Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Usually in Richmond, Va it goes between warm and hot, like mid 70s or 80s. In the winter and fall months the coldest it can get is like low 40s. We don't get a lot of snow, but we do get rain usually. In the summer here it can be pretty bad, but that's because of humidity. We're between the ocean and the mountains so, the weather here is never one thing, it goes back and forth.

Often very hot and muggy in the summer and blistering cold in the winter. Fall and Spring can have one or the other. I prefer the coldness of winter. Today has been especially hot and muggy and I really don't enjoy that at all.

As for right now, average, in the 60's and somewhat humid.

It was in the 80s today here. I didn't mind the warm weather after a bitterly cold late February-early March this year.

As for the weather here, I have no idea what the average temperature range is because it seems to change every week, or even every year. Warm winters, cold springs, cool summers, hot autumns, I've seen most of it here.

Since it's night for me, the temperature right now is 66 degrees F, and 19 mph wind outside. It's alright, but during the day then it's going to get hot. 

It's hot and humid in the summer but during the fall & winter its very bipolar weather. Warm one day and big change the next day.

I live in England, so the weather is crap most of the time. :lol: Just when it starts to become nice and you can go outside, down pours the rain.  -_- Thanks, clouds.  >_>

• The title was changed to What's the weather like where you live?