Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

• 2 weeks later...

Sunny, not too hot, but really smokey... :( 

I live in Washington and my area isn't on fire but we are in the middle of the fires here and in Canada and Idaho so no matter which way the wind blows we are getting the smoke. 

Hot. Well, it's been cloudy throughout the day so it's a bit less hot today; about 28°C(82.4°F, if you remember what a fahrenheit is). It's always hot here in Brazil. I'd say that 35°C(95°F) would be much more common. Plus, it hasn't rained in more than a month, it's horribly dry.

Obligatory comment about english weather...

Yeah, our weather sucks all the time, its dark right now but most of the day its been cloudy and muggy.

Usually? Bad. Right now? Even worse.

I live in Idaho, so the sky is incredibly smoky. Not cloudy. The smoke comes from a bunch of wildfires that have been going on in Idaho and Washington. It hasn't rained in at least a month. Whenever it will, it'll probably rain for less than 10 minutes like it usually does. At least it's not humid.

Not all of that hot, actually. It's still a bit too warm for me, but you know I'm super picky. This is not August weather, at all.

"Here in Illinois, we have 4 seasons: Cold, Potholes, Road Construction, and Oh god it's getting cold again."

-some webcomic I cant' find at the moment.

It's mostly cold here, and the weather can change on a dime. Sure it's warm during summer, and late spring, but it's still rather mild in terms of heat... Rather uncomfortable if you ask me. I like hot climates, and this doesn't really satisfy me.

Current, it's rainy, stormy and not really warm (60°F) in western germany (ok, we have 11 o'clock PM). At the day, it was really warm (I don't know how high the temperature was) and a little bit muggy. It's definitely not my weather but it's typical August weather (ok, sometimes it's a little bit hotter). I hope the fall comes quickly because I like the mild sunny weather in fall (ok, in november, there are a lot storms, rain, fog and often also the first snow).

Edit: It's new for me to write in Fahrenheit and not in Celsius. XD

Edited by IronM17

I live in Arizona. The winter is very nice, but the summer... Oh man the summer ;-;

You can't be out very long without risking heat stroke, or even getting severe burns on your feet. Just today, I went back to college. I had to walk half a mile and almost died! D:

post-27548-0-48110500-1440456492_thumb.jpg