Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Slice of Life: Ponyville

Nightfall

RP: http://mlpforums.com...le/#entry727990

This is the OOC for a Slice of Life in Ponyville.

ALL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN.

Rules:

Rule 1: Basic grammar required. Occasional slip-ups in the basics of grammar will be allowed, but if you constantly slip-up, I'm afraid I will have to kindly ask you to leave the RP.

Rule 2: Once you post, you must wait to post until at least three more RP members have posted. (This allows "slower" posters and posters how cannot participate in certain times of the day to be able to take part in the RP without missing too much.)

Rule 3: Intimate relationships are allowed. HOWEVER, please try to keep them on the cleaner side of things... no NSFW material.

Rule 4: No killing, seriously injuring, or anything of the like without permission of the OCs owner.

Rule 5: No Mary Sue's and the like.

Rule 6: It's a Slice of Life (SoL) RP, so take it easy.

Rule 7: Have fun!

Rule 8: Please try your best to keep canon characters out of this RP.

Members:

@Motion Spark = http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/motion-spark-r1521

@Nightfall = http://mlpforums.com.../nightfall-r104

= http://mlpforums.com...nyl-blade-r1017

= http://mlpforums.com...-dreamscapes-r2

@Sky = http://mlpforums.com...ters/_/sky-r503

= http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/esme-r1313

@WildCard = http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wildcard-r502

@Abysmal Hex = http://mlpforums.com...olet-minx-r1402

@Octavia's Cellozoid

@InfinityWhale = http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mighty-force-r1505

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 3

When are we going to start rp'ing? Omg, that sounded kinda rude... Sorry. I'm just a little enthustiac to start... Aah, I feel ashamed... So, ya.

It is up. We may start RPing now. Please, just remember the rules, everypony, including the three person posting rule, as to give others time. Thanks!

Rule 2: Once you post, you must wait to post until at least three more RP members have posted. (This allows "slower" posters and posters how cannot participate in certain times of the day to be able to take part in the RP without missing too much.)[

This is a good rule, however, if two people are talking directly to each other, I belive they should be able to talk without waiting.

This is a good rule, however, if two people are talking directly to each other, I belive they should be able to talk without waiting.

I sometimes think that. However, if only two people are on for a while and they're talking to each other, the roleplay can get far ahead of others

• Brohoof 1

I have to do my OC/Ponysona character page, but I might need help with my grammar, because I don't know what words should I use the describe deeply my character :(

Do you need help with grammar or a description? Grammar, I can help with. Descriptions, I'm no good at just making up. If you need my help, just ask :)

Do you need help with grammar or a description? Grammar, I can help with. Descriptions, I'm no good at just making up. If you need my help, just ask :)

hmmm...well I'll see what I can do with the description, but I need help with grammar since english is not my first language, I always mess up with something

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

hmmm...well I'll see what I can do with the description, but I need help with grammar since english is not my first language, I always mess up with something

Hey, if you need help with detailing, ask me, Dizzy always does :lol:

And now for something completely different, I will instead RP with filly Wits! Any objections? Anyone? I want to branch out a bit with his character.

Hmm, haven't role played with you before, but if you're coming in as a young colt, there'll be several open opportunities for us to interact. :)

• Brohoof 3

And now for something completely different, I will instead RP with filly Wits! Any objections? Anyone? I want to branch out a bit with his character.

lol you can't hahah!! I already posted that Motion Spark moved from Wits End appartment in Seaddle, you should check my post in there, unless you want to change certain events :S

lol you can't hahah!! I already posted that Motion Spark moved from Wits End appartment in Seaddle, you should check my post in there, unless you want to change certain events :S

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

All right. We'll make this work. I'll think up a new OC.I shall return! With the fury of a DOVAKIN! IN THE NAME OF THE NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC!

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

All right. We'll make this work. I'll think up a new OC.I shall return! With the fury of a DOVAKIN! IN THE NAME OF THE NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC!

you don't appear in the list of guests :huh: ...weird thing I told Nightfall to invite you to this RP since you played Ponyville with us in the forum game.

you don't appear in the list of guests :huh: ...weird thing I told Nightfall to invite you to this RP since you played Ponyville with us in the forum game.

He probably figured I'd find it eventually, either with hope or with fear. I was thinking of a sort of retired guy, an elderly pegasus who used to be a superhero in the vein of the Mysterious Mare-Do Well. I think it'd be interesting.

He probably figured I'd find it eventually, either with hope or with fear. I was thinking of a sort of retired guy, an elderly pegasus who used to be a superhero in the vein of the Mysterious Mare-Do Well. I think it'd be interesting.

We'll see what Nightfall says later, how much it took you to create him, 2 minutes? why no one loves earth ponies, they can be pretty cool too.

We'll see what Nightfall says later, how much it took you to create him, 2 minutes? why no one loves earth ponies, they can be pretty cool too.

Alright, an earth pony, dark gray with blue eyes and lighter gray mane and beard. He has a strong but kindly look to him, a bit tired. His cutie mark is an oak, which he claims represents a skill with lumberjack work (which he does have), but in honesty represents his strength and shielding nature. He used to be called the Hoof of Justice, a hugely famous hero who stopped crime in Manehattan and saved many, many lives. However, as he grew older, it became harder and harder, so he eventually decided to retire and let the younger generation take the responsibility. He loves children and spends a lot of time with little fillies and also Pinkie Pie, who he patiently abides and speaks to often.

