• I'm an excellent sleeper
    • I'm an average sleeper
    • I'm a terrible sleeper
    • I'm an insomniac
  2. 2. Do you like sleeping?

• Yes, I like sleeping
    • I'm neutral towards it
    • I don't like sleeping

Not sure what "great at sleeping" means, but I get to sleep in <5 mins pretty much every single night and only really have difficulties staying asleep if it's too hot (or if there are loud noises that would wake me up). I don't snore and basically lie still the entire night, like a vampire in a coffin.

• Brohoof 1

I'm definitely not a good sleeper. I toss and turn a fair bit, and it takes me an hour to fall asleep on a good night. Even sticking to a consistent sleep schedule, staying off technology before bed, and eating healthy doesn't do anything for me. I think the fastest I've been able to fall asleep without already being on the verge of passing out was 30-45 minutes. Usually I'll sleep for about ten hours, and I don't even feel well-rested.

Even with all that aside, I don't really like sleep in general. That's upwards of eleven hours I lose from every day, plus the two or three hours it takes for me to become awake enough to actually be productive.

I've never been a good sleeper, I've always found it difficult to fall asleep and it's kind of gotten worst of late and pretty much become full blown insomnia.

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to sleep though as I neither like or dislike it.

I seem to never be able to keep myself on a good sleep schedule. I'm always falling asleep in the afternoon, and then when it's bedtime, I usually stay up on my phone too long and then take forever to fall asleep afterwards. I'm basically just always tired and hardly sleeping. :scoots:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I would say I am an average sleeper. When I go to bed, I need my time to fall asleep. And than, I usually sleep through until the next morning. But it can happen that I wake up because of the lowest noises like a singing bird or a mosquito (like last night). But it also can happen that we have a thunderstorm and I still sleep through. I even once overslept an earthquake (ok, german earthquakes are not that heavy like californian or japanese earthquakes, but it is still an earthquake which you can feel). 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...