Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

It's very cold in the morning, it's blazing hot and dry during the day, it rains in the afternoon and the cycle repeats. Sometimes it doesn't rain but there's electric storms. Sometimes there's small hail storms instead of raining. Mexico City.

Edited by Ittoni

Usually it would be dry as heck and sunny, with the ocassional storm at evening.

However, is far too cold and wet right now. Been raining for nearly a month, which is a what the hay in a semi desertic enviroment on these flats.

• Brohoof 1

I got another 30 degree summer day! :yay:

It is important to me to extract as much out of it as possible, so I went in a long walk. I know I won't get many more if these days, as the sun is not responsible for the remainder of the summer, it is how the weather has moved. It is purely luck.

It's late at night and the air is perfect. It's quite humid as always and there's a slight chill but it feels awesome in my new hoodie. It was raining a lot for a few weeks till recently, but now the sky is clear and starry and beautiful. Sitting at the edge of a field gazing at the stars feels so perfect right now.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2020 at 3:47 AM, Splashee® said:

I got another 30 degree summer day! :yay:

It is important to me to extract as much out of it as possible, so I went in a long walk. I know I won't get many more if these days, as the sun is not responsible for the remainder of the summer, it is how the weather has moved. It is purely luck.

Note to past self, enjoy that. It is going to get dark, wet and cold.

Right now, it is just getting colder, and wetter, but still bearable!

7 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Today it was really cloudy and cold yet I was burning up all day :okiedokieloki:

Thankfully this was remedied with some cold food :D

Fill up tub with ice cream, dress up in topping...... oh god why am I saying/thinking this :blush:

Well it's been beginning to cool off around where I live, it's also been pretty windy too, the wind actually blew in a few short rain showers earlier today. Lots of leaves falling from the trees, before I know it, winter and snow will here :fluttershy:  

Edited by King of Canterlot

• The title was changed to What's the weather like where you live?