Alright, an earth pony, dark gray with blue eyes and lighter gray mane and beard. He has a strong but kindly look to him, a bit tired. His cutie mark is an oak, which he claims represents a skill with lumberjack work (which he does have), but in honesty represents his strength and shielding nature. He used to be called the Hoof of Justice, a hugely famous hero who stopped crime in Manehattan and saved many, many lives. However, as he grew older, it became harder and harder, so he eventually decided to retire and let the younger generation take the responsibility. He loves children and spends a lot of time with little fillies and also Pinkie Pie, who he patiently abides and speaks to often.

lol, do you want to get included in our pm about this RP? and DENIED, canon characters are prohibited with the exception of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna

lol, do you want to get included in our pm about this RP? and DENIED, canon characters are prohibited with the exception of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna

A) Sure.

B) I wouldn't RP Pinkie, that would just be something he did.

Anyway, I'm working on a more-fleshed out backstory. I'm thinking he's going to be very relaxed, but with a hint of desire to go back. like in the old days.

Do I have an approval, Nightfall?

A) Sure.

B) I wouldn't RP Pinkie, that would just be something he did.

Anyway, I'm working on a more-fleshed out backstory. I'm thinking he's going to be very relaxed, but with a hint of desire to go back. like in the old days.

Do I have an approval, Nightfall?

I can't invite you, it must be Nightfall :/

hahahaha!!! you have to make an OC page, I have to do mine as well ...there's an empty slot in Motion Spark space U_U

and I think that Nightfall is sleeping right now XD

Edited by Motion Spark

I can't invite you, it must be Nightfall :/

hahahaha!!! you have to make an OC page, I have to do mine as well ...there's an empty slot in Motion Spark space U_U

and I think that Nightfall is sleeping right now XD

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mighty-force-r1505

Come at me bro. I am skill incarnate. Nothing you can do is gonna keep me down. Now, you will let me pass. YOU WILL LET ME PASS.

But in all seriousness, I'm starting to like this character.

http://mlpforums.com...hty-force-r1505

C[/url]ome at me bro. I am skill incarnate. Nothing you can do is gonna keep me down. Now, you will let me pass. YOU WILL LET ME PASS.

But in all seriousness, I'm starting to like this character.

._.

OK....I guess.

ahaha!! you really get excited pretty easily isn't it? It will be great to have you in this game, I wonder how interacting with this character would be? :lol:

._.

OK....I guess.

ahaha!! you really get excited pretty easily isn't it? It will be great to have you in this game, I wonder how interacting with this character would be? :lol:

What do you mean "I guess?" You got nothing on me bro. That is an original, intelligent, and fun character hammered out in 10 second flat. I told you: I am skill incarnate.

What do you mean "I guess?" You got nothing on me bro. That is an original, intelligent, and fun character hammered out in 10 second flat. I told you: I am skill incarnate.

the "I guess" was for your overexcitement for your character, actually he sounds pretty cood, perhaps you could also help me with Motion Spark's descriptions

the "I guess" was for your overexcitement for your character, actually he sounds pretty cood, perhaps you could also help me with Motion Spark's descriptions

Sure:

Cutie Mark: A pencil surrounded by different colored figures. This represents his love of art and its ability to bring others together.

Personality: Motion can be a bit hesitant at times, especially considering the very strange situations he finds himself in. He isn't afraid to act, he just prefers to have all the information before he does anything. This can make him come across as shy sometimes, but he genuinely loves having friends and cares about them greatly, going to great lengths to help them out. He is hard-working and reliable, and when he cares about something he works at it hard and doesn't give up.

Backstory: Motion grew up in a distant country. It was a good life, and he was happy, but his desire to be an artist caused problems with the relatively slow-paced life around him. So, he decided to move to Equestria in order to further his goals and dreams. Eventually, he made his way to Seaddle, the hub of all artistic ability in Equestria. From there, he gained renown and increased his art skills a lot, but eventually, he had to move on, for a variety of reasons. Now he has made his way to Ponyville, looking for work and the ability to increase his artistic prowess.

Sure:

Cutie Mark: A pencil surrounded by different colored figures. This represents his love of art and its ability to bring others together.

Personality: Motion can be a bit hesitant at times, especially considering the very strange situations he finds himself in. He isn't afraid to act, he just prefers to have all the information before he does anything. This can make him come across as shy sometimes, but he genuinely loves having friends and cares about them greatly, going to great lengths to help them out. He is hard-working and reliable, and when he cares about something he works at it hard and doesn't give up.

Backstory: Motion grew up in a distant country. It was a good life, and he was happy, but his desire to be an artist caused problems with the relatively slow-paced life around him. So, he decided to move to Equestria in order to further his goals and dreams. Eventually, he made his way to Seaddle, the hub of all artistic ability in Equestria. From there, he gained renown and increased his art skills a lot, but eventually, he had to move on, for a variety of reasons. Now he has made his way to Ponyville, looking for work and the ability to increase his artistic prowess.

this is really good, not even me could have explaned it better, and it's about my OC lol XD, I'll definitelly use this as a base because I have an artwork very fitting for it, many thanks :blush: