Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

78 degrees with high humidity. It is cloudy but with the humidity and lack of much of a breeze it is pretty miserable outside. And of course, miserable weather like this leads to severe thunderstorms. >.>

Thankfully the severe storms were not so bad when they got to my area. But the weather is so humid that it just doesn't feel good inside. I turn on my AC, but it doesn't help much with my bedroom. D:

Like Buster Poindexter would say: it's hot hot hot! A record high of 90 in Queens, NY yesterday, and this Texas boy was very happy, especially after the neverending winter.

Looks like 92 later. I wasn't going to install my window ACs yet, but I might have to.

Screenshot_20180503-102022.png

It's been quite warm today - kind of windy but still sunny and warm. I think summer might be on its way. :huh:

The wind speed is at 110km/h, I'm currently on a highway and going at 100km/h so even the wind is faster than our car. Our car is actually shaking pretty hard right now, but so am I... :lie: But other than that, it's a sunny day with only some clouds in the sky! :fluttershy:

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

The wind speed is at 110km/h, I'm currently on a highway and going at 100km/h so even the wind is faster than our car. Our car is actually shaking pretty hard right now, but so am I... :lie: But other than that, it's a sunny day with only some clouds in the sky! :fluttershy:

Man... and I thought Wyoming was bad! :lol:

I hope you don't get hurt, though! :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Man... and I thought Wyoming was bad! :lol:

I hope you don't get hurt, though! :rarity:

Thank you! :kindness: And it seems like the wind has gone back down to 80km/h, so I should be fine. :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! :kindness: And it seems like the wind has gone back down to 80km/h, so I should be fine. :)

DON'T JINX IT, MY FRIEND!!! :umad:

:P

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Recherche said:

DON'T JINX IT, MY FRIEND!!! :umad:

:P

I'll try! :D

Seriously though, to put this in perspective, so far I've seen broken glass on the floor, a traffic light that got knocked out onto the ground, a tree that tipped over, and at least 5 traffic cones in the middle of the road. I got out of the car and it felt like I was in Twister. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I'll try! :D

Seriously though, to put this in perspective, so far I've seen broken glass on the floor, a traffic light that got knocked out onto the ground, a tree that tipped over, and at least 5 traffic cones in the middle of the road. I got out of the car and it felt like I was in Twister. :blink:

Yup! Sounds just like my trip to Wyoming! :twi:

No joke; the wind there is so bad that some trees grow at an angle... :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Today was decent. It stayed in the 60s with minimal peaks of sun. I'll take that. The heat will be back in no time.

• Brohoof 1

about the same here 60s then it went up to around in the 70s then it will be around 80 the next few days xD

13 minutes ago, Envy said:

Today was decent. It stayed in the 60s with minimal peaks of sun. I'll take that. The heat will be back in no time.