Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your earliest memory?

SrFrog

My first sports memory must've been when I was 5 and went to a Detroit Pistons game vs. the Houston Rockets (old red/yellow team with Drexler and Olajuwon) and we watched the game from a suite.

The earliest of my childhood memory was either when I kicked that big dog in the nuts or when I stole some sandals from a nearby mosque

I'm a prankster even when I'm a toddler :P

• Brohoof 1

Wow, 4's and 5's as the earliest?

My earliest was when I was 2, well, one of the earliest. I don't know which came first.

1: I vividly remember crawling towards a straw basket, flipping it over, and hiding in it while my parents panicked looking for me.

2: I remember taking a Christmas ornament (You know, the stereotypical glass red ball ornament) and I was sitting on a couch and dropped it in front of my brother's feet as he was walking by and he stepped on it and got shards of glass in his foot.

My next earliest memory was when I was like 3 and I ran in circles around a table and somehow stepped on a nail and it shot straight through my foot. I vividly remember laying on the couch with an ice pack on my foot and watching my dad play Duke Nukem 3D in the distance (I actually still have the scar from it)

Edited by TOMahwk

Wow, 4's and 5's as the earliest?

Dude, try 1.

Strangest thing is my ability to remember.

First memory: Miramar. Apartment. Crawling on the floor. Around 1993-1994 (note that I was born in 1993). Several minutes later, I uttered sounds from my mouth.

It was a strange world, and it's natural to be curious, about my environment and my body. That's why I uttered a "sound" from my mouth.

And that, guys, is my deepest memory.

Edited by GDO29Anagram

My first memory was a largish desktop tape dispenser falling down and hitting me on my head when I was about 3 or so. I think that I had done something to knock it off of whatever it was on.

I still remember the wonderful feeling of being knocked almost unconscious and the sounds of my parents going absolutely hysterical.

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure when I was three I went to something called the Rainforest Cafe...they had this mechanical alligator and everything.

It's gone now, which makes me sad...

Either riding the VIA budd cars (train) down the island I live on or catching my trout ever in the creek up street. Both happened around the same time when I was 3, I don't know what was first.

My earliest memory is of me laying in my bed, twirling the little frills on my blanket while sucking my thumb. It was the middle of the night, and I was having problems sleeping (Forever an insomniac) and I was thinking about action figures beating the crap out of each other to keep from being bored.

This must have been either '92 or '93, but this same occurance happened multiple times, which is probably why I remember it so vividly.

• Brohoof 1

My first memory was when I was 2 in the year 2000, there was the Olympics going on in Sydney, and they had this fake Olympic torch, at night once, this person ran across the street with the fake torch. A lot of people from the street came by to watch some guy run with a torch at night...

Funny, ever since I was 4 I've been using computers and everything ever since has become a blurry...what was I going on about?

Edited by Flare^99999999999

i remember riding in my parents jeep and it breaking down and then seeing a bee come though a hole in the softtop and sting me i was 2 or 3, it really hurt lol

I think my earliest memory is of me peeing on my Grandma while she was changing my diaper. Other than that, my baby years, I slept.. a lot.

In preschool, I remember baking supcakes for the first time, and almost causing a fire.

And I learned my lesson when I tried doing tricks on my tricycle. Ended up riding right off the ramp and landing face first on the asphalt. I think I passed out or something because th next thing I saw were my parents bandging me up and using alcohol pads.

the first thing in my life i remember... is when i was about 4 years old and still in pre-school. i woke up, and was going to go to pre-school that day. i remember everything else being black, completely black, until that exact point of my life.

My first memory was at around 3 or 4 when I walked out of my room and had vomited on the floor. The sun was rising at the time, and I remember my mom eventually giving me some Pepto Bismol.

• Brohoof 1