Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Welcome to Arkansas, state of perpetually confused weather. doesn't matter what time of year it is, there is only two temperature settings here, 1. hot as balls and 2. cold enough to freeze hell over

Right now in Colorado it is usually pretty different. In the summer it is usually sunny and dry, though we get our fair share of thunderstorms.

And in the winter it snows a LOT. Especially in the mountains, and it can get cooold, and then some sunny winter days it can get pretty nice and warm too. Colorado is pretty bipolar with weather cause of the mountains and altitude. So we get a little bit of everything year round.

• 4 weeks later...

Really nice yesterday, it stayed in the 60s with clouds and a breeze.

Sadly, that won't last, as it's supposed to get up to almost 90 for several straight days. -_- (it's almost looking hotter during the first week of Fall than it did in August! Granted that August was not anywhere near as hot as it normally is)

Edited by Envy

If the forecast for this week is to be believed it will be mostly rainy week, much to my liking.

However for now it remains pretty warm with some clouds here and there.

I do expect temperatures to drop pretty steadily from here on out. 

Here in California it sucks. It goes from insanely hot (by our standards) to rainy and back again. It's such an uncomfortable situation right now, and as a tennis player I refuse to accept rain as a good thing despite the drought problem.

Las Vegas has been on and off with the weather, especially now that Autumn is rolling around yet again. The days are a mild 80 degrees in the mornings, then surges to the high 90s and into the 100s, then as the evening approaches, the temperature goes back down to the low 80s and high 70s. Unfortunately, we never get much rain, although plenty of sun no doubt.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Here you can either post a picture or just tell us what the weather is currently like where you live! 

Right now where I live in Florida it's partly sunny, about 90 degrees and very, very humid. ^_^

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

It's bright but cloudy outside at the same time. It was feeling a bit cold too when I was going to do some shopping. It's cold enough to wear a coat but not cold enough for me to wear gloves and a hat.
Oh and the sun also peeked behind the clouds a bit when I was cycling back home from the store. :twi: