Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Beautiful Pony

Rarietty

So, is there a certain pony who you just love the design of or who you admire for their beauty? It doesn't have to be your favorite pony, in fact, you don't even have to care at all for the character, but is there anypony who's outer beauty you like the most? Why? It can be a background pony if you want.

For example, I love Princess Cadance's design, mostly due to her color choices and eyes. She's so unique looking, but at the same time, she still fits in.

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 4

I think Princess Celestia is really underrated in terms of beauty, with everyone's eyes fixated on Rarity. I love her really colorful mane (not colorful as Rainbow Dash's, but a lot prettier), her elegant wings, her wonderful eyes, and even her hooves are quite lovely. Celestia's awesome.

• Brohoof 16

i dont know why actually, but lyra, oh dear god lyra is sooooooooooooooo pretty! it may be beacouse her edit: mane is a little short?

Edited by anonymstol
  • Brohoof 3

I think Princess Celestia is really underrated in terms of beauty, with everyone's eyes fixated on Rarity. I love her really colorful mane (not colorful as Rainbow Dash's, but a lot prettier), her elegant wings, her wonderful eyes, and even her hooves are quite lovely. Celestia's awesome.

Getting ready to write a love letter to Celestia, huh? To quote Clint Barton, "Get in line."

Not to sound corny, but each of the ponies possess a beauty which is unique. Rarity is obviously the most glamorous of the Mane Six, with her styled hair, refined behavior, and long eyelashes (well, eyelash extensions). YetTwilight is quite adorkable and well meaning; Applejack has a lot of "common sense" mannerisms which I find endearing; Rainbow Dash both confident yet very much vulnerable; Pinkie Pie is colorful---both in terms of her character and appearance; and Fluttershy is, well, Fluttershy. There is something to be said about each of them.

And then there is Princess Luna. I really like her mane.

• Brohoof 3

So, is there a certain pony who you just love the design of or who you admire for their beauty? It doesn't have to be your favorite pony, in fact, you don't even have to care at all for the character, but is there anypony who's outer beauty you like the most? Why? It can be a background pony if you want.

For example, I love Princess Cadance's design, mostly due to her color choices and eyes. She's so unique looking, but at the same time, she still fits in.

I like you love princess cadence the most.

Here color scheme is my fav of any of the ponies and here mane and tail are so well gone in both teenager and adult form it's great.

• Brohoof 2

Getting ready to write a love letter to Celestia, huh? To quote Clint Barton, "Get in line."

Not to sound corny, but each of the ponies possess a beauty which is unique. Rarity is obviously the most glamorous of the Mane Six, with her styled hair, refined behavior, and long eyelashes (well, eyelash extensions). YetTwilight is quite adorkable and well meaning; Applejack has a lot of "common sense" mannerisms which I find endearing; Rainbow Dash both confident yet very much vulnerable; Pinkie Pie is colorful---both in terms of her character and appearance; and Fluttershy is, well, Fluttershy. There is something to be said about each of them.

And then there is Princess Luna. I really like her mane.

Pinkie Pie, actually. But you're right, everypony has certain traits which make them more desirable than somepony else depending on the person who likes them. Seeing how the majority of the show's characters are female, it might not be a bad idea to try to realize which mare can be a potential partner based on their personality. For example, I'm attracted to bubbly, kind-hearted, and energetic women so Pinkie Pie naturally became my favourite pony. But I also like the way her mane is done... and her eyes. Those big blue yes. They're so pretty, hehe. :lol:

Oh, I think I can mention that whenever ponies are humanized, people tend to envision and then draw them as beautiful as possible.

For me it is really close between Princess Luna, and Trixie, I think they are beautiful ponies and I love their color schemes. Luna’s mane and tail are really majestic as well (and that’s not to say Celestia’s isn’t I just like Luna’s much better) and Trixies eyes are just stunning.

• Brohoof 1

I made a topic similar in the past like this, but I titled it "The Mane 6 represent 6 types of beauty" or something like that. Beauty encompasses not only looks but personality and so on.

Twilight is the mare I pick but that doesn't mean there aren't more beautiful ponies.

Trixie is hot IMO, but we all know how stuck up she is. Cadence is pretty, but I don't know enough about her to make a judgement. Celestia and Luna are beautiful as well.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack for me, she doesn't need to take any time to look pretty because she doen't need it. however SpitFire and Celestia are a close second (this decision was very heartbreaking for me to chose)

• Brohoof 1

It used to be Rainbow Dash, but I think it's Pinkie Pie for me

She's just really cute, her mane is pretty, her eyes are a lovely blue and I love the pink coat

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

Like Devin said, Celestia is buckin' beautiful, man. Dat everything.

Other than her, Dashie is pretty cute and then, of course, bucking Spitfire. Her mane design is hot, her eyes are vibrant and amazing, and then there's the non-appearance things like her amazing voice and personality ;)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Well, Princess Luna, Celestia, and Cadence are beauties, and also Spitfire, Fluttershy, and Apple Fritter, there are a lot of beautiful ponies, so much!

Like it was already said, I really like Spitfire. She's just so... hot... :3

I would also like to mention Cadance because of her colours, and Octavia, because she's my secret love asdfgh

Luna is goddamned gorgeous as far as cartoon ponies go. I'm not physically attracted to ponies in any way, but damn I see where people are coming from 0.o

Posted Image

I'm also a big fan of Rainbow Dash's visual design, she's always fun to draw :3

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 6

If we are talking beauty in a more mature sense of the word, I would say Princess Luna. She really encompasses the mysterious beauty of the night and all of its wonder.

Now if we're talking hot I can't agree more with Chaotic Discord.

...then there's the non-appearance things like her amazing voice and personality ;)

Like the Swedish voice for Spitfire? I've heard that native Swedish speakers have commented on her voice and said it sounds far from sexy; but to an ignorant English speaker like me, she can talk about Cartesian Coordinates and I would listen to her.

• Brohoof 1

Obviously I'm going to say Spitfire, but I also think that Luna is very close to being the most beautiful. I also love Rainbow Dash and Lyra...so I guess anypony with shorter spiky like hair is good. Which is kind of ironic considering that I'm only really attracted to girls with long strait hair in real life.

that was beautiful

I of course agree, Princess Celestia is the most beautiful pony, she has to be, she's a princess afterall (Luna is a close second, maybe even a tie...) no close second

• Brohoof 1

While I'm not attracted to ponies, a lot of them do have a lot of aesthetic beauty; nice mane designs and color schemes. I started typing the names of ponies who I think look cool but I ended up mentioning way too many lol. Almost all of the mares are aesthetically pleasing in terms of design.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Spitfire, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Luna look great, but nothing compares to the Blossom twins...

Posted Image

Seriously, they look awesome.

P.S. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so, you wouldn't believe the ammount of nsfw pics that came up when I googled them...

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy i like alot of them...

Luna looks very nice to me. And fluttershy Of course :P I also like the multicolors on rainbow dash.

Hard to chose a favorite. Theres alot of them that I like how they look. And plus they can all have those moments that make them look even better! :D