Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

It has been feeling quite nice over the past few days. We had a cold front go through bringing with it very heavy rain which I love and after that, much cooler and less humid weather. It is the tolerable kind of Spring/Summer weather for me.

I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin and the weather here has been fluctuating erratically for the past few weeks.  Extremely hot for one week and then abnormally cold for the next.

As for right now it's pretty chilly outside.

• 2 weeks later...

On most days here, the weather is very good. 15 to 20 Celsius, so it's pretty warm here (59 to 68 Fahrenheit for you Americans out there!) Today it was raining though.

But the winters in my country are pretty cold. -10 C (14 F) on usual days, but on some winter days it goes to -20 C (-4 F).

I don't even know anymore. Four or five years in the past the temperature would be mild and damp, but now we're literally boiling here.

I can't take it anymore man. Send help. 

• 4 weeks later...

Very hot and sunny during the summer, very cold during the winter, and the rest of the time the weather is pretty mild, rain and sunshine here and there.

Horrid and hot is what it is!

Worst part is that with no air conditioning it's completely unbearable to try to take a nap in the afternoon :( Plus the tin and cement roofs really encapsulate heat and make the rooms feel like saunas :blink:

South New Jersey:

Beautiful! A light breeze, low humidity, a little hot, but not too much so.

I just can't go anywhere because the night before a massive storm from the pits of hell came with winds whipping around at 90 miles an hour, so fast that it ripped a million trees in half, scattering them in the roads, crushing people, houses, cars, and powerlines. Power is down in the entire town, stop lights aren't working, people are getting in accidents because the stop lights aren't working,and live wires are down and in the streets. I was driving home and a transformer blew up and showed sparks down on my car while I had my 3 siblings in the car (1 9 year old, twin 10 year olds) while trees fell down. The wind was so bad that it was pushing my car, and I couldn't get into my neighborhood because the path was blocked! I had to go up the wrong side of the road to get home, all while trees were falling and crushing my neighbors houses.

• The title was changed to What's the weather like where you live?