Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Ask a Pony Tumblr?

Mister Jack

My absolute favourite tumblr of all is Ask Aquilinus, a fantastic tumblr about the captain of the royal guards.

Sometimes it's naughty, sometimes it's poetic, sometimes it's hilarious and sometimes it's genuinely thought-provoking upon the artist's own personal spin on Equestrian lore (which may I say is very succinct and easily acceptable theories).

I also follow all of Cartoonlion's tumblrs, Ask Futashy, Futaquestria (both of which are NSFW) and Flutterdashpie (which is G-rated), purely because she is my favourite artist in the entire fandom. Plus, Futashy is adorable as a pet XD

Lastly, Ask the Night Guards which is about two of Luna's guards who deal with an Equestrian variant of the SCP project (a site that catalogues fictional made-up but very well constructed anomalies of the world), as well as Ponies-In-Space which is exactly what it says but if you're a sci-fi fan, it's worth checking out!

Ask Jappleack, of course! I also do like Princess Trollestia/Molestia. There aren't too many Ask Spike tumblrs, but Ask Spiiike and Ask Spike Da Dragon are both pretty good.

Edited by Tupin86

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really know. I used to skim around any tumblr that looked interesting or well drawn. If I had to pick favorites they would probably be...

- Moonstuck

- Dan Vs. FIM

- Ask Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

- Ask Pyroshy

The last choice was an interesting one... That sort of drama with insanity is something to continue watching, or maybe I am getting as crazy as they are!

Yeah, my personal favorites are:

http://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com

It was the first pony tumblr I ever found and followed so it has a special place in my heart.

http://ask-twilightsparkle.tumblr.com

I've checked out a few "Ask Twilight Sparkle" tumblr blogs. Some of them good, some of them just okay, some of them not very good, some of them just...disturbing and wrong. But out of them all, I think this one is my favorite.

http://ask-rainb0w-dash.tumblr.com/

This one doesn't seem to get updated very often. I have yet to find an "Ask Rainbow Dash" tumblr I really like, but I think I like this one the best out of the ones I have found.

So that's it. Those are my top 3 Pony tumblr blogs that I follow. People have posted some that I haven't heard of before. I'll have to check those ones out.

Yes! you can do that! explode twice! ;)

You know that feeling you get when two people are making an epic joke and one person says something and the other person completes said epic joke in epic style.

I just got it.

• Brohoof 1