Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your earliest memory?

SrFrog

(edited)

I have amnesia or something, I cannot recall anything from my childhood. I can only remember things from last year and this year. :/

Edited by RiuChan

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was the hotel at disneyland when i was 3 or 4, but its too much of a haze to remember exactly. My first memory i Remember well is starring in a play in first grade. i belive i was pimping a raccoon suit.

I'm not sure if this is a memory or a dream from before i was even five. I remember being in the seat of a shopping cart in a part of a grocery store that looked like a back part, metal shelves, cement floor, dim lights. All I know is that the cart ending up tipping over onto its side with me in it. I don't remember the rest clearly but I know I hit my head and was put back in the cart after it was picked up, but that part I can't see clearly. I have asked my mom but she doesn't remember it so I'll never know if this memory is real.

When I was at the Trolley Museum in Spain. I was 4 years old and I got to ride on an old Trolley that was green with yellow lettering on it!

That is my earliest memory!

I think my earliest memory carrying a pitcher of Kool-aid from the kitchen to the living room, spilling it everywhere because I didn't undestand the concept of it pouring out if I didn't hold it upright. :P

It's actually a bit saddening that my first memory was that of just one day waking up, nothing special right? Even more so when I can't even remember most of what happens in my everyday life.

The farthest thing I can remember is in kindergarten when I made some kid cry. We had a Letter of the Week or something, and that week it was "D" and one of the activities was to list a ton of words starting with the letter "D". I rose my hand and yelled, "Dinosaur!"

Cue kid next to me bawling because I "stole his word"

I go to high school with him now and he's a jerk. Served him right. :lol:

being stuck under the bed after trying to get my dog from under there. I was probably 4.

The earliest thing in my memory was a trip to the zoo. There were usually peacocks flying around everywhere, so a lot of feathers would usually be on the ground. I took one of the feathers as a souvenir, but I made the mistake of using the feather to mess with a raccoon...I never got that feather back.

Earliest thing I remember is sleeping over a relatives house when I was 3 years old tops. For some reason they had a styrofoam mattress and for some other, more bizarre reason I still can't figure out, I was ripping pieces off and shoving them up my nose.

• Brohoof 1

For me, it has to be when I was young and played Harvest Moon.

I was playing.. I really liked the game. I had a "special connection" with my animals.

One day, in my innocent younger self's days, I was playing.. Then found out my cow died.

I started to CRY. I even went to mom, dad, amd big brother and cried.

They tried so hard not to laugh.

The earliest thing I could remember was when I was four. I was walking down a hallway back when I lived in Arizona to who knows where to do who knows what.

• 1 month later...

My ABSOLUTE first memory was TERRIBLE it was me at the zoo, yes I know what you're thinking, oh you fall into a pit and get a BooBoo NO MOTHERBUCKER it was more intense than that. I was trapped by enemy forces known as parents, and I was trying to escape the confinement they called a "Stroller" as I narrowly escaped I fell straight on my face, oh what a terrible failed mission it was. Well then I remember waking up and asking questions about life when I was 5, random questions like, "How did I get here" or "Who am I" you know

"Normal Things"

• Brohoof 1

I remember swimming in a pool with a doughnut float around me when I was about 4 years old. My dad gets the bright idea to not use the deck to get in the pool, oh no he has to get a running start and jump in over the side of the pool. Long story short, he doesn't quite make it and the pool collapses.

I was three and I went to a ghost town, and I got a splinter, and I started bawling and making a river of tears, all the while some lady was giving a speech. Oh and I also got some marbles there later :3

I think I was 1,5-2 years old... I was in an ambulance with my mom holding my hand... She haven't really told me what happened. I think I got a deadly high fever or something like that.

Edited by Little Rainbow