process....

Edited by Storm Spark

"Sure i'll go grab a towel. BANG!!! What was that noise!" screamed Kalypso as he was picking him self off the ground. "I'll go cheek it out to see what it was." said Kalypso as he walked to the door to opened it up as another pony walked in accompanied my a chilly breeze "I suppose you rented out this house too." said Kalypso trying to keep a strait face

Edited by Kalypso

Marisa let out a rather loud 'eep' when the loud thundering noise occurred, she rushed into her room and nudged Sky, "S-sky! Did you h-hear that?" she looked out the window but didn't see anything out of the normal, "Oh my gosh, i hope the house didn't get damaged, Mr.whatshisbucket would be really mad if we damaged his house, wait, what am i talking about? We didn't do it... did we?"

Sky awoke from the loud noise outside and was so startled by the noise he jumped off the bed and on to the floor. "...What in the Equestria was that?" Sky mumbled as he picked himself up and stretched his wings. He then let out a little yawn as he made the bed.

Quillusion was awokened form loud noise outside. "What?" She yelled, sitting straight up in bed. Of course her nice dream had been shattered by that noise, which seemed to come from outside. She heard voices from downstairs, but decided to first try and clean her room a little before she went to investigate.

After Sky finished making the bed Sky turned towards Marisa. "Im going downstairs to find out what the noise was and while im there im going to make a coffe, Do you want one as well?" Sky asked Marisa as he walked towards the door and waited for her answer.

"No, sorry. But it does smell like they are making eggs, so would you mind asking them to make me some? I will there soon, i'm going to find out what caused that noise"

She walked out the door and past Sky as she walked downstairs and towards the door out of the house, she saw Kalypso and some other pony at the door, "Is he going to be staying here too?" she asked as she looked over Kalypso's shoulder towards the other stallion.

Edited by Magneus

Sky exited his new room and went down stairs to the kitchen where he saw one of the ponies he woke up yesterday. "Hey would you mind making some eggs for Marisa too?" Sky asked the pony making the eggs as he made himself a cup of coffe and added some cocoa powder into it.

Edited by Sky

(sorry guys, I took an unexpectedly long nap)

"Umm, yeah. I like to get up early and drink some tea, while I watch the morning clouds before the weather mares get to them." Nimbus rested the cup next to a plant. "Mind if I tag along? I could help carrying some stuff. And afterwards I can help you prepare some food..." He paused for a while and chuckled. "Or at least try to help. I'm not exactly a chef cook."

"Sure, I'd love some company if you don't mind." Star grinned at the white pegasi. "We'll be back in a flash and prepare some nice breakfast for everyone!" After a few steps outside, Star looked back at the house. It was way bigger from outside. "I don't know why, but I think this place will be filled with ponies in no time..." He said, in a disappointed tone. "That dirty Galore did a darn great job with his littleprank, you see." Star began to walk his way to the store.

"Hi Marisa!" cheered Kalypso "this is our new room mate Storm Spark he is the one that mad that loud noise, by the way Storm would you like a cup of coffee or some eggs i'll put some more on for you. Hmmmmmm I wonder if the other ponies would be okay with me getting a pet something that dosn't make much noise and won't cause a mess..." thought Kalypso to himself "A TURTLE!" screamed Kalypso "Wait did i say that out loud guys sorry." and he wet back to making the eggs

Marisa smiled and lightly sighed, "Sorry, that's Kalypso, for some reason he is always like that, but nice you meet you Storm!" she extended a hoof and gave a wide grin, "I'm Written Word, but you can just call me Marisa" she still wondered how many ponies would end up joining them in their little 'family'

"Hey i just got excited thats all i was thinking about, um i was thinking abouuut never mind what i was thinking about." he giggled "That gets me thinking im going to go for a quick walk and cheek the paper see if the add for the house is still up,and maybe do the crossword puzzle.Oh and the eggs are on a plate on the counter" said Kalypso.

Ice Opal chimed in, "Actually, those are mine and Kalypso's. Sorry, I'll make a few more for everypony else who wants them, but there are only five eggs left. Well, now there are three," he said, grabbing an additional two eggs to make Marisa's eggs. He threw them in the pan before turning to greet the new stallion who had appeared like a flash of lightning. Quite literally, too.

Star opened the front door while holding a few bags with his wings. He saw all the other ponies gathered at the kitchen. "Oh, you guys are up! Sorry I took so long, I went to buy something for breakfast. I see you guys managed to make something already though." Shooting Star noticed the new face. "Another pony joined us, I see..." He sighed. The place was getting full of ponies very quickly, and soon there would not be enough rooms for everypony, even if they shared them. "Well, nice to meet you, buddy. Thankfully I brought more food for you all." Star placed the bags on the table.

Ice Opal chimed in, "Actually, those are mine and Kalypso's. Sorry, I'll make a few more for everypony else who wants them, but there are only five eggs left. Well, now there are three," he said, grabbing an additional two eggs to make Marisa's eggs. He threw them in the pan before turning to greet the new stallion who had appeared like a flash of lightning. Quite literally, too.

"Yea, sorry for any inconvenience. I guess we are all going to have to get more use to doing things like cook for each other." Sky sighed as he sipped his coffee. "Would you like a coffee?" Sky said trying to do something to repay the stallion and make up for waking him yesterday.

(edited)

Nimbus followed Star inside, holding some more bags. Upon entering the kitchen he noticed only two things. At first, he noticed the scent of food wafting through the room. It made him realize just how hungry he was. Secondly he noticed a certain blue pegasus.

"Sky, is that you? Oh wow, it's been a while, hasn't it? Did you get duped into living here too? Do you even remember who I am? It's me! Nimbus. Nah, it's been so long, you've probably forgotten." He barely gave the blue pegasus any time to respond as he continued to ramble on and on.

Edited by Zhinzo

Marisa just stood there for a little while, she then walked over to the kitchen and took a seat at the table as she waited for the eggs to finish, she looked over at the new stallion and raised a brow, something about him made her feel uneasy, maybe it had to do with his entrance. After a little bit of thought to it she shook her head and sighed, she didn't even know the stallion yet and she was trying to pull a judgement call, but after another second of thinking, she has never wanted to do a judgement call before, so there was something different about him... but whats the worse that could happen? She laughed to herself on the inside and shook it off, she would just have to get used to him living here.

"WHAT!!!!" screamed Kalypso "i cant believe the add is still in the paper, well i'll just have to go talk to the paper and get it taken out" but something caught his eye it was the word cross puzzle "but first i'll do this puzzle" he said as he started on the puzzle

Ice Opal set the last of the eggs on a plate for everypony who wanted some. Looking between Sky and Nimbus, he said, "You two know each other? When did you ponies meet. Some kind of party?" He looked between the two pegasi. Perhaps they had been foalhood friends.

"umm...Hi, my name is Storm Spark. I'm an alicorn from the edge of ponyville."

Storm walked up to a room but they were all taken. "Crap." he said.

He called down to everypony," Does anypony have a room I can share?!.........Oh and make me some eggs!........and NO Choking on chicken jokes!"

Ice Opal called up to Storm Spark. "Grab an egg while they're still on the table!" He then remembered he was the only pony in his room. "You can share with me, if you don't mind!" Ice wasn't sure if he was the only pony who wasn't sharing yet, even though that was probably a false fact. He was still a bit shocked from the pony's entrance, but he could probably get used to him.

"Ok, Thank you!" he called out as he dropped his stuff in his new room and headed downstairs to get an egg.

"Thanks! hey by the way....What's your name? I'm Storm Spark: The Alicorn in the comet!" he said to his new friend.

He had a feeling that they were gonna get along just fine!