Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you Ever Thrown a Banana in the Trash and Kept the Peel?

Viridian Daybreak

Or other absent minded mistakes like that? If so, what happened?

I accidentally threw a rag in the trash and my dad asked the topic title's question.

I remember once when I was really little my sister tossing her laundry in the closet where we keep our shoes. XD

Haha, one time I put one of my toy cars in the fridge after getting a soda. Its like my mind wanted me to trade with the fridge. My mom found it the next day.

Another one was my dad. They were in the kitchen looking for things that we needed to shop for later. She asked him to see if we need trash bag, so he looks in the fridge, browses for a bit then closes it and says "no" haha.

This topic reminds me of this comic.

post-889-0-19952800-1346380192_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

This kinda stuff happens to me often, just recently i threw away my metal fork by accident and put my napkin in the sink XD, my brain just mixes up the order that i do stuff sometimes. i remember one time after making microwave popcorn i put the bag in a draw where the oven mitts and potholders were o_o, I also tend to forget certain things very quickly, once i was looking around wondering where my phone was and it was right in my hand XD, another time I put a sd card on my bed and two seconds later i walk away and totally forgot where I put it. I am sure there are many more examples that i am forgetting about...

that happened to me when I was cleaning my room I think, and I was carrying in both arms a pile of dirty clothes and garbage (mostly papers and stuff), I have to pass the kitchen to go to the laundry room so I threw the clothes in the trash can and when I got to the dirty laundry can, I got a huge poker face...

._.

• Brohoof 1

Nah, probably because I can't stand bananas by themselves. I always buy sliced frozen bananas and put them in other stuff. Like I love banana bread, ice cream, or in smoothies, but bananas = no thank you!

On a side note, I have thrown candy bar in the trash and kept the wrapper.

/facepalm

~~

I'm already used to looking for the glasses I'm wearing everywhere :D

Once, I ate a yoghurt, and then I went to kitchen, threw the spoon into garbage bin and put the crucible into dishwasher :o

Kinda similar; you know how you check the pockets of your bathing suit before you enter the water to make sure nothing is in them? Well, I'm in the habit of checking my jeans pockets to make sure I have my phone, iPod, wallet, etc., and I don't go swimming very often. One time... well, you can see where this is going.

I've thrown away silverware before with my food. Quite often actually. Ive had a few times where I will go get some cereal and ill put the cereal in the fridge and leave the milk out. Thankfully I catch it before the milk warms up and goes bad.

There is that one time, when I prepared my breakfast and stuff. The night before that I bought chocolate milk and eggs, so I thought I would a scrambled eggs and chocolate drink for breakfast. When I heat up the frying pan, instead of the eggs, I poured the milk to the already oiled and hot pan.

The next thing I know I was screaming like a little girl because the lava-hot milk got splashed on my face

• Brohoof 1

I'm not exactly sure what compelled me to squirt ketchup into my drinking cup that one time I did as much. It was relatively embarrassing... moreso because I didn't notice until I started drinking the ketchup.

Yeah. Pretty rancid.

One time I was washing the dishes and I wasn't thinking straight.

I meant to put the dish by the sink like I always do but I actually went outside with the dish.

I was like "Damn I'm an idiot today..."

Heh.

I've done plenty of things, such as throwing away forks or cups or plates or spoons, or anything like that. Um, I've picked up a book before to start reading upside down and opened it and started to read before I relized it was upside down. I've picked up the wrong remote to only get angry that nothing was happening when I clicked a button a few times. There might be more.

Well I wen't to a restaurant once, I was trying to drink out of a hot sauce bottle.....

They should really Pinkazoid-proof the juice pouches, I always throw away the straw and keep the little plastic wrapper xP

• 7 years later...

I’ve thrown away lots of stuff like utensils and small dishes along with the paper plates; I just toss the whole handful without separating the permanent items from the disposables. I don’t think I’ve tossed a banana while keeping the peel as far as I can recall. I have slipped on a banana peel though, now that we’re on the subject, and it’s just as slippery as you see them in cartoons; one step and FWING! Out go the feet from underneath and the next instant you’re polishing the floor with your posterior. Oh yeah, back on topic again, I have tossed out some insulated sleeves for soda cans a couple times; tossed them out with the cans. I had to go outside and rummage through the dumpster to get them back. I’m not going to throw away perfectly good Star Wars soda can sleeves!

I thought this thread was trying to be... oddly specific :laugh: 

Just yesterday I took a fork out of the drawer for my lunch and put it on the table. Then I finished cooking, came back to the table, saw the fork and thought it was dirty so I put it in the dishwasher.

Also refrigerated my box of cereal not so long ago :P 

Edited by SparklingSwirls