Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

The weather outside is frightful, luckily the fire inside is delightful.

Seriously though it's pretty nice here, kinda cool but not too cold.

Dry and sunny.

I live in New England... literally every season is exactly as portrayed in movies.

So, not winter, road construction, almost winter and winter? Or is that just specific to Massachusetts?

• Brohoof 2

Dry and sunny.

So, not winter, road construction, almost winter and winter? Or is that just specific to Massachusetts?

Eh, more or less. Although I'm more of a cool weather kinda guy, so Fall is my favorite.

Eh, more or less. Although I'm more of a cool weather kinda guy, so Fall is my favorite.

That's what it's like over here. And based on how dry it is, we're gonna get another terrible winter this February, yay! -_-

What I love about Irish summers is it's optimal temperature range. Its warm, but not humid, with a spot of cloud cover every once in a while to cool it off. Basically my favorite weather. :squee:

(Shame 90% of the rest of the year isn't like this...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my little area of New York, the weather is both everyone's best friend and worst enemy. It has gotten us many days off from school but also has knocked over a few trees and almost flood our houses every year. I continue to live here because I love yet hate it.

In Houston, during summer the weather it's like sunny and little cloudy in high 90s and low 70s. That's warm and cool for this time until the cold air comes at October.

Edited by Allen

It's in the 70's most days sometimes it gets up into the 90's but not too often, it's usually pretty dry here but there has been a lot more rain than usual this summer so it's actually quite a bit more humid than usual, and I hate it.  

Here in KC this time of year we fluctuate between 85-110 degrees! which is just how I like it. Unfortunately, we get bitterly cold and snowy winters, which are the worst thing since ever as far as weather goes. Those winters are about the only thing that makes me want to move away after college.

I can't even describe it. The weather in Colorado changes like every 5 seconds or so lol. Some days it's sunny, some days it's pretty nice, 60/70 degrees or so, and some days it's rainy and cold. In winter we get tons of snow as well.

I have a feeling the weather is controlled by Magical Mystery Cure Rarity where I live :P

• Brohoof 1

It's summer over in Germany, so the one day its like 102.2 °F and no cloud to be spotted and the next day it rains and everything is all muddy. That's what summer is like in Germany :D But it's not as bad as the weather in UK :P

Generally speaking there has been an overley sunny day with the slight spot of rain in the afternoon until it reached a moderate 10°c with a light breeze coming from the westerly regions... Or to put it in Midland terms "naff"

It's summer over in Germany, so the one day its like 102.2 °F and no cloud to be spotted and the next day it rains and everything is all muddy. That's what summer is like in Germany :D But it's not as bad as the weather in UK :P

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yT1GHoFiAw
  • Brohoof 1

Generally speaking there has been an overley sunny day with the slight spot of rain in the afternoon until it reached a moderate 10°c with a light breeze coming from the westerly regions... Or to put it in Midland terms "naff"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yT1GHoFiAw

It's a bit off-topic, but Gene Wilder is one of the best actors ever, I love this guy! You've got a good taste, but bad weather. That has to be fate :P

• The title was changed to What's the weather like where you live?