Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

It is very wet and rainy today with a chance of storms later on tonight and throughout Tuesday. It's perfect weather for hot cocoa and reading. ~ 

• Brohoof 2

Mother Nature is kinds bipolar right now. We almost had a tornado and hail then it was sunny and then it was cold and rainy and now its warm and sunny again. She needs to get off her weird spree

Mother Nature is kinds bipolar right now. We almost had a tornado and hail then it was sunny and then it was cold and rainy and now its warm and sunny again. She needs to get off her weird spree

On 4/8/2017 at 11:24 AM, Venomous said:

It is currently 58 degrees fahrenheit where I am. I feel I may be one of the few individuals who finds this weather to be too warm. I much prefer the 40's and lower... I know that I will have to get used to these increasing temperatures, however, considering the summer season is approaching. 

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever find someone else like me. Where I live, people are weird and don't consider the weather warm and nice unless it's in the 70s and 80s. I can not for the life of me understand that, since 9 times out of 10 the 70s are practically hot around here, with sun and humidity. It's absolutely miserable. 80 degrees is hot, period.

For me, there's a very small bridge between hot and cold, but I love the cold and will take it any day. When it's cold, I just put on a coat. Done deal. When it's hot, I can't escape it. Days in the 40s are paradise. You just put on a jacket and never feel too warm or too cold.

OMG the people where I live just drive me up a wall. It was nice and cool like one day last week, where it stayed in the 50s for a high. People were whining left and right "Where is Spring?", "When will it ever warm up?". I can't even. At least half of our winter was spent in the 50s and above. I could probably take that further and say 60s and above. But people will still whine when a single actual nice and cool day that should be expected of early Spring happens.

Geez, I mean 50s for highs should be Spring weather. Not 80s. I can not stand living here anymore.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Clear skies but it's cooling down after a wonderfully warm day.

21 hours ago, Envy said:

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever find someone else like me. Where I live, people are weird and don't consider the weather warm and nice unless it's in the 70s and 80s. I can not for the life of me understand that, since 9 times out of 10 the 70s are practically hot around here, with sun and humidity. It's absolutely miserable. 80 degrees is hot, period.

For me, there's a very small bridge between hot and cold, but I love the cold and will take it any day. When it's cold, I just put on a coat. Done deal. When it's hot, I can't escape it. Days in the 40s are paradise. You just put on a jacket and never feel too warm or too cold.

OMG the people where I live just drive me up a wall. It was nice and cool like one day last week, where it stayed in the 50s for a high. People were whining left and right "Where is Spring?", "When will it ever warm up?". I can't even. At least half of our winter was spent in the 50s and above. I could probably take that further and say 60s and above. But people will still whine when a single actual nice and cool day that should be expected of early Spring happens.

Geez, I mean 50s for highs should be Spring weather. Not 80s. I can not stand living here anymore.

It's pretty much the exact opposite for me. Most people I know prefer the 50s and 60s and turn the air condition on if it gets close to 60. 60 degrees is still a bit chilly to me, I love a good 70-75 degree day.

20 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Clear skies but it's cooling down after a wonderfully warm day.

It's pretty much the exact opposite for me. Most people I know prefer the 50s and 60s and turn the air condition on if it gets close to 60. 60 degrees is still a bit chilly to me, I love a good 70-75 degree day.

Sounds like I live in the wrong location for sure. Tired of always watching the weather forecasters and people in general wish away nice weather and only consider it nice when it's actually already hot. Like today it got up to 80 degrees and there was no wind or breeze of any sort (not that it really helps when it's that warm to begin with) and people were talking about how nice of a day it was. Meanwhile I was sweating and rushing back to my apartment to turn the air on and get out of it.

I suppose these people will just love it as climate change gets worse (winter has drastically diminished since 2000) and enjoy the climate as it becomes more and more Florida-like every year. Me, I need to move somewhere that still gets four seasons.

• Brohoof 2

It's been a little cool and rainy here. It's probably the best since these spring showers are quintessential to help replenish the snowpack before the heat of summer comes by. At least the chance for frost is gone now so my banana tree can remain outdoors :smug:

• Brohoof 1

It's been hot and cold and rainy, basically an average Ohio experience. It can never make up its mind, going back and forth and left and right, always getting bad when its good and getting good when it's bad.

The weather is pretty peaceful, some light winds and mild temperatures. It's rather calming, spring is finally here to stay. :P 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What's the weather like where you live?