Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your car and/or dream car

Doctor XFizzle

But seriously, you all have like rich parents that just give you their cars. I had to BUY my own.

This is mine, a 1991 Ford Festiva. You don't need allot of power to have fun, and this car proves it. Allot of power just gets you killed faster.

Super simple to work on, 40MPG, 5speed manual, extremely reliable, and everything for it is cheap. (I can get tires for this car for $36 a piece.)

20131129_114736_zpsddd5810a.jpg

New dream car, yeah I know I have said that a lot but whatever you can see my older posts.

img-2125154-1-whiteFC.jpg

Mazda RX-7 FC3S it's beautiful.. I want to buy one.. It's a beautiful car, the rotary engine is really lightweight so it's a drifting goddess.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

• 4 weeks later...

8bd7bdfcb266ae96f5244be3d93b7681.jpgI currently drive this: 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited. It's alright, I plan to lower it, get an aftermarket exhaust, and an aftermarket intake. 

717c6de31690c2306a56cbe727a8f6df.jpg
I ride this: 2004 Honda CRF250X. I plan to get Black plastics with custom racing graphics, and racing exhaust. 

cf02c56ca53e038d09227ffeb0b951dc.jpgI'd really like to have my own 240sx. They're really fun cars to drive and modify. 

4dc6514a14f06a5a6e9f219d239af8f9.jpgAbsolute dream car is a Pagani Huayra. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't have my very own car yet (I've only been able to drive for about a year), so I just drive my mom's Prius. I just love how energy efficient it is :)

As for my dream car, well, a Lamborghini would look pretty cool...

Edited by SparklingSwirls

My current ride is Major Tom the Space Dodge:

post-20355-0-02982800-1389515743_thumb.jpg

(An extremely neurotic '97 Dodge Stratus. Inherited, in a manner of speaking. Hasn't exactly turned me into a Dodge fan. XP)

My list of dream cars is... kind of ridiculous. :lol: Given the opportunity to get a new car IRL? No idea. I'll do the research when I get to that place.

• Brohoof 1

One of my Dream cars, except far less obtainable then most of the cars you guys have posted. Only a few of these were built, and the only one I know of is the one Jay Leno owns. Basically a mid engined, RWD Festiva, the engine being a Yamaha v6 from the Taurus SHO. Shit loads of horsepower, and almost no weight at all.

89shogun_01.jpg

My current ride is Major Tom the Space Dodge:

attachicon.gif5735_1021581998578_3553385_n.jpg

(An extremely neurotic '97 Dodge Stratus. Inherited, in a manner of speaking. Hasn't exactly turned me into a Dodge fan. XP)

My list of dream cars is... kind of ridiculous. :lol: Given the opportunity to get a new car IRL? No idea. I'll do the research when I get to that place.

My friend has one of these, and it is an absolute POS. lol His is a 2000 model.

Terrible gas mileage for a 4cyl, electrical problems, a complete pain in the ass to work on. Needless to say he would rather drive his grandfather's S10.

Edited by TorqueEffect
  • Brohoof 2

One of my Dream cars, except far less obtainable then most of the cars you guys have posted. Only a few of these were built, and the only one I know of is the one Jay Leno owns. Basically a mid engined, RWD Festiva, the engine being a Yamaha v6 from the Taurus SHO. Shit loads of horsepower, and almost no weight at all.

img-2194476-1-89shogun_01.jpg

Now that is pretty cool: they sold them over here in the UK as the Mazda 121 then again as the Kia Pride, although never looking as cool as that.

• Brohoof 1

i have a Volvo c30 rdesign, modded by me to look lide the Polestare one

(mine)

volvo-c30-r-design_white_1.jpg

(polestar)

Polestar.jpg

me dream car? a Blue Testa Roadster with my cutie mark over the trunk... yeah.. Doc Volt and electric car for the win

Tesla-Roadster-blue.jpg

and before you ask me.. YES I LOVE VOLVO CARS AND I LOVE BLUE!... it never breaks, it is easily servicable, it has the turbo near the intercooler, easy accesibble, self lubricable... also the ECU is easily moddable with an arduino and a laptop... i love Volvo..  those cars are indestructible.... volvo forever

Now that is pretty cool: they sold them over here in the UK as the Mazda 121 then again as the Kia Pride, although never looking as cool as that.

Yeah earlier in this thread I posted a pic of my car I believe. Which is a 91" Festiva L, with a significant amount of upgrades done by me that were options, and the higher trim GL, and LX parts like Power Mirrors, rear wiper, door panels with map pockets. These cars are awesome. I would love to drop a Mazda BP 1.8L engine into mine, or even a more simple Mazda 1.6l B6 motor which is a direct bolt in. The stock 1.3l motor does leave a bit to be desired, and the heat in these take a little while to actually start working on very cold winter days, or at least it does on mine. Needless to say with no insulation, this car was a bit of a nightmare to drive during that polar vortex last week.

But seriously, the go kart feel of these is through the roof. Would have loved to have a 4-Door Kia Pride hatchback, those look nice, sedans look like ass though IMHO.

• Brohoof 1

5eoYzB.jpg

The car I want isn't even that expensive if you get a stock model. It's just so beautiful though, from the body to the tail-lights.

Nissan 350Z, my favourite car of all time since I was about 8 years old.

Edited by Essy*
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have a current vehicle since the car that was considered mine was traded in by my parents.  It used to be a Volkswagen Passat, but now it is a Ford F-150.

I was gonna say that my dream car is a Lamborghini Murcielago, but skimming through this thread reminded me there are some many more awesome cars to choose from.  I can't pick just one.