• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bloody hot at the moment.

Partly Cloudy 79 °F  Precipitation: 45% Humidity: 76% Wind: 2 mph

Hot and sunny where I am at right now, some clouds, maybe we will get some rain later, not sure. But still super hot and dry and low humidity, the usual for Colorado, though it has been a super wet ye

Posted Images

It's actually nice today. 54 degrees and cloudy with a breeze! Wow. I suppose there typically is an odd short nice spell in May before the heat of summer permanently settles in until November. *cries*

Right now, it's pretty cloudy and it has been raining on occasion, a typical day around here at this time of the year.

• Brohoof 1

Well today was the hottest day so far. It reached almost to the triple digits with only a slight whisp of wind. The ground is parched and starting to dry up revealing cracks. The grass is starting to turn into a brilliant golden color too and sooner or later the rolling foothills will be covered in all shades of tan, brown and gold. Makes for an iconic view of the palms swaying gently against the dramatic backdrop of the hills.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

86 degrees. Right now it's kinda overcast and windy.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:53 PM, It's Starlight said:

Well today was the hottest day so far. It reached almost to the triple digits with only a slight whisp of wind. The ground is parched and starting to dry up revealing cracks. The grass is starting to turn into a brilliant golden color too and sooner or later the rolling foothills will be covered in all shades of tan, brown and gold. Makes for an iconic view of the palms swaying gently against the dramatic backdrop of the hills.

In the beginning of May? :o Where on Earth are you at?

4 minutes ago, Leave a Whisper said:

In the beginning of May? :o Where on Earth are you at?

I'm in California. After the raining season, the sun builds intensity quickly well into summer when there isn't a single drop of rain for months.    

• Brohoof 1
Badges

17 hours ago, It's Starlight said:

I'm in California. After the raining season, the sun builds intensity quickly well into summer when there isn't a single drop of rain for months.    

What part of California? Because I'm in Cali too and it's only been in the 80s here.