Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Nice and chilly! Sadly it won't last, but it's been nice to have it be nice for two days in the last week or so. Quite rare for this time of the year.

Right now it's rather sunny even though it was hailing (at least the things falling out the sky were pretty solid and stuff) just a while ago. Before the hailing there was normal rain and snow. How does Finland go through pretty much all the seasons in the span of just a day?

Right now it's pretty bright and seems a bit warmer than yesterday - I'm just afraid it's going to start gushing rain the moment I hop on my bike and cycle to the store. :D

Sense last night, it has been raining quite a lot on and off, and has been storming a bit.

I guess I am not going for a walk today, which is a shame, sense it is in the 60's right now, and if it wasn't raining and storming, it would be ideal walking weather for me.

It's snowing and looking like Christmas - I mean why doesn't it snow properly in December but in May (soon to be April though) instead? :blink: