Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

It's simple! What is the weather like right now where you live?

Here in Dallas it's about 90F outside and partly cloudy... Though it is suppose to be around 100F everyday for the week or so :/

Edited by coastercrutchfield
  • Brohoof 1

Let me just bring up my weather thing...

Right now it is 73F and clear night skies. This is in Liberty, South Carolina by the way.

As for the rest of the week, looks like it will be stormy up until Monday, with an average temparture of around 90F.

One image is all I need

Posted Image

It's a city-wide swimming pool for everyone :<

The flood somehow managed to unclog the pipes, now we have the rainwater pouring in from the water closet, magic. Good thing my office is on the 2nd floor.

It's about 30C (86F) outside. The sun is shining, the cloudy skies, and why am I staying inside??? Oh wait, it's the sun. The sunlight is hot.

Also there are heavy rains when there are no clouds in the sky. Weird.

Well in Northeast Indiana

Around 70 degrees and cloudy

I hope it rains tomorrow, because it just seems like a nice time for rain.

We have actually had a BUNCH of rain here over the summer (storms popped up here every other day or so) which is very unusual for Texas summers. I was hoping that we could get some rain from Issac, but that didn't happen.

We have actually had a BUNCH of rain here over the summer (storms popped up here every other day or so) which is very unusual for Texas summers. I was hoping that we could get some rain from Issac, but that didn't happen.

I have a feeling Indiana's going to get hit with some rain from Issac (luckally). We've been in a drought this entire summer. It sucks.

Yeah, up here in Michigan it's been in the high 70s and mid 80s lately, although knowing September, it'll get hotter again. That's Michigan for ya; the state where the weather PMS's all year long! :lol:

Currently I am out in the country in South Dakota and we are in a TERRIBLE drought. It has rained once in the past month out here which is so strange, because when I was a kid spending my summers out here we had to check the weather every night to make sure the incoming thunderstorm wouldn't fuck shit up.

I live in North Carolina, and being there two months ago was the last time I sat a thunderstorm. :(

Idaho... need I say more? Well I guess I can explain it for all of you who are not familiar with idaho weather. Just imagine a nice and sunny day, but what is this? Random cloudcover from the east? Sudden random hailstorm, 4 feet snow drifts, and then rain, which turns the snow to slush. We call our weather tripolar. Here is a example of what it is like, portrayed by garfield

post-5757-0-11525700-1346474183_thumb.jpeg

Here in halifax it was sunny and hot as hades today. (around 29 so in the us thats about 83ish?) now its raining and the nights are getting colder.

soon the hurricanes will loom down south and with the chance of us getting hit, ill be keeping my eye on the weather that much more.

I live in the UK near Scotland so I think I can summarise the weather in 5 simple words. "Rain rain and even more rain, which sucks when it's meant to be summer.

• Brohoof 2

Hot in the summer and really cold and very very snowy in the winter, as for right now Its warmish, but we went through this drought and tree's all around were dying and the grass in my yard was all dry, but luckily we just had a big rain so everything is back to normalish.

Hot. Not as hot as it was in early to mid August, but still far too hot for me. Plus, we're supposed to get back up into the 100s this upcoming week. Even though it's September and fall is supposed to be on the way... but in my state, every season except for winter is just an extension of summer.

Here, in Quebec (south Quebec near Montreal), we have cold winters and hot summers. In the summer, we had 30°C everyday, it's a pain for me since I can't take anything higher than 26°C. We also had no rain for three weeks, and when we finally had, it was a storm that ended in 2 hours. Needless to say that our plants are dying. In the winter, it usually stays near -17°C but it can go as far as -30°C. Though, our two last winters have been warm (-10°C almost all the time) and we almost had no snow. It's really crappy when you love winter and you know that you never need to put snow-pants or that all your snow is gone in Europe, which is not prepared to have it :( .

Edited by notdog1996
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What's the weather like where you live?