Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Jersey Shore is being canceled

Nah

In case you didn't hear this, you're hearing right, the dreadfully awful "Jersey Shore is getting canceled after it runs it's final season.

Reactions? So far the internet has been rejoicing, join us in celebration!

In case you don't believe me, the story is here: http://tv.yahoo.com/...--canceled.html

• Brohoof 34

YEAH! It's about time that show got canceled. Sheesh it's been on WAY to long as it is, so I'm glad their ending it now. I will now go and be happy the rest of the afternoon...

Poor Motion Spark... ;~;

Oh well, at least I'll stop seeing 15 year old girls at school trying to copy Snooki's voice, since it's really really annoying xP

• Brohoof 1

I never got around to watch even a single episode, but seeing how every post is happy that the show got canceled makes me glad i didn't watch it :)

So yes im glad it got canceled.

But im not sure if i want to watch a old episode just to see how bad it really is....

Oh my gosh, thank goodness~ D8

That show was terrible. My High school had a Jersey Shore day, instead of 80's day. Mah, how ridiculous. > x <(

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Great news! It's about time this garbage was cancelled. Now we just need every other pointless show about idiots to go away.

I'm looking at you, TLC...

Agreed, so much from TLC (The Learning channel) I don't learn crap from them.

Poor Motion Spark... ;~;

Oh well, at least I'll stop seeing 15 year old girls at school trying to copy Snooki's voice, since it's really really annoying xP

Seriously? That's just dumb.

After TLC shows bite the dust: Swag and YOLO.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, thank goodness~ D8

That show was terrible. My High school had a Jersey Shore day, instead of 80's day. Mah, how ridiculous. > x <(

I would be writing my school a multitpage complaint on how stupid that is. It's like encouraging stupidity. We don't need anymore D-bags in the world.

• Brohoof 4

I just learned The Situation gets paid two and half million dollars per season. Depressing or what?

Jersey Shore day sounds hilarious...did everyone have to get a really bad fake tan and fist pump all day?

• Brohoof 4

I hope this is the end of the all other dumb ripoffs of the show too, This is great, I hope this also means that MTV will return Beavis and Butthead again, It had a really short season when it returned last year, And another thing I'm hoping they would get rid of the stupid teen pregnancy shows, They take up MTV.

• Brohoof 4

Now all the Pawn shows, storage shows, and Ancient Aliens needs to be taken off the History Channel. Just have Modern Marvels and nice real historic documentaries. None of that scripted reality stuff.

• Brohoof 4

Now all the Pawn shows, storage shows, and Ancient Aliens needs to be taken off the History Channel. Just have Modern Marvels and nice real historic documentaries. None of that scripted reality stuff.

I'll fight you to keep Pawn Stores on the air, I really like that show. And the storage show that has that Ton guy. The rest can go though.

I kinda enjoy Pawn Stars (Cajun Pawn Stars IMO), and American Pickers, but I agree totally with ancient aliens.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Inb4 Jersey Shore is just replaced with something even more horrid. But what would that even be? "Toddlers and Tiaras and Pregnant"?

That would suck big time. :blink:

I hope this is the end of the all other dumb ripoffs of the show too, This is great, I hope this also means that MTV will return Beavis and Butthead again, It had a really short season when it returned last year, And another thing I'm hoping they would get rid of the stupid teen pregnancy shows, They take up MTV.

Yes, that should be canceled big time!

I'll just leave you with this:

http://screen.yahoo.com/16-and-abstinent-30401295.html

• Brohoof 1

PRAAISE THE LORD! HALLEUI-FUCKI' LEAEUIA! MAYBE ALL THOS RETARDS AT MY SCHOOL WILL STOP INTIMITADING THE CHARACTERS!I literally shrieked with excitement

I got lucky and my school was never really obsessed with Pop Culture stuff, of course I live n Iowa. That may have made a difference

Edited by Shoboni

It's about time that garbage show ended. In fact, TLC itself just needs to shut down, as most of it's trashy shows have been nothing but a bad influence on people.

~~

• Brohoof 3

am I the only one in these forums who actually enjoyed the show?

well what can I say, I'll miss it, I saw all 5 seasons (I never ended season 5 tho), but if it's get cancelled when what can I do, nothing hehe...

buuuuuuuuut in the other hand, I would be devastated if MLP gets cancelled, that would be a reason to cry hehehe!!

now, if you all think that I'm stupid for watching that show, you're wrong, the ponies that know me in here knows what kind of guy I am and that I'm really down to earth, I just watched it for entertainment, it's actually a good reality show, I love Snooki, so what!!actually it was one of the few things I enjoyed on TV.

Do I have to learn anything from it? no, my parents raised me very well and I know how to handle myself and I know how to use my right judgement when it's necesary.

Is Jersey Shore bad for society? yes, but in my case I can handle it, I don't have anything to learn from those guys!!

XD

@, oh! you Pinkazoid... aha!! :lol:

• Brohoof 1