Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Jersey Shore is being canceled

Nah

Good riddance. It's bad enough having reality shows where everything is drama filled, now this abomination adds extreme douchebaggery to the list. Watched it like once and I'm glad I only saw it once. I do rather fancy my brain cells, ya know?

I've never actually seen the show, but based on the pictures I've seen of it, I would think that it is supremely disappointing and should be hated by everyone and burned in a fire... I could go on but I think I've got my point across.

I've never seen the show for myself and I can't really knock it but from what i've heard from my friends and read online it seems to be a terrible show. Which most if not all have said so I just avoided watching the show altogether.

Welp, it's not over yet, guys. Snooki is getting her own show. Plus, MTV isn't just going to go back to playing good music like it was meant to just because of this one show. =/

Unfortunately, I think the Jersey Shore style and all has infested too much of TV. We're probably going to have some more clones for a while.

SORRY FOR BEING A KILL JOY, GUISE.

"Honey, Wake the kids! Its finally happened!"

I can't believe that Jersey Shore is finally being cancelled. The other day me and my buddies made jokes about how it should be cancelled, and now this. Anyway Hallelujah!

i hope this means more individuality and less snookiegirls and assholes around here. it think that that TV show is what fucked up modern teens.

edit: by around here i mean first world countries. i live in norway, the richest country on earth and believe me, it is a horrible horrible place.

Edited by anonymstol

@@Motion Spark,

Motion Spark, I think you and I are the only ones who aren’t overjoyed to hear the news. I was never a huge fan of the show but I thought it was funny, what can I say? I love drama and Jersey Shore brought oodles and oodles of it.

Jersey Shore is canceled?

Why don't we celebrate.. wait... we better wait for that god awful Keeping Up With the Kardashians show to be canceled, then we'll throw off a huge celebration.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

@@Motion Spark,

Motion Spark, I think you and I are the only ones who aren’t overjoyed to hear the news. I was never a huge fan of the show but I thought it was funny, what can I say? I love drama and Jersey Shore brought oodles and oodles of it.

yeah, I can't care less the hate and negativity this show gets (from what I can see is a lot! WOW ponies, you really hate Jersey Shore)

for me it was just pure entertainment lol

Finally, they're cancelling Jersey Shore! Seriously, I knew the show would suck from the very beginning, which is why I never even bothered to watch it, I mean what was the whole point to the show anyway? Sure there's fancy beaches, nightclubs and bars, oh and places as well (like the one in Italy), but then there's like fights and harsh verbal words against one after another for no reason, I mean, WHY?

I'm just relieved that the show's going away. Personally, I would rather watch other shows than this bad excuse of a reality show, so... yeah.

I'm not sure anyone here is aware of the potential irony in that some people loathe our fandom and would just as easily cheer if MLP got cancelled, similar to how we are regarding the end of Jersey Shore.

That being said, shit show that ruined public perception of my race.

I think that with one less hateful show, the U.S. is getting closer to being full of better people. Length of the stride doesn't matter. What matters is that you take the first step. My reaction was....

1. For all the fans of Jersey shore I'm sorry that it will be cancelled

2. Yesssss. One less Internet havoc running loose.

3. With the subtraction of this show,that leaves more room on TV and in life for MLP!

I hope that nopony is saying anything that would hurt the feelings of Jersey shore fans. And i hope that the fans of Jersey shore will find a more personality improving show to watch.

REMEMBER, Jersey shore fans are people to. :)

I have theory about all of the recent reality shows including jersey shore, Real Housewives of OC and Jersey, and Honey Boo Boo. Bear with me here, I think the government is behind it all. You see the government is trying to lower the collective IQ of the general public by making popular tv shows that portray us americans as idiots. Eventually people start watching and as the saying goes "monkey see, monkey do" right? Whatever you do, don't watch these shows, the government is trying to make all americans idiots.

• Brohoof 1

thank celestia that show was the worst although if it weren't for that show i would have never found My little pony so i guess some good came out of it

Edited by Kalypso
  • Brohoof 1

I only ever watched 2 episodes and I legitimately cannot think of a lower form of media that could be put on television. Just a bunch of horrible, insufferable people actually being paid to be the horrible, insufferable people that they are. I'm rarely elated to see a show go even if it is a series I dislike because I know it means people are losing jobs. In this case though, good riddance